Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. (19195 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / The Most Beautiful Woman Ever. CHINEKE! See Her Eyes!!!! / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
salma Hayek is prettier than her.

nothing really much enticing about her.

#I cant trust nl beetches.

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by ELTON123(m): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Who said so
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2015
ELTON123:
Who said so
Well for a starter shes my most beautiful. grin She also won miss world. And she is said to be the most beautiful woman.

But personally shes the most beautiful woman to me, and not because shes called "the most beautiful woman" she's actually really astonishingly stunning to me.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by ELTON123(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Well for a starter shes my most beautiful. grin She also won miss world. And she is said to be the most beautiful woman.

But personally shes the most beautiful woman to me, and not because shes called "the most beautiful woman" she's actually really astonishingly stunning to me.
ok but my mum beat her

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
ELTON123:
ok but my mum beat her
Thats for sure. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
NO NO NO she is beautiful only in dat groundnut selling country, bcaus here in Nigeria we only call women like ROKIATU,TOOLZ,NICKI MINAJ,KIM KARDASIAN,KHLOE KARDASIAN, OMOTOLA beautiful women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
NO NO NO she is beautiful only in dat groundnut selling country, bcaus here in Nigeria we only call women like ROKIATU,TOOLZ,NICKI MINAJ,KIM KARDASIAN,KHLOE KARDASIAN, OMOTOLA beautiful women.
dude be honest and look at that face and tell me that girl is not fine.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by ELTON123(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Thats for sure. kiss kiss kiss
cool
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
dude be honest and look at that face and tell me that girl is not fine.
she is fine no doubt but we dnt chop finest anymore.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
she is fine no doubt but we dnt chop finest anymore.
So what's stopping you from saying it? tongue
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
So what's stopping you from saying it? tongue
I thought u will be jealous so i dnt want u to be angry.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
I thought u will be jealous so i dnt want u to be angry.
Loool. But I open the thread naa. grin aish kinda beauty, is so extrem the you can't help but admire. Her husband is one lucky man. smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Demishasmith(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
her eyes is just so.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by TheDarkRebel: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
[s] NO NO NO she is beautiful only in dat groundnut selling country, bcaus here in Nigeria we only call women like ROKIATU,TOOLZ,NICKI MINAJ,KIM KARDASIAN,KHLOE KARDASIAN, OMOTOLA beautiful women [/s] .

~ I always knew you were a nose-poking oaf.
Now its evident.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
TheDarkRebel:

~ I always knew you were a nose-poking oaf.
Now its evident.
hm hm ure jobless, say d truth.
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Those eyes! shocked
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
richommie:
salma Hayek is prettier than her.

nothing really much enticing about her.

#I cant trust nl beetches.

#YOLO

Lol why not
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
rubey:
Those eyes! shocked

At least its her real eyes

Wheres yours undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

At least its her real eyes

Wheres yours undecided

This one is still suffering from rubey's syndrome grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
None

[img]http://beautypageants.indiatimes
[

She's very pretty... And she's a fantastic actress seen some her movies..
Like her
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
rubey:

This one is still suffering from rubey's syndrome grin

Watch how u cht to me hun grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee morning sweety
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Loool. But I open the thread naa. grin aish kinda beauty, is so extrem the you can't help but admire. Her husband is one lucky man. smiley

Who is she married to i bet his a hunk
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Watch how u cht to me hun grin

Go fucck yourself undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2015
She has a striking resemblance with me especially eyebrow and eyes. tongue
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
rubey:

Go fucck yourself undecided

Lool its like u wanna chill
For 12 hours .. smiley
Careful
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Afrok(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
softapple:
hmm... I can see U like ukwu from the names U mentioned, but are U sure their ukwus are soft like apple? shocked (ur moniker).
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:
Vickybee morning sweety
Morning, ma'am
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by TheDarkRebel: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Vickybee:
She has a striking resemblance with me especially eyebrow and eyes. tongue

lipsrsealed . *Sighs* grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Woman in the world With Pics. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lool its like u wanna chill
For 12 hours .. smiley
Careful

Alright, can you get lost now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BETWEEN WIZKID And DAVIDO who Is The Best / I Got My First Tattoo At Age 19 - Teddy A / Ex-BBNaija Housemates Support Bisola At The Premiere Of "Picture Perfect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.