Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! (41676 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good day guys,

Today I'll be starting a new series on my nysc experience.

It actually took me a couple of weeks to get writing this content but I'm really glad I was able to start anyways.

First of all, let me start with my first day of getting to camp.

It was a hellish day, you can't even believe what happened to me.

it's funny to me right now because I'm out of camp but on that fateful day it wasn't funny.

when I got to camp, I was directed to a canopy where a female police officer searched me.

After the search I was directed to another stand where I was meant to take my covid19 screening test but before that let me gist you guys about someone I met while going to camp.

On getting to where I was going to pick a cab that will take me to camp, I met a young fellow inside keke, a female and her name yemisi, a Yoruba girl who literally says everything that is in her head the way it is.

she was just ranting about how costly it was for her to get to camp and how people were extorting money from because she's a corp member who doesn't know anywhere around akwa-ibom.

she was plain angry and was explaining to me that this people are actually not nice if not why would they be extorting money from her , a total stranger? Omo, that babe just they paraa anyhow that day till we got to camp �

So back to where I stopped earlier, I told you I got to a stand where I was meant to take my covid-19 screening test.

Right in front of the stand were other corp members, I guess they were acting as officials for covid19 screening.

I kept my bags near a tree and then moved closer to one of the corp members seated as officials for covid19 screening, to request that they screen me so I can continue with my registration but then these guys were bluntly snubbish......they way they looked at me and the nonchalancy in them was so glaring.

One of them, quietly pointed me to a chair after giving me a condescending look and asked that I wait till they call me!

Gosh, I was angry but then I guess it wasn't a good time for me to start having issues with anyone. Let me kuku rest first before I start displaying my own madness cos everyone has theirs just that some persons decided not to show theirs till they are triggered ���

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Juliusmomoh: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Una get time o..

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
I was seated for over 30mins waiting for these guys to call me (covid19 officials), during this wait period other pcms that were just coming into camp joined me in the wait! After about ten more minutes we were called and queued for the test.

That test is one hell of a test I will never wish to my enemy. They usually insert one long stick-like thing into one's nostril and then rotate it as if they were trying to scoop something out of your nose!

The damn thing touched my brain and sent signals to my eyes to release tears! Omo, I cried........ lipsrsealed embarassed

Once done with my test, I found my way to the next stand where my documents would be verified! You see this part of the story, I swear I do not like it but I'll still share should incase someone finds themselves in such a mess.

At the verification stand, I greeted the fair man who seem to be in his late 60s. Old man didn't even look at me but was busy playing his Zuma game.

I quietly and humbly greeted again and chipped in the reason why I was there but man didn't even shake, talk more blink his eyes. He was deeply into this Zuma game. I had no option but to wait for him to finish his game.

After a while, he ended his game and with joy in his heart, looked at me and asked if I wanted he to lose his game just because i wanted to verify my documents, I replied him No and forced a smile just so I don't look too serious. You see this country eeh, normal people are not up to 10

The old man proceeded to ask for my name and other documents. One of the documents he requested for was my statement of result which I showed to him.

He took it and tried confirming the signature it was bearing on NYSC portal but couldn't find it. He searched again but still yet, he couldn't find the signature, that was were my problem started...... cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
It happened that the signature on my statement of result was that of a new head of exams and records, whose signature has not yet been uploaded to NYSC portal.

And since the signature was not found on portal, it meant I can't complete my registration in camp and invariably should be going back home!
The thought of being sent home because of invalid signature made me feel dejected immediately!

Like how are my parents going to take this? How about my friends who also knew I was in camp? How about those who would mock me? These thoughts and many others filled my head!

As night was fast approaching, I picked up my phone and made a call to one of the personnels who worked in exams and records, asking that he assist me in any way he could.

Dude responded with another shocker news which was "he no longer works in Student Affairs Office"...........Lord please who did I offend! cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Continue I'm following

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Lilgabby(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dem say make u continue... They are following grin

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
As I was still contemplating on what to do next, I saw Yemisi walking down my direction.

My mind told me she was going to ask how far I've gone with my registration, not sure if I should tell her the truth or maybe hide it from her.........with two steps forward, she was right there in my presence and quickly threw the expected question at me.

