Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Her Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Her Weight (703 Views)

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) / Was Giuliana Rancic Naked On The Grammys Red Carpet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Her Weight by datswasup(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Since the 2015 Golden Globes, the 40-year-old E anchor's weight has been scrutinized. Rancic, who is fed up with the rampant speculation as to whether she's suffering from a cancer relapse or eating disorder , is getting candid about the real reason for her thin frame and even reveals she eats more than her friends to People. Some people were saying, 'The cancer is
probably back,' and they were accusing me of every eating disorder. I thought to myself, 'God, if someone really thought I had an eating disorder, what a horrible way to approach it.' It's really hurtful. I'm sorry that some people think I'm disgustingly skinny, as they put it, but there's nothing I can do. I'm lucky that I
even have the type of cancer that reacts to the medicine."

http://wasupdaily..in/2015/04/giuliana-rancic-opens-up-about-her.html?m=1 to continue

(1) (Reply)

Reveled!!!nneka123 Has Ondox / Fans Blasts Tuface Idibia For Insulting Politicians, Says He Should Return Prado / MTN Is Deducting Money From My Account- Subscriber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.