Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result (48761 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Celebrities React To Donald Trump's Victory (photos) / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Dapmillie4: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Stupid Artists, So Now U Can Embrace CHANGE...When U Were Busy Shouting PDP U Were Blinded Right?? F :| :| LS. #SaiBaba #Saibuhari #SaiNigeria(ns)
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by avicky(f): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evathyst:
This one dt presidential election has come and gone, what will all the e-warlords(Internet warriors) be involved in now?

Nairaland no go dey sweet again jare undecided

JEGA, can't there be a re-run? Even if it's for 'April fool's

sake'

Lolz! Na joke o! cheesy

Gubernatorial elections is coming soon to occupy their time and energy.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Susan peters was d only true person dea... d rest are just mouth chamging chameleons and if u check out dey re yorubas.. never stable to deir words...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Evathyst(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
avicky:

Gubernatorial elections is coming soon to occupy their time and energy.
I go tell barcanista for you tongue

I doubt if the gubernatorial election will ever provide a battle ground for our e-warriors. Like seriously, u need to see how tantrums are being thrown. Strategy & counter-strategy. Mehn! It was fun!

Still an e-lieutenant, looking forward to being promoted any moment after the elections. After all, meself conquer some territories. Lolz!

How about you? What are u expecting as a reward from the romance section? Cos dts where I alwz catch you. tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by bola555(f): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chief Failure Joseph Yobo when r you going to pass ur comment?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Evathyst(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
DONADAMS:
lol...ah swr....natin 2 argue bout again
Na so my brother!

Were you also shortlisted for any e-award from ur crew? I mean doz 'GEJ till 2015, sorry, 2019' crew. Or were u part of the 'Sai Buhari' crew? tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Evathyst(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:

I chose to JEGA that !!
Like seriously? cheesy

I will 'Orubebe' you to submission.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Neldrizzy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
GMB may be the symbol of a new dawn in Nigeria but GEJ has forever won my Respect and admiration.

He lived above board by finally making our ballots count. He has proven to any Government after him that the Nigerian Masses still hold the "Key" to governance.

When my story is told,,i'll like them to say I Lived in the time of GEJ. The true merchant of change.

#RespectJonathan
#RespectBuhari.
#smh.... Without giving credit to the original writer sad
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evathyst:
Like seriously? cheesy

I will 'Orubebe' you to submission.

Lol.You wlcm .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by dexterinc2003: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BUHARI...the only General to beat Gej without a debate,without a certificate...but with testicular cancer by sponsoring boko haram and being a bigot..... grin. SAI GMB.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by avicky(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evathyst:
I go tell barcanista for you tongue

I doubt if the gubernatorial election will ever provide a battle ground for our e-warriors. Like seriously, u need to see how tantrums are being thrown. Strategy & counter-strategy. Mehn! It was fun!

Still an e-lieutenant, looking forward to being promoted any moment after the elections. After all, meself conquer some territories. Lolz!

How about you? What are u expecting as a reward from the romance section? Cos dts where I alwz catch you. tongue

grin, I was just enjoying the tantrums and the counter tantrums and liking the comments of my #Change members.
Romance ke? I no too dey there like that o. I saw u last on NOUN thread. How evry evry?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by philips70(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Project400:
Need Help On Emerging & Unique Research Studies?

E.g.

"The Role of Social Media in the 2015 Presidential Election Campaigns in Nigeria"

project400@writeme.com
08037655948 (Call/Whatsapp)

PDP goons be like GMB social media and GEJ Nigerian president. Elections are not won on social media!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by naijaboiy: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
LastProphet:

PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR PRAISES OBSCURE THE FACT THAT HE ONLY DID THE HONOURABLE THING AT THE VERY END, IT WASNT AS IF HE HAD ANY EASY ALTERNATIVES. MANY OPPOSITION INNOCENT LIVES WERE LOST IN RIVERS ESPECIALLY INCLUDING ONE GUY THAT WAS GOING TO STOP A BALLOT BOX SNATCHER WHO WAS INTENTIONALLY SHOT BY SOLDIERS (IN SYMPATHY WITH THE BALLOT BOX SNATCHER). SO LET US NOT FORGET THAT SOLDIERS LIKE THAT MUST BE FISHED OUT AND TAUGHT A LESSON. BUT IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU, GEJ SHOULD STILL BE COMMENDED BUT ...........
The only notable thing Gen.Abdusallami did was to hand over from military rule to civilian rule and allow for democracy.