If there's anything I need right now, it's help and lying wouldn't help me at all, so I decided to tell her my pain.

Her reaction was that of intense suprise and confusion at the same time. She advised that I call school immediately, I told her I have but the response I got wasn't a positive one.

After a few minutes, we decided to go get an accommodation for the night and rest our overstressed body. Mind you that all of this was happening around 9pm/10pm. Before we retired for the night, we met a new fellow by name Ogo who made us a trio.

As soon as we got our mattresses and bunks, we quickly moved to Mami Market to eat.

Mami market is not your regular market. It's a market for the rich because how do you explain buying half the portion of food you usually buy for #200, at a whopping #500.......worse is, it tastes so much like herbal medicine! grin grin

Not that I want to condemn their business but truth is 70% of food vendors there can't cook. They are better off called ingredients mixers! cool

Before getting to Mami, Yemisi has already started her usual ranting. She first complained of not having enough cash on her to spend, then next was that the only last card she had was #500 and then in conclusion, she chipped in that we needed to work hard and get ourselves camp boyfriends so we wouldn't be spending money everytime on food!

God, save me! Where did I meet this human! grin grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Did I tell you that throughout Yemisi's rant, Ogo was not even bothered. She was just laughing and making jest of Yemisi as a runaway Igbo girl, who mistakenly got herself into one Yoruba family like that.

Lest I forget, Ogo is a Delta girl while I'm from Ibo and Yemisi the banter na real yoruba-ibo-sense girl!

Back to my story, we arrived one iya shop inside Mami market, looked around and saw a vacant table for three. We hesitantly made our way to the table cos we weren't sure if their food was going to taste good or not.

Inorder not to waste our last cards (in Yemisi's voice), we decided to call the food woman aside and plead that she sells 350 food for each of us. God helping us, she agreed. Yemisi and Ogo ordered for Fried Rice while I requested for Indomie noodles.

Our food arrived in about 5mins, and then we launched out our attack mission on them(food) grin.

First to release her bombshell of food taste was Ogo. She screamed and complained bitterly of tasting only maggi and salt in the food. At this point, Yemisi was more worried now about her money........ how's she going to give this woman her last card on top salty food she gave them.

I myself was busy enjoying my Indomie and giving thanks to God for not allowing my enemies triumph over me!

We quickly swallowed our herbal medicine in peace and retired back to our hostels before lights went out!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Esyy:
As I was still contemplating on what to do next, I saw Yemisi walking down my direction.

My mind told me she was going to ask how far I've gone with my registration, not sure if I should tell her the truth or maybe hide it from her.........with two steps forward, she was right there in my presence and quickly threw the expected question at me.

If there's anything I need right now, it's help and lying wouldn't help me at all, so I decided to tell her my pain.

Her reaction was that of intense suprise and confusion at the same time. She advised that I call school immediately, I told her I have but the response I got wasn't a positive one.

After a few minutes, we decided to go get an accommodation for the night and rest our overstressed body. Mind you that all of this was happening around 9pm/10pm. Before we retired for the night, we met a new fellow by name Ogo who made us a trio.

As soon as we got our mattresses and bunks, we quickly moved to Mami Market to eat.

Mami market is not your regular market. It's a market for the rich because how do you explain buying half the portion of food you usually buy for #200, at a whopping #500.......worse is, it tastes so much like herbal medicine! grin grin

Not that I want to condemn their business but truth is 70% of food vendors there can't cook. They are better off called ingredients mixers! cool

Before getting to Mami, Yemisi has already started her usual ranting. She first complained of not having enough cash on her to spend, then next was that the only last card she had was #500 and then in conclusion, she chipped in that we needed to work hard and get ourselves camp boyfriends so we wouldn't be spending money everytime on food!

God, save me! Where did I meet this human! grin grin

"Camp boyfriends" chai girls and their tactics.

32 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Esyy you can shed more light on how the camp environment and facilities are, how many people they're allocating to one room. Some of us go like come Akwa Ibom too come serve.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Brightfab:
Esyy you can shed more light on how the camp environment and facilities are, how many people they're allocating to one room. Some of us go like come Akwa Ibom too come serve.

Okay, noted

I'll try add that in my next update..... Thanks for following too cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Obafemi124(m): 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Abeg how you come later solve the statement of result issue....i think i need that information please cry

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by DenreleDave(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Brightfab:
Akwa ibom camp is okay..

