Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,497 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (76557 Views)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by SravaniReddy: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2015

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by nijanigga: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Daninya11:
I actually remained in zaria knowing fully well that there will be peace because it was prophecied by God's orator,PST wf kumuyi...

and where is your home?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dats rite, he has said d truth.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Image123:

It was free and fair in the general/overall sense. Ask inec and the more enlightened international observers.
Bros, you and I know that election is never free and fair in Nigeria. Let me give you an instance. Election never held in Rivers State. Result sheets were highjacked in different polling units. Yet PDP had 1.4 million votes. from where did it come from? We have also heard cases of underage voting in the North. Sincerely speaking, both parties rigged in areas where they are most popular. You said I should ask international observers. this is laughable bro. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7lahs2NfP8
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by ifymagik(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
For that person that commented thrash abt apostle johnson, I want to tell u dat d Annointing upon dat man is hyper corosive. You no dey fear ni? Who Has Bewitched You?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by driand(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Wer is dat one oyedepo grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
nijanigga:

and where is your home?
born and bred in zaria.. I am a kogite from Bassa lga
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by piroskey94(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
seeker121:
hmnnn different frm apostle Johnson Sulaiman even the name mirrors hypocrisy from muslim and xtian can't trust such a person.
just wait and see how it all unfolds.
Pdp is def planning smtn mischievious
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by BashMe1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
so any one that follow GEJ was bribed idiot
B4
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Paulv(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
BashMe1:
Thank God Jonathan didnt bribe him o...
Do you think he would av taking the mula?i doubt.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
harde2lah:

Bros, you and I know that election is never free and fair in Nigeria. Let me give you an instance. Election never held in Rivers State. Result sheets were highjacked in different polling units. Yet PDP had 1.4 million votes. from where did it come from? We have also heard cases of underage voting in the North. Sincerely speaking, both parties rigged in areas where they are most popular. You said I should ask international observers. this is laughable bro. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7lahs2NfP8

I'm referring to and i believe the pastor referred to an overall process. I'm not expecting 180million same views but a majority summary. Both contestants and inec have accepted the result. Same locally and internationally.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180099-nigerias-presidential-elections-free-fair-ecowas.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180232-international-observers-congratulates-nigerians-adjudge-elections-free-fair.html
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by andyanders: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
What of the one that said that APC will will but Jonathan would be installed.that we should expect rigging. and also that Buhari will be disqualified because of certificate. Na waooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by italo: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
This is what Kumuyi calls free and fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by jellypet(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
So right but stl wondering why some where FAKE #GODWIN
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by jellypet(f): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
So right but stl wondering why some were FAKE #GODWIN
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by valmunich(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
Which kind comment person wan leave for dis kind thread sef...

If I talk okay, na 15hrs ban...

If I talk ghyrbd, dis one na 2months ban

If I con book space put " ."

Dem go lock me for nairaland cell throway key...

But oga Seun if u dey my shoes and u wan enter FP wetin u go write
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by italo: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Is this what Kumuyi means by free and fair?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="www.youtube.com/embed/szFfQOelXJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by emiye(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lawprince:

I absolutely disagree that the election was free, fair and devoid of rigging. In fact the largest rigging came from the Rivers State where he made the so called prophecy.
Nigerians were only lucky that the votes of people were more magnanimous than the PDP rigging.

Offcourse PDP Rigging machinery was in full force, and the biggest frauds were in Rivers and \Delta, in fact in delta with 1.6 million PVCs collected, PDP claimed 1.3 million people came out to vote grin grin grin, and awarded 1.2 million + to GEJ, Akwa ibom was not much different
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Royzevic(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lawprince:

I absolutely disagree that the election was free, fair and devoid of rigging. In fact the largest rigging came from the Rivers State where he made the so called prophecy.
Nigerians were only lucky that the votes of people were more magnanimous than the PDP rigging.

Abi oo my broda
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Gracyel(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
teemanbastos:
when I was telling some deeperlyfers that Kumuyi tactically backed Buhari...dy were lambasting him.
Kumuyi had never been so much interested in elections but as for dis 2015.. he kept on hammering that All should get their PVCs and vote..
He didnt hammer dat in 2011.
Adeboye,Kumuyi backd GMB.
Only Oyedepo [influenced by Money ]actually bleeped UP.
It is better to remain NEUTRAL than keep on following a candidate.

Say all u want, but do not speak ill of God's annointed. Oyedepo is still God's annointed, so pls be careful of what you say about him.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Gracyel(f): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
XRAY21:
so any one that follow GEJ was bribed idiot

Are you minding the mumu??....
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by fairygeh(f): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
nijanigga:
what did Oyedepo SAID?
Jesu oooo shocked grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:
This is what Kumuyi calls free and fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szFfQOelXJs

And this earth is where angels are saying is filled with God's glory. You need a paradigm shift i guess.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
teemanbastos:

Only Oyedepo [influenced by Money ]actually bleeped UP.

So, what did Oyedepo say or how did he disappoint you? How much was he influenced by? thanks
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by italo: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Image123:

And this earth is where angels are saying is filled with God's glory. You need a paradigm shift i guess.

I don't understand this. undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by eyinjuege: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
countsparrow:
Which kind comment person wan leave for dis kind thread sef...

If I talk okay, na 15hrs ban...

If I talk ghyrbd, dis one na 2months ban

If I con book space put " ."

Dem go lock me for nairaland cell throway key...

But oga Seun if u dey my shoes and u wan enter FP wetin u go write

I've being laughing hysterically since I read this your comment. grin grin. You are one funny dude

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Chars1289: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
I predicted buhari will win if elections are free and fair.does that make me a true man of God.choii....we have turned dz pastors to soothsayers...
dnt forget d pendulum cld have swing to either side.so dose pastors dt said buhari won't win are all sons of satan.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Image123(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
italo:

I don't understand this. undecided

That's the point.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Chars1289: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Enzzysaint:
We can help you to get a better rich sugar
mummy/daddy/gay/lesbian that can turn your
life around, we are been doing it and we are still the
best within the Country and outside the country
Mr.Godwin 09030716906
City:all cities
Name:Mr.Godwin
Phone:09030716906
Hookup Price N20,000

YOU NEED CHANGE.............YOU NEED CHANGE
Re: Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted by Theophinio(m): 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
I always beleive your words sir. Ride on
True man of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.