Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

First Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Is Recruiting (12299 Views)

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / First Bank Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by oluwadamilolah(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
kkkossy:
I also got a confirmation mail that my application is being considered that I meet the criteria but I need to update my date of birth and employment status before close of business. I just updated and submitted.
pls post the link, I don't understand the link the op posted
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by takleboy(m): 6:58am On Apr 15, 2015
The position(operations officer) aint an entry level position or wud dia b a training during the induction for some one like me intending to switch to banking career but no prior experience nor formal and informal training. I av applied though
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by Etfash(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2015
takleboy:
The position(operations officer) aint an entry level position or wud dia b a training during the induction for some one like me intending to switch to banking career but no prior experience nor formal and informal training. I av applied though

What job position can you not occupy by merely watching others do it? The reason job positions are so competitive is not because of the job responsibilities but the number of people vying for such positions.

Be at peace; if you could survive the Nigerian higher education system, you can survive this one.

Christ' love to you.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by walearoy(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2015
Does it mean those that were not contacted did not meet the criteria?
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by Harkynkunle(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
walearoy:
u mean u weren't't sent d mail of profile update....?
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by walearoy(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Harkynkunle:

u mean u weren't't sent d mail of profile update....?

Yes
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by Peachbloom(f): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Walearoy cos u werent contacted doesnt mean you didnt meet the criteria. U probably have a complete profile.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by greatsodade(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2015
walearoy:

Yes

Bro re-check again in your inbox, it has the name strategicrecruitment as the sender....I later saw mine last night and av updated it.
Re: First Bank Is Recruiting by David0(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Peachbloom:
Walearoy cos u werent contacted doesnt mean you didnt meet the criteria. U probably have a complete profile.
walearoy:
Peachbloom:

I doubt.

During the application, there's the disqualification questions, u cant tell if 1 or 2 response from Walearoy disqualified him.

Another thing to consider is the info we were required to update. Those info were not on the sight as at initial application.

The site was recently updated, and I believe those who qualified were sent the mail to update.

Read the mail then tell me what u think;

Dear Applicant,

We have received your application for the position of Operations Officer and are currently reviewing your experience and qualifications.

A preliminary review of your candidate file indicates that you meet the pre-selection criteria for this position. However, the following information may be missing:

1. Location of Residence

2. Date of Birth

3. Employment History

4. Current Employment Status

Kindly Click here to consult and update your candidate file and check for any missing information before the close of business today Tuesday 14th April 2015.

If your profile corresponds to our requirements, a member of our HR Department will contact you soon.

We thank you for your interest in FBN.

Kind regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower Payment Status Failed / Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. / Obafemi Awolowo University Job Recruitment 2017 (28 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.