Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! (7894 Views)

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. / Guide For NYSC Members Participating In 2015 Election: A Case Study Of 2011Elec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is the amount Corps members will be paid for participating in the elections as made available on the NYSC official twitter handle
@nysc_ng

1.Honoriar - ₦9,000 per election
2.Transportation -₦3,000 per election
3.Feeding allowance -₦1,000 per election.-
DG,NYSC 2/2
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Eggcelent(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Really? But we earlier read it was going to be 32k. Some of them may choose not to participate in the April 11 elections.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Eggcelent:
Really? But we earlier read it was going to be 32k. Some of them may choose not to participate in the April 11 elections.
Yes o its way below expectation!
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by otizs: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
suyamasta:
This is the amount Corps members will be paid for participating in the elections as made available on the NYSC official twitter handle
@nysc_ng

1.Honoriar - ₦9,000 per election
2.Transportation -₦3,000 per election
3.Feeding allowance -₦1,000 per election.-
DG,NYSC 2/2
But still, why some people in osun state receiving only 9K?
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
otizs:
But still, why some people in osun state receiving only 9K?
d 9k is just training allowance
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by otizs: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
suyamasta:

d 9k is just training allowance
But we had received payment for training allowance since. 4,500 and 3,000.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by talk2hb1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
According to latest investigation on INEC payment, findings review that :
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for feeding/transport allowance,
#10,000 for logistics,
#32,000 for the 2 elections making a total of #53,500..
If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..
Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..
www.qlickas.com
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
otizs:
But we had received payment for training allowance since. 4,500 and 3,000.
k then that means they owe you guys, you can contact the DG tru d twitter handle above he is interested in this
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2015
DonCrust:

Is this for real? I worked in the capacity of APO 1 at Zuba, Abuja and up till this very moment, I've not been paid a dime. I was threatened by the EO that if i collect the (first) training allowance, they would strike out my name from the list of electoral officials.
im confused here as in you were threatened for wanting to collect your money?
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by hayordelevic(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Pls take this to the front page the way we were treated is not nice at allll from both INEC and NYSC
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by jesutekome: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
This is very annoying. Ekitikopas were paid only 12,850 after the first elections after all the stress we passed through without any help or security. Risking our lives for that chicken change. When card readers failed to work. They almost victimized corps members. I have travelled back to my state and I won't return till after elections. I can't kill myself for that small amount. Besides, I've heard of a planned protest or something. If everyone of us can boycott their yeye election they will stop taking is for granted.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Naavah(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
When I thought Ebonyi state is d worst state LOL, I av received a total of 17500 from the state. 4500 for training n I received 13k credit alert yesterday. We did 6days training here and we got 4500 only.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by talk2hb1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
According to latest investigation carried out on INEC about payment of allowances , this is the finding:
#4,500 for first training,
#3,000 for 2nd training
,#4,000 for feeding/transport
allowance,
#10,000 for logistics,
#32,000 for the 2 elections
making a total of #53,500..
If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..
pls, don't forget
that NO PAYMENT,
NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy.
Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..Don't say I didn't tell you. Forward this message to every corp member you know and let us agree as one to stop this greedy act!

Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by talk2hb1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
Though I am yet to receive payment alert, but guys in Osun State have been reporting alert of 9000Naira.
This ain't fair, I couldn't sleep in my Bed for three days, with nothing to eat in one village with no network, or light someone still have the gut to short pay us that's robbery. And if we ain't doing anything about it now, our education is in vain, or why do we get educated for in the first place, if not to enlighting our mind.
Please Moderator this deserve to be promoted to the frontpage.
Regards' Habeeb Salami www.qlickas.com
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by abiodun175(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
I worked as a presiding officer PO in Sauna R/Gora constituency, Talata/Mafara local Govt of Zamfara State and all of us here have not been paid for the March 28, 2015 Election. and some state have paid their's. Pls whose fault? is it @ the top, or @ the state level.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by suyamasta(m): 5:37am On Apr 04, 2015
abiodun175:
I worked as a presiding officer PO in Sauna R/Gora constituency, Talata/Mafara local Govt of Zamfara State and all of us here have not been paid for the March 28, 2015 Election. and some state have paid their's. Pls whose fault? is it @ the top, or @ the state level.
that should be at the state level
you can report this to the DG/Nysc Using @nysc_ng
i assure you the DG will respond to your case
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2015
As a corp member,i've only recieved d 4,500 nd 1000 stuff,but d LI knows corp members in Ese-odo LG,ondo state dat we don't take shit.
We just got to know our right nd prove politely!Just discuss it with ur LI first,know his stand on dis.Don't just try to take a rash decision cuz it'll definitely backfire nd they'll hold u guys responsible.We are educated here,talk to d DG also online,he is ready to listen.I know dat there are greedy workers in NYSC,ready to devour ur money,just do d right tin d right way!Weeeeeee ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Horlawoomey(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
abiodun175:

Fellow Zamfarakopa, fear not cos I heard payment will start next week. I am serving in Tsafe.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by abiodun175(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
suyamasta:

ok. thanksca lot.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by abiodun175(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
suyamasta:

ok. thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by abiodun175(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Fellow Zamfarakopa, fear not cos I heard payment will start next week. I am serving in Tsafe.

Aiit bro i hail u.
they beta start d payment. else, we gonna protest on d day of gubernatorial/house of assembly election.

just as we protest on the d day of Presidential/Senate/Rep election before we were paid our training Allowance.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Horlawoomey(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2015
abiodun175:

Aiit bro i hail u.
they beta start d payment. else, we gonna protest on d day of gubernatorial/house of assembly election.

just as we protest on the d day of Presidential/Senate/Rep election before we were paid our training Allowance.

That's way to go bro, the work is not easy.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by abiodun175(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:

That's way to go bro, the work is not easy.

Like seriously, I had to do the work of APO1 nd 2 plus my own work. cos my APOs dem no too get Idea of d work.
Re: Official Payment for Corpers Participating in the Elections! by Csami(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2015
Inec don't owe me sh*t. I'm only expecting the 38000 that's coming in soon.

(1) (Reply)

No Northern State Is Safe For Youth Service! / All Southerners should Avoid Kano state & Northern region : My Experience / NYSC: The September Allowance Has Not Been Paid Oo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.