He is still remembered for that till today.

Same goes for Jonathan.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by DONADAMS(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Evathyst:
Na so my brother!

Were you also shortlisted for any e-award from ur crew? I mean doz 'GEJ till 2015, sorry, 2019' crew. Or were u part of the 'Sai Buhari' crew? tongue
lol...ain't part of d 'said' crew...mayb u shud ask berem or barcanista
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by umarc19: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wimspeter:

You lack manner of approach.

Can u please expantiate?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by tammie24: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
umarc19:
He was called an Illiterate
He was called a Bigot
He was called a Terrorist
He was called a Sick old fool
He was called a Serial loser

He smiled
He kept silent
He told us his plans
He gave us his word
He even wore a tux
He was resolute

We Listened
We Doubted
We Reflected
We were Convinced
We Campaigned
We Voted
We WON!

CONGRATULATIONS General Buhari! All our efforts have sent the evil, corrupt, incompetent, spineless, pusillanimous, irresolute, lousy and irretrievably clueless Goodluck Jonathan back to the creeks.

To my compatriots on NL, well done. We did IT!
To TANoids, we told you SO!
To the ‘protection’ seeker, I hope you find your true purpose and develop some principles; a man who does not stand for anything will fall for anything,
like you just did.

NIJERIYA SAI BABA BUHARI
What's Nijeriya
It's NIGERIA!
#certificateless illiterate
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by umarc19: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
tammie24:

What's Nijeriya
It's NIGERIA!
#certificateless illiterate

Thanks for the Insult.

#Peace.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by olabisiadelaja4(f): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
OMG!!! No one is seein those bullets in Oritsefemi's speech grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by scandybuono: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls Dbanj and Orisefemi shuld shut their mouths abeg,bigots
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by bayulala(m): 12:17am On Apr 02, 2015
D'banj should shut his mouth.What is he proud of?Corruption,insecurity,unemployment etc.Are they not the TAN for PDP.onyishi
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by ichieoriginal(m): 1:47am On Apr 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
GMB may be the symbol of a new dawn in Nigeria but GEJ has forever won my Respect and admiration.

He lived above board by finally making our ballots count. He has proven to any Government after him that the Nigerian Masses still hold the "Key" to governance.

When my story is told,,i'll like them to say I Lived in the time of GEJ. The true merchant of change.

#RespectJonathan
#RespectBuhari.

Sorry oh..don't wanna sound pessimistic about the whole issue..I respect and support GMB from d on set likewise GEJ...but that doesn't imply that this recently concluded election was free and fair..I beg to differ on grounds that there were massive rigging,peeps were disenfranchised due logistic loopholes INEC created...its no news that elections didn't hold in some areas(nt zones under terror threats),cases of stolen boxes,missing result slips,accreditation and no votes,votes and no accreditation(I'm a witness to all of these)...I can go on and on
Elections were conducted,the only qualities which distinguished the latter from the former is;
Minimal bloodshed
Less violence(no person ready to die for election wey d winner don dy know)
The scare of eruption of violence at polls which is rampant in past elections made peeps retire to their homes.....

If una dy find free and fair election...I don't think we should be counting this present one.....from my perspective,I will say it all portrayed sheer tribal gang up against minority tribe whose candidate has really not been doin well though..

IchieOriginal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by TheBawse(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2015
sycophants, una don come again . Make una no worry , buhari wont go giving u guys millions for nothing . u have to earn ur keep. rubbish
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by bewla(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2015
COME O MERCY AIGBE. FEMI FANI KAYODE . FAYOSE . have they all decamp or na just celebration mode where is my mean BROS LAGBAJA
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Project400: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2015
philips70:

PDP goons be like GMB social media and GEJ Nigerian president. Elections are not won on social media!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Ziggyzito(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
scandybuono:
Pls Dbanj and Orisefemi shuld shut their mouths abeg,bigots
youre a ram.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by Karleb(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

#RespectJonathan
#RespectBuhari.

@3rd paragraph, brill! smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by jhiskot(m): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Iamsynord:
NIGERIA
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I
will teach them the lesson of persistence
I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power to the people's choice.
and return to Otueke peacefully .The First
Seating president to concede to defeat by the
opponent party in good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes .I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of character in the
dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- Synordic,2015
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by choicebase: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React To Presidential Election Result by ticoticotico: 3:01am On Jan 27, 2019
How fa na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Cake (Photo, Video) / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.