Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Please Help: Body Itching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help: Body Itching (674 Views)

Body Itching After Bath / Plz Help!!! Any Remedy For Body Itching? / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Body Itching by xprimate(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Good day guys, please i have been having this body itching for up to 5 months now. I think it started with my room mate, then i suppose i got it from him but cant be sure of that. All my body will be itching me especially my back and my genitals. It does not have any specific time of occurrence but it does seems to occur regularly when I am less active. I have gone to two General hospitals, one at Igaundo and one at Ikeja all in Lagos. All the series of test i did was negative: nothing was found. The doctor only advice me to be more hygienic and change cloths on a regular bases and suggested that it might be allergies. He prescribed Xenadin-120. I have finished taking the drugs and i still scratch badly. The only little relief i have gotten is from Fombat A.
So guys please help. A professionals advice will be appreciated.
Re: Please Help: Body Itching by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Then keep using the funbact A....

I remember in uni..a friend came to our hostel to visit a roomate. Next thing,everybody started itching,I was immune to whatever it was thankfully.

Add dettol to ur bathing water and don't wear clothes that cause heat or just avoid a stuffy place.
It will stop with time
Re: Please Help: Body Itching by xprimate(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
OK thanks. But I have tried detol soap alote of time with no avail. I suppose the liqide detol is better.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Beautiful And Glowing Skin / Do You Believe Maximum Shred Muscle Building Myths? / Protest Rocks Owerri FMC Over Plans To Privatise Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.