Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption (42650 Views)

Afforestation: NYSC Members To Plant 1 Million Trees In Kogi / NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Jecyangel(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
well written. may justice prevail
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by AdelekeAkinola(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
boolet:

Hmmm. Do u believe him? grin
I don't expect that there will be a normal Nigerian that would ask the kind of question u just asked. This thing is happening everywhere and u dare not talk. I am not surprised anyway, u are probably one of the people that use such method to get your WAEC result but I know one day money go go market it no go come back

Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by boolet: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
AdelekeAkinola:
I don't expect that there will be a normal Nigerian that would ask the kind of question u just asked. This thing is happening everywhere and u dare not talk. I am not surprised anyway, u are probably one of the people that use such method to get your WAEC result but I know one day money go go market it no go come back

Well, unfortunately - for your assumption - I'm a normal Nigerian. I asked if one believes inanimate objects could become corrupt. If the answer is yes, the one might as well go on to explain how possible. grin wink
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by dorleey(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
mperoakeem:
wait, do i look like an experiment...You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen. Mumu
read up and stop exposing your specie.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by enomakos(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
oya forward this petition to buhari office
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Roon9(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Homguy:
I'll assume you typed this while being high on cheap whiskey.

Hehehe bros na ril maras o
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by dafuturis(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
tchaik:
In the course of my business yesterday, I entered an office and came across a petition written by a serving NYSC member. After reading the petition (an acknowledgement copy), I felt so terribly disgusted with the system and decided to do something about it, at least sharing it online might force the authorities to do something about this. I had to ‘scan’ the letter with my phone to avoid detection, pardon me if the clarity is compromised. I have taken the pains to reproduce the petition for easy legibility.

The petition was copied to ICPC, NYSC, IGP, and Minister of Education.

Coppers, over to you folks; these are your colleagues. Change no be for mouth, these folks want to effect that change and they are now in deep sh!.t

What do you expect in a country where the leader encourage corruption. Am happy all that is changing soon with GMB coming to reinvigorate our collective effort.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by mperoakeem(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
dorleey:
read up and stop exposing your specie.
do me one favour... Face your business
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by clem305D(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
The General is back...worry no more. WAI
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by oladimejioo: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
God bless the Corper,
In as much I sympathise with the corper opinion, I think the letter was directed to the wrong office

The Corper should note that the letter is meant to be directed to the D.G NYSC and not waec. It is imperative to know that WAEC had little influence over schools as it is only meant to administer exams for candidates and not checkmate the activities of the schools. There are agencies that can monitor all this issues.
You had a good case but u are not sending to right channel.

I submit.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Davochii(m): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2015
In as much as I would want to thumb you up for the courage you took in writing a petition and trying to bring about a sanitisation in the education system of this country, I think you went about it the wrong way. If your conscience would not support such, you should have just stayed out of the issue and mind your business because you've got no evidence to proof that you were maltreated for trying to speak the truth.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by EagleNest(m): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2015
Good move by the corp members. Do remember that when you fight corruption it will surely fight back.
Like play, like play...this might get to the notice of GMB and the proprietor would be smoked out.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by ifex867(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2015
A brave move!!!......I really want to commend n laud d bravery of these corpers for staying put n showing heroic qualities amidst all odds. This shld serve as an eye opener n challenge for us all........How many of us will do this?......Lets b honest.....Is a question we shld all answer for ourselves........We speak so much of CHANGE, but are sorely ready to put it to practice, even wen we v not met a daring situation.......Am so happy for dese guys, their story I must say is inspiring......Well, however churlish one might think dey demonstrated their concerns against corrupt practices, d fact remains dat dey never succumbed or remained silent, and as such these valorous deeds of theirs will b long remembered.

.......Sanctify ursef n u will sanctify d society.......
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by endeedike(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
a dog is better than you... sometin as serious as this and you are vomiting trash...useless dog
mperoakeem:
Oh boy... Let someone summarized it for me... BTW all in the name of petitions
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by mperoakeem(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
endeedike:
a dog is better than you... sometin as serious as this and you are vomiting trash...useless dog
you must av been born on an highway cos dats where most accident occurs... Minding ur own business elimates half of ur problem
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Your own version of English is horrible. You scored zero in tenses, punctuation, and capitalization of first alphabets of words that start a sentence. Upgrade, please.

I see how jobless you are take note of (,?:;') where your mate are making money
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

I see how jobless you are take note of (,?:;') where your mate are making money
It's good to know you conceded the defeat like your master, Jona. Next time, you should try the children section of Nairaland 'cause it's obvious you can't match up with the typo-eloquence of your masters here. Thank you.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
It's good to know you conceded the defeat like your master, Jona. Next time, you should try the children section of Nairaland 'cause it's obvious you can't match up with the typo-eloquence of your masters here. Thank you.

funny u try .... since u re jobless It's best you go into comedy. ... let me see what name will they call u (I they hungry) oloshi
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

funny u try .... since u re jobless It's best you go into comedy. ... let me see what name will they call u (I they hungry) oloshi
Hey, womanizer! You should be ashamed of yourself that a whole NYSC member can't write good English. I have no doubt that you are a product of 'OLUWOLE' certificate. Can you swear with your life that they didn't give you 'expo' before you could pass SSCE? Whatever company offers you employment is doomed to fail. Wherever you go, the aura of badluck around your personality will reek to the high heaven. The day you stop reasoning with your anus will mark the turnarround in your life, nitwit. Now lecture time is over, get a bottle of 'kunu' and choke on it, transgender.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Hey, womanizer! You should be ashamed of yourself that a whole NYSC member can't write good English. I have no doubt that you are a product of 'OLUWOLE' certificate. Can you swear with your life that they didn't give you 'expo' before you could pass SSCE? Whatever company offers you employment is doomed to fail. Wherever you go, the aura of badluck around your personality will reek to the high heaven. The day you stop reasoning with your anus will mark the turnarround in your life, nitwit. Now lecture time is over, get a bottle of 'kunu' and choke on it, transgender.

like seriously you again should I call you a sTucker or my fan .... (Karma) what's goes around comes around i wish u no harm i don't even know you but i see you are indeed jobless. There is these saying an idol man is always an instrument for the Devil i hope you are not peace be on to you.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

like seriously you again should I call you a sTucker or my fan .... (Karma) what's goes around comes around i wish u no harm i don't even know you but i see you are indeed jobless. There is these saying an idol man is always an instrument for the Devil i hope you are not peace be on to you.
'Stalker', not 'stucker', okay? 'Idle', not 'idol'. Get a life!
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
'Stalker', not 'stucker', okay? 'Idle', not 'idol'. Get a life!

these prove u re jobless I left that for u to correct and u fell 4 it... Indeed you are truly jobless. ... should I give u my twitter handler so you would follow meeeee...
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Memyselfu2009:

these prove u re jobless I left that for u to correct and u fell 4 it... Indeed you are truly jobless. ... should I give u my twitter handler so you would follow meeeee...
'Handle', not 'handler', nitwit.
Re: NYSC Members Sacked And Evicted For Resisting Corruption by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
StealthIdeals:
'Handle', not 'handler', nitwit.

now I know u re truly jbless. ... u really get tme ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Impatient Corper Duped At ATM Booth While Trying To Beat Long Queue / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.