I think some ladies were allocated 4 in a room and some 8.....

For guys, some rooms were hall like Goodluck Jonathan hall and humility hall near to the kitchen..

Some room wer 4 and some were 16... The camp is okay though but the food is just bad....

They give light by 7pm or do and take it by 10pm. Bathroom were okay... Same as toilet..

The only day we enjoyed food was platoon 2 food.... Platoon cooked the best food ever in batch B stream 1A.........

Op, which platoon u dey? Hope u weren't in platoon 3, the wooden spoon group grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Akwa ibom camp is okay..

I think some ladies were allocated 4 in a room and some 8.....

For guys, some rooms were hall like Goodluck Jonathan hall and humility hall near to the kitchen..

Some room wer 4 and some were 16... The camp is okay though but the food is just bad....

They give light by 7pm or do and take it by 10pm. Bathroom were okay... Same as toilet..

The only day we enjoyed food was platoon 2 food.... Platoon cooked the best food ever in batch B stream 1A.........

Op, which platoon u dey? Hope u weren't in platoon 3, the wooden spoon group grin grin grin grin
Thank you bro
Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by yean1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Couldn't update yesterday cos Nairaland bot banned me cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Obafemi124(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Esyy:
Couldn't update yesterday cos Nairaland bot banned me cry cry cry
sorry! Hope to see new updates soon�

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
SATURDAY

I don't know where this noise is coming from but who in God's name disturbs others this early? It's just few minutes to four, yet sounds of shuffling slippers and buckets won't allow me enjoy my sleep!

I rolled over on my mattress, trying to adjust to continue my sleep but no! These people have sworn to take sleep away allow me!

A touch light flashed towards my direction and then followed by a feminine voice calling me "Aunty" and asking if I won't go take my bath.
I sighed and continued with my sleep.

I'm aware that the normal norm here is to wake up as early as possible, take your bath and wait for the bigle to be blown before moving out but hell no, I'm going no where cos first I'm not done with registration and second I do not have white white to wear.

Even if I had, I don't think it's wise to go out for parades when I have a case on my table.....who does that? Anyways, some persons do, but I'm not them.

After about 30mins, I quietly got up and made way to the bathroom, took my bath and dressed up in my mofti. Next, I was headed to Yemisi's room to know about their plans for the day.

Let me digress a little, Yemisi and Ogo were assigned to the same room while I was assigned to a different room 5meters away from theirs, all under temporary accommodation.

The kind of accomodation available here is of two types, a hall hostel and a room by room hostel. The hall hostel has about 10-15 bunks while a room by room hostel takes about 4 - 5 bunks.

Most hall hostels take up to 30 people or more while room by room takes about 6 persons......just pray you don't get assigned to a hall hostel cos the crowd there is maddddddd!

Back to our plans for the day, Yemisi and Ogo were meant to go collect their kits (kakii, jungle boot, cap, socks, belt, whites etc) where I was left to my fate of either going home or having school upload the new signature on my statement of result to NYSC portal.......see ehn, wahala truly dey like bicycle!

I decided in my head to keep Yemisi and Ogo company while they go about doing their registration, at least I will be able to know what to do when it gets to my turn for registration........I swear, I sha have Faith in this life!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
The thought of returning home half way into my registration on camp still wallowed in my head ....... Remember I called a guy last night who told me he was no longer working with the department of Student Affairs?

A thought came through and asked that I call him again to know if he has any contact I can reach for assistance!

I quickly picked my phone and dialled his line again! Goodness Gracious, he picked and responded that he was going to send me contact of the Student Affairs Officer(SOA), who's responsible for everything NYSC-related shocked

Minutes later, he sent the said contact. I called and then received another shocker! This time around the SOA told me bluntly that they're going to attend to my issue on Monday, reason being that Saturday is work-free day and there's no way he can get the registrar's signatory to append to the letter they'll upload to NYSC portal before the new signature becomes valid!

At first, I was numb....then felt feverish and finally grasped for breathe! You know, I used to hear of village people every now and then but never knew they could be this strong on top person matter, today I have seen! cry cry cry

When I recovered from the 360° shock I had, I muttered "Thank you Sir" and hung up the call. The words of SOA kept ringing in my head and that of the NYSC Official (the one that said I'll have to go home if they were unable to verify my *SOR* Signature).

