Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,882 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS (1738 Views)

Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / CANT STOP LAUGH: Caption This Funny Photo / Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by adeniyitheprof(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please moderator, though this post is amusing but it passes a message. Do the needful. Thanks!

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY!

Gotta love this Judge!

You must read this. A proper decision by the courts for a change.

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida , an atheist created a case against Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days.

The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.

The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, “Case dismissed!"

The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, How can you possibly dismiss this case?
The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays..."

The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant."

The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists."

The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fool’s Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day.

Court is adjourned...." You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture!

SOURCE: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=855787631136280&id=100001151525600&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=%2As

cc: lalasticlala Seun

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hawlahscho(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
If this makes front-page, I should lipsrsealed

I know it can't make front-page sa.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by finofaya: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Please go to bed.

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by magaliyu(f): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
JEGA.

J-Just
E-End
G-Goodluck
A-Administration.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by magaliyu(f): 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Eyah...
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
Most atheists are people who become confused with religion, not because they have proofs to show God doesn't exist.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by davien(m): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Nocrap:
Most atheists are people who become confused with religion, not because they have proofs to show God doesn't exist.
Similarly I could say most Christians are confused about allah, not because they have proof allah doesn't exist...
That's your logic....lack of a "disprove" proves it's real...

So I guess flying spaghetti monster is real too then...

And the op made a nice job, the bible can't bring itself above atheists than a child....That's why insults would suffice.

6 Likes

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 2:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Nocrap:

I feel very clear. Religion is indoctrinated. I believe in evidence. For what there is no evidence I just say I don't know. I am clear. However you follow whatever mama said from when you were a baby and will defend it at all cost. Regardless of the evidence.

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by cold(m): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2015
If there truly is a god out there,then he is utterly uselesś in the larger scheme of things. What exactly is his use? What purpose does he serve? He is what we call in Nigerian parlance 'big for nothing'. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by adexsimply(m): 5:38am On Apr 02, 2015
This is so silly...

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by johnydon22(m): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2015
old joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Redlyn:

I feel very clear. Religion is indoctrinated. I believe in evidence. For what there is no evidence I just say I don't know. I am clear. However you follow whatever mama said from when you were a baby and will defend it at all cost. Regardless of the evidence.
I have seen God so I know He exist.
Now tell me, have you seen all the animals that you believe exist?
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
cold:
If there truly is a god out there,then he is utterly uselesś in the larger scheme of things. What exactly is his use? What purpose does he serve? He is what we call in Nigerian parlance 'big for nothing'. Mtcheeew
You asked those questions but the truth is that you don't want to know the answer.
You prefer to remain in ignorance and lies.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I have seen God so I know He exist.

Wow, thats nice. What did he look like? Did he have a white beard like in pictures?

Hiswordxray:

Now tell me, have you seen all the animals that you believe exist?

No, and I never said I must see to believe. Science says they exist and the best model we have that explains the facts of our world is science. The rest is just suppositions. Also none of the animals I believe exist have magical powers that defy known natural laws so believing in them is not a big stretch of the imagination. The animal can also be tracked down if really necessary.

God is a whole different issue. The claims being made by believers are extraordinary and have huge consequences, yet not a single shred of evidence is to be found anywhere. There are so many versions of god in various mystical books all contradicting each other. Some religions dont even have a god. How can I be expected to just accept any of this. If God chooses to not reveal himself to me in a clear manner, thats his problem.

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Redlyn:

If God chooses to not reveal himself to me in a clear manner, thats his problem.
So you are feeling so big that you think God has to come down to you and start begging and revealing Himself to you just so you could believe Him.

If you want to see God why don't you go and look for Him?
Simply ask for direction from those who have seen Him and you would find your way to Him.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So you are feeling so big that you think God has to come down to you and start begging and revealing Himself to you just so you could believe Him.

If you want to see God why don't you go and look for Him?
Simply ask for direction from those who have seen Him and you would find your way to Him.

I dont care about seeing your god. Just as you dont care about all the Hindu or greek gods.

3 Likes

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Redlyn:

I dont care about seeing your god. Just as you dont care about all the Hindu or greek gods.
Exactly what I expected.
You people come here, making noise that you haven't seen God and you have no evidence of Him. But when we offer to take you to God so that you can see for yourself, you would say you don't care.
Then why do you have to come to religion section, making noise and disturbing those who are enjoying and exploring God?
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by pesty100(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2015
I didnt laugh anyways

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Exactly what I expected.
You people come here, making noise that you haven't seen God and you have no evidence of Him. But when we offer to take you to God so that you can see for yourself, you would say you don't care.
Then why do you have to come to religion section, making noise and disturbing those who are enjoying and exploring God?

God is omnipresent is he not? Why do i have to search then? Do I search for air? Does a baby go and find it's own food. You people come here with your self righteousness asking people to go and find your God. I ask you again have you searched for the Hindu Gods Shiva or vishnu? Why then should others search for yours.

In any case I grew up Catholic, then I realised that everything I believed was just in my head. I have searched and now I'm done searching.

2 Likes

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Redlyn:

In any case I grew up Catholic, then I realised that everything I believed was just in my head. I have searched and now I'm done searching.
Your didn't ask for direction from those who had seen God.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your didn't ask for direction from those who had seen God.

“You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” ex 33: 20

" No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him"

1 Like

Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Redlyn:

“You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live.” ex 33: 20

" No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him"
"Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” (John 11:40)
All you need to do is believe and asks from those who had seen God in His glory.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by davien(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

"Jesus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” (John 11:40)
All you need to do is believe and asks from those who had seen God in His glory.
Bible proves Bible true again... undecided
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So which passage is not accurate. Because they can't both be true.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Hiswordxray(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Redlyn:

So which passage is lying.
Both are true, both are complimenting each other.
Now let's focus on directing you to God.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by Redlyn: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Both are true, both are complimenting each other.
Now let's focus on directing you to God.

That explains everything.
Re: YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS by NnaNna4(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
so now its no longer lack of evidence, its now the passage.

my bro its not ur fault, its the Christian fault who tries to win soul with argument

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Appeared In Ghana | Watch And Download Video / United Church Of God(UCG) Another Antichrist Cult / 30 Little Known Facts About Israelis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.