Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Firstbank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank Is Recruiting (64896 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by dudu036(m): 2:18am On Apr 22, 2015
What is their pay for BA
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by tobypills(m): 3:12am On Apr 22, 2015
@All, what is the full meaning of this BA? what level can u equate it with other banks like UBA?
Thanks.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lauv23: 5:29am On Apr 22, 2015
musco4me:
check ur email

I hav responded
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by justineu(m): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2015
olempe:
That may be true.
please how did u guyz applied?
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by eldega: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
musco4me:
Yea. Wat of u?

So na here u come hide guy. I pm u.......lets discuss
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by musco4me: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2015
eldega:

So na here u come hide guy. I pm u.......lets discuss
check ur mail.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by adabonny: 8:44am On Apr 23, 2015
Am yet to recieve d mail frm Fbn God pls i need dis job
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by olempe(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2015
adabonny:
Am yet to recieve d mail frm Fbn God pls i need dis job
Me too oooooooo
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Jecyangel(f): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2015
I have already received a mail invite for interview But I still got a message from fbn asking me Check my mail. I checked but Nothing new. Anybody in my shoes?

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by walearoy(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Jecyangel:
I have already received a mail invite for interview But I still got a message from fbn asking me Check my mail. I checked but Nothing new. Anybody in my shoes?

When did you get the invite?
When is the interview?
What was your job function?

Try and login to the FBN web and check your mail there, I guess that's were they are refering to.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lanre88(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Jecyangel:

Sure bro you will receive such text but dont worry they wont send you any mail. Just to ensure you update your details.

Best of Luck.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lanre88(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2015
Please If you are not a full staff were you are currently dont waste your time as outsourced staffs are turned back were i did my interview.

The job is ONLY for full staffs (were you are currently working).

You must be verse in operation and banking terms.

Thank you.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Seun360(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2015
lanre88:
Please If you are not a full staff were you are currently dont waste your time as outsourced staffs are turned back were i did my interview.

Thank you.

So, if you are currently not working in da bank, you can't be considered ?
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by janessabelle: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
lanre88:

Thank you.
Any hope for those in marketing wanting to switch over to operations? Though I m yet to get my mail for the interview. Thank U.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by slydog(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
lanre88:

Thank you.

Hello Lanre, but its supposed to be an assessment center, what of bankers who are marketers but want to enter FBN as ops staff? Do they stand a chance?
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lanre88(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
janessabelle:

Any hope for those in marketing wanting to switch over to operations? Though I m yet to get my mail for the interview. Thank U.

Like i said earlier (also as the job implies bank operations officer) you must be well verse in operation terms, so whatever it is that you are currently doing does not matter. It would be much easier for those that are in operation compared to others.

That still does not stop you from trying your luck. The panelist are friendly so give it a shot.

Thank you.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lanre88(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
slydog:

Hello Lanre, but its supposed to be an assessment center, what of bankers who are marketers but want to enter FBN as ops staff? Do they stand a chance?

Sure bro, i have explained to you tru mail. They want to know what you got (so they wont just employ some empty headed bankers grin)

Best of luck still while am looking unto God also.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
lanre88:

Thank you.

Bro are they very strict with the age requirement?
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by walearoy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
I just noticed I did not set my location preference,
I hope that's not why iv not been invited o.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
From a reliable source, Lagos Assessment as been concluded yesterday. So if you chose Lagos region and haven't gotten any invite, I think its safe to move on.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lanre88(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Be glad if you are invited cos u are most likely to be employed (my believe anyway).

From what I think, they are done with Lagos cos a colleague did his yesterday also. Another colleague is to do his as well at ibadan on monday 27TH.

Best of luck all.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please hint us on when they start with those in the North
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by TheeRevelation: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
lanre88:
Be glad if you are invited cos u are most likely to be employed (my believe anyway).

From what I think, they are done with Lagos cos a colleague did his yesterday also. Another colleague is to do his as well at ibadan on monday 27TH.

Best of luck all.

Did they really check the documents before letting you in? As in are they strict with the age ish?
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by lauv23: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheeRevelation:

Did they really check the documents before letting you in? As in are they strict with the age ish?

nop dey are not...blive me younger age with 3yrs job experience. ...is even d bomb.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by malbriel: 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
My location is south south. Pls has anybody heard from them.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by HenryPhilip: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hi guys
I applied too but was not invited yet, Abuja is my location, pls any info
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by toniro(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2015
No invite too o.
By d way 33 with 5yrs experience though
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Has anybody been invited from the North? ...and kindly inform the house whenever invites are sent out for Abuja/Northern region.
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by tosyknow: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am 32 with 5 yrs xprnc too. Choose Abuja as my centre. Hope to hear from dem soon
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by ogm: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
I need 4 people that want 2 attend the south west assesment in Ibadan 2moro from Ilorin be it invited or gatecrashing 2 join my car to and fro will cost N1500.We will leave as early as possible and come back when the last person among us is thru.If u are interested call 08171698412

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
ogm:
I need 4 people that want 2 attend the south west assesment in Ibadan 2moro from Ilorin be it invited or gatecrashing 2 join my car to and fro will cost N1500.We will leave as early as possible and come back when the last person among us is thru.If u are interested call 08171698412

Update:how did it go
Re: Firstbank Is Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
Pls has any one in the north been invited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.