According to Camp Orientation Course Schedule, registration on camp was slated to end by Sunday midnight, but look at me and my life waiting for God to do a Miracle. wink

By mid noon Saturday, Yemisi was done collecting her kit, same as Ogo. The two suggested that we go collect permanent accomodation inorder to settle down properly before night.

Truth is the temporary accommodation they gave us last night was nothing to write home. Yemisi's new roommates weren't nice at all according to the testimony she and Ogo gave me, more reason why they needed to port asap.

I'm sure you're wondering if I was going to join Yemisi and Ogo to request for new accommodation? Yes of course, I've made up my mind that I've come to camp and there's no going back even though deep down I knew anything could happen anytime but ..........let me just enjoy the moment, tomorrow will worry for it's self!

An old man about the age of 65 was saddled with the responsibility of assigning rooms and bunks. He made his way to our temporary hostel and asked that the new girls that came in last night followed him.....we quickly grabbed our things and headed to a another hostel named God's will Akpabio Hostel.

This hostel is a room by room hostel with about 4 - 6 bunks per room. Ogo and myself were assigned to the same room while Yemisi was assigned to a different room not too far from ours.

Right in our room were 6 bunks, a working fan and a manageable door and window.......we usually have light during 5am in the morning and 6pm - 10pm in the night. For the fact that we had lesser population in camp, most bunkers didn't get to have bunkies.....if not one bunk could have taken 2 persons!

Packing and unpacking our things in the new room didn't take much of our time, in about 30mins we were all settled and zoomed out again.

On our way to Mammy to take lunch, my two friends asked about the update from my school and I broke the sad news to them. They just shrugged and told me to relax that something will definitely be done. They also suggested that I call more contacts and keep pressing them(school) with more calls, that way they'll know that my case is a serious one! Omo, I was just nodding and hoping!

Around past 1pm, I made another call to the first ever guy I called on this issue and told him how far I've gone..... when he heard what the SOA said, he sighed and told me not to worry that he will send me another contact......now, the Registrar's PA's contact! Wawuu grin grin

In about a minute, I got talking with the PA and shared my ordeal with him pleading that he looked into it. The PA was even surprised after hearing my story!

He was taken aback because according to him, the new signature was meant to be uploaded one week before we came into camp! He told me that I shouldn't worry and that he's really sorry I'm going through too much stress....he pleaded that I forgive the office of student affairs who were asked to resume work immediately inorder to effect changes made in their office so as not to affect graduates (about to serve) irrespective of the fact that ASUU strike was on going.

He asked me to call back in about an hour while he himself makes the necessary arrangement for upload of the signature.

For the first time since I came to camp, my mind was settled and peace found its way back into my heart. I rushed to get myself a well chilled pepsi....drank it in one gulp and gave thanks to God!

Ps: Pictures of Akwa-ibom State NYSC Camp below

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Manage the pictures, I'm not a good photographer cheesy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pcms going back to their hostel after morning parade, just a random shot smiley

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Malik1338(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
following

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Glad the signature issue will be resolved soon, all the best Esyy smiley

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Brightfab:
Glad the signature issue will be resolved soon, all the best Esyy smiley

Yeah, Thank you Brightfab smiley

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by KingBosco(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Following
Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
At 2.30pm late afternoon, I called the registrar's PA again to know how far they have gone with the upload process, he assured me that they're still on it but will be done in an hour.

After the call, I hurriedly went to go charge my phone at mammy, inorder not to run out of battery while expecting a call.

Usually, mammy guys will collect #50 for every charging you do but who cares about that right now? Not me! Even if it's #100, I'll still pay! Let me get what I'm fighting for first.

As at 3pm when I returned to pick my phone from mammy guys, I've already had over 7 missed calls. My instincts told me it must surely be from either SOA or PA to the registrar, certainly it was from two of them!

Without much ado, I decided to call PA first and know what's the update......he didn't take much time to break the news to me, that I can now continue with my registration, that the upload has been done.

