Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama (37875 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by blackssatino: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2015
Empress is definitely know for her beautiful way-over-the-top nails done by just one woman [I like em tho]. She thrills her instagram fans with her new discovered nails and is really good at it.. The actress who is always praised by her fans to be simple and classy speaks about the wonders her nails have done to her..She says;
''My nail is now my signature, infact men get attracted to me cos of my nails. Some men just stop me and admire my nails even before they realize that I am an actress, the nails are doing wonders and I do not intend to stop. I am not dating now but even if I am, he has to love me for me. I know my boyfriend/husband will love them too'' ...

Really nice..Good to know it is working for you..Keep Rocking Them

The sultry actress also shared some of her new photos..Check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/men-get-attracted-to-me-because-of-my.html

1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by kilokeys(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2015
if she could make pounded yam with those nails...

wipe her ass clean with those

do laundry

then.. no wahala
grin

but wait o!!! shocked

those nails might be the reason nobody is proposing...

rings are so hard to slide down those awful looking fingers

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Oh I can't eat fufu with those

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Haywhymido(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2015
men dat admire such nails are high on wet cow shit. Timaya shd be grateful to God. #blessingindisguise

28 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Girl u be winch.

3 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by pretydiva(f): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Mctewww..naija celeb shal

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Afrok(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Hehe... Yeye dey smell, nah that nail wey no fit make am keep Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa? shocked. Anyways sha, no nail can entice me coz I was once known for long nails right from my sec sch days, I've repented now thoughembarassed

But wait, was she insinuating that her nails are now her selling point? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Chizzy20(f): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
lipsrsealed is she for real...wonder wat those men see in dat tacky nd hideous nails...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
Beautiful girl
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
What kind of men get attracted to ugly nails looking like claws

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by dominique(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
I'm not a man but I can bet nails are the least things men look out for in a woman. Those fake nails look awful and I can't imagine anybody getting attracted to them. But I must say, this is the best I've seen her look in years. Gone are the days of blond wigs and heavy make-up. She's looking more mature now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2015
Disgusting! Artificial things make you look desperate and controlled.

There is nothing more appealing than a natural look with an aura of simplicity.

#cantresistthat

2 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Beamborla(f): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
My natural nails are cuter! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Ojestas(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
mchewww
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by nekaa(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2015
am sure they are...
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Great God she didn't lie. I thought she would say her face instead of nails

3 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by MaleoPearls(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
And yet none has popped the question?

Something must be following her.

SMH

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by boolet: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
grin Hmmmm. Signature nails abi 'jezebelic' nails? grin

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by mcomooba(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2015
what's our business with this?

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Ayamatanga things.

How she take dey tamba (a
wash Nyash) with this kind nails?

Na Fork she go dey take eat Okele (Swallow food) be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by ifoundmyperfect: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Oh Please! angry Not men like me. They look horrifying! embarassed embarassed grin

5 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by orobs93(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Change is here no time for unserious people.

2 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by CR77(f): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Really?

She need CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by REALCHANGE20151: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2015
[size=32pt] Men don suffer[/size]

3 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by iphanyiuma(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
This girl way resemble man...omo you wor wor die no offence gringrin

3 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Onilaiscool(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
you must be attracting very razz bush men

2 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by AsanwaKC(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
taaa....story for the gods

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by tohpahz(f): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
She needs a total make-over.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Dheartless: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2015
men deceiving ladies since 1900

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by mickaelmatherz(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2015
She just dey create unhealthy awearness

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Psalmwise(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2015
fym...lolx...can she grate okro...

Celebrity hoe grin

Just lik d normal use and dump girlds

only dat nah only celebs dey use and dump am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.