Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend (11178 Views)

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension / Diamond Bank Stuns Shareholders With Worst Quarterly Result Since 2012 / Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by furetin20: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Good morning dear subscribers Easter is around the corner and Furetin Data solutions will be running her promo starting from April 1St till April 5Th 1Gb on Etisalat will go down for 1100 and 1Gb for Mtn will go down for #1150 only... that's not all Etisalat 250Mb=#350 500Mb=#600 750Mb=#900 this offer will be valid till April 5Th and it's Furetin's way of rewarding her ardent customers, take Note of the promo and buy as much as you can. Send in your orders now promo valid TILL 5th of April Happy Easter in advance.
Promo prices.
MTN 1GB = #1150
Etisalat 1GB #1100
Etisalat 250Mb #350
Etisalat 500Mb #600
Etisalat 750Mb #900
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Saucekide25(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Interesting Piece
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by dondestiny(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Download d latest hit bang on some radio stations
here in nigeria...IFEDUN by DCSM Crew...download
from soundloaded.net now and feel d vibes
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by umarc19: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2015
GTBank I hail una.
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by luzoma1: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
Nice bank!

Looking for an affordable and reliable HR/Payroll Software?
Visit www.hr-live.com or call 08069524047, 07055055696 for details
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Bants(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2015
GTB should be investigated all the looters have deposited their loots
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Smart move by GTB after what was posted online by that dude.
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by morefire: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Leadn:
GTBank one of the best banks in Nigeria - but definitely not the best. Their customer service sucks, compared to UBA's

how do you judge the best bank in the country? what yardstick?
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by morefire: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2015
Ariel20:
Smart move by GTB after what was posted online by that dude.

that dude gave you a story of a bad loan that happened in 2010... it trended back then and that was it..

1 Like

Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by morefire: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Bants:
GTB should be investigated all the looters have deposited their loots

report your claims to CBN and NDIC if you indeed have any

1 Like

Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by bluice2(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Even if GTBank dash me dia acct nos Walahi, i no go take am.

I hope we did not offend you in any way, however if we did; our sincere apologies. Bigneyo I will get you to open an account wit GTBank. I am challenged to change your perception about this great brand.
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by XtraSmooth404: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2015
Lero15:
Guaranteed to take the lead!
yes o! loving the orange family!

1 Like

Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Adesiji77: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Taylor86:
fellow nairalanders for 2 days now am unable to reply / post / modify/ quote in any thread on POLITICS on nairaland....what could be the issue plz help

2 days? Well, mail the mods.

BTW, Nairaland's server is currently overwhelmed.

FYA, Seun
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
mzlizabelle:

Lol, naso you hate the bank reach?
Yes dear....dont jst knw...
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by akinbros: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dcaliphate:
i thought some fool earlier posted that GTBank was almost going bankrupt?

I have been looking for that thread since two days now. It got me thinking tat GTB officials called the attention of Nairaland moderators and so they pulled the topic down.

Got me thinking that OGA Seun fit dey collect bribe....because GTB is not the only institution that have been brought here to complain on their non performance and Seun and co. did not see it right to pull down their threads too.

hmmmmmm.................
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by nsiazu: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am not in NIGERIA but got an email from GTB that I've been credited some money from them. Taught how come but when I saw the shares stuff then I know it was true.
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by MrDoGood(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
Leadn:
GTBank one of the best banks in Nigeria - but definitely not the best. Their customer service sucks, compared to UBA's
Free account with UBA Me no go gree. Even my free money no fit enter UBA.
Fraudulent bank
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by sonnie10: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
good for the investors
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by sonnie10: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
In the history of dividend in africa gtbank has written their name on the plaque of the company that pays the highest dividend. With their bonus one for four my total holdings will be getting to 250 thousand unit.
If you know investing in stock market is a good idea click share.
If you know investing in stock market is a bad idea click like.

Did you just say 1 to 4 bonus?
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Redoil: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
sonnie10:

Did you just say 1 to 4 bonus?
yes it was suppose to be 1 for 2 but i dont know how come
Re: Shareholders Hail Gtbank’s Performance, Approve Dividend by Leadn(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
morefire:

how do you judge the best bank in the country? what yardstick?

Customer service, efficient and updated detailing of account, etcetera, etcetera. But in all, would give GTB an 80%, while Diamond would get an 85%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! / Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.