I heaved a sigh of relief and Thanked him so immensely for coming to my rescue. He replied with series of apologies, blaming it on all the recent ongoings ( Covid19 and ASUU) affecting academic activities. I still thanked him again and ended the call.

The next on my list to call was the SOA and the first ever guy I called when all these started. I thanked them wholeheartedly and continued with my registration.

Once done with document verification, I got my state code and checked for my platoon on a document pasted on the wall. It was platoon four my state code fall on, I picked my phone and called my platoon officer who didn't take time to attend to me.

He gave me a file for documentation - callup letter, statement of result, medical certificate, undertaken, passport and other documents I can't remember, were submitted.

After documentation with platoon officer, I was given my kit and then finally I walked down to the hostel to grab some rest!

What a day! smiley wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brunicekid(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Cool story

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Brightfab(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice, let the adventure begin! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by Esyy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
SUNDAY

Sundays are usually free in camp.......not totally free but, wait for it!

Today, I've decided to worship with Nccf. Nccf is Nigerian Christian Corpers Fellowship. The fellowship is for all denominations and seems to have some added advantage.

What I meant by advantage is - they promise to provide corp members with free transportation and two weeks accommodation once they leave camp. As we all know, definitely 90% of corp members will be stranded after they receive their PPA ( primary place of assignment) letter.

At Past seven, I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to take my bath. Ogo, my new roommate was busy washing outside and acting as if today wasn't Sunday.

This babe looks like someone who might not be so interested in going to church. To clear my doubts, I called out to her and inquired if she would be attending Nccf service, girl told me she's not cut out for spending 3-4hours in church but she go sha go, being that this is our first Sunday in camp......I laughed loudly at her sincerity!

At 9am prompt, service kicked off with hot praise emanating from the pavilion where corp members were dancing their legs out. I and Yemi who came to my room, hurriedly rushed to join in the service. Today, I promised myself to dance like never before remembering what the Lord has done for you yesterday.

After the praise session, testimony followed and then drama before the guest speaker mounted the podium to share the gospel.

The guest speaker was the person of the chief justice of Akwa-ibom State. He preached about the place of God in all we do. He encouraged us to find time for God throughout our service year and also shared testimonies of how he started from Nccf to where he is currently.

Service was awesome and memorable! After service we retired back to the hostel to take our lunch and get prepared for evening parade .........shey I told you today wasn't completely free?

At 3pm, the bigle blew and OBS alerted everyone to head down to the parade ground. OBS is Orientation Broadcasting Service of NYSC, here in camp we know them with one line of statement which is "Gentlemen corp members, the bigle has been blown, get down to the parade ground now"......... Omo, I so much hate that statement especially when it's echoing in my sleep grin

3pm and everyone was rushing down to the parade ground. If they born you well, stay in the hostel let those army people catch you first! grin

Today was my first day of joining the parade! Getting to where my platoon guys were, I quietly moved to the back cos it seemed everyone had their cliques already and were all shouting at the top of their voices.

It didn't take some time before someone asked if I was just joining them for the first time. I answered yes and made way to introduce myself. He spoke softly and briefed me on the ongoings on ground. I later got to know his name as Tosan, a chubby guy from Edo state who usually wears glasses too. Cool guy! wink

The shout of Appppppreeeeeee tion didn't allow us finish our conversation. The army officer in front has started giving training commands. we were matching according to his commands and once anyone falls out of match he calls that one "akamu" and continues to insult the person.

I was scared of his bants but later found out it was a normal thing for army officers to insult corp members. We all got fond of them and laughing more freely at their bants!

Later in the evening, we were dismissed and headed to the hostel for dinner. Tonight, I , Yemisi and Ogo were collecting our first ever dinner from camp kitchen. We were queued and waiting patiently to reach the front row when a guy started chitchating with Ogo.

Ogo seem to be enjoying the convo while I and Yemisi were the onlookers. Yemisi and myself were beginning to spark thoughts in our heads but then let's wait and see where this convo is heading to.....

Late into the night, we took our dinner and retired to bed, lights went out! cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My NYSC Camp Experience In Akwa Ibom State! by obicoolnino: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
This your story long np be small... Anyways the best nysc experience is your camping days, after camp it's all so boring.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Corper Beaten And Slapped By Policeman In Zamfara: NYSC Reacts / Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.