Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama (37886 Views)

Empress Njama Cuts Her Long Hair / Empress Njama's Photos From Plane Cockpit / Empress Njama Without Makeup Or Weave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by niceguy7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
These girl self....is it only me that tinkz she is jst trying to get some cheap attention.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
I hear say this babe no dey joke with preek,I learnt she breaths with it.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by driand(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
blackssatino:
Empress is definitely know for her beautiful way-over-the-top nails done by just one woman [I like em tho]. She thrills her instagram fans with her new discovered nails and is really good at it.. The actress who is always praised by her fans to be simple and classy speaks about the wonders her nails have done to her..She says;
''My nail is now my signature, infact men get attracted to me cos of my nails. Some men just stop me and admire my nails even before they realize that I am an actress, the nails are doing wonders and I do not intend to stop. I am not dating now but even if I am, he has to love me for me. I know my boyfriend/husband will love them too'' ...

Really nice..Good to know it is working for you..Keep Rocking Them

The sultry actress also shared some of her new photos..Check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/men-get-attracted-to-me-because-of-my.html
She said she's an actress grin srry mate, name doesn't ring a bell.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ewwwwwwwww...that's so addictive, bae. Thank God I'm free cool

Your natural nails are in ruins right now, I bet cheesy cheesy sad embarassed undecided
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by ASHMY: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
These nails wey you don carry pack shit!!! i beg carry go
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Your nails are fugly but you have a cute cummy face.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by akanoye15: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
please come suck me with dem lips. chai awulaaaam oooo
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
She dey use d nails bewitch dem
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by JOINFRIEND(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
u are not different from those wild beast ie nebuccadinazary in the bible when he was send into the bush for 7yrs b4 he came back his nails were like that u go cut them no
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by popcykaylah(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
thats grossss...ewwww they are ugly...I'm never attracted to such nails ..I see any woman putting on those like someone irresponsible. I get attracted to simple nails with red paints..
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Thomsyne(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Horrlah:

My thoughts
yu en... lool
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by andyanders: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Disgusting nails and person. How can this person be clean? How can she wash her bombom? Only in the spirit world can she be free. Nonsense.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by uboma(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
men dat admire such nails are high on wet cow shit. Timaya shd be grateful to God. #blessingindisguise

Lol.

I wonder what's attractive with her artificial nails?
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by subbieD(f): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wtf...
D brow isn't bad anyway...... but d nails,I really need to call for help
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some girls are dull.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Only fake men get excited over fake things. Real men re actually interested what you can really do with those lazy hands that has a witchlike nails. grin
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Na wiNtch then.
Abeg she is not important.
This huge dwarf is not relevant.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Nairalanderous: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
kilokeys:
if she could make pounded yam with those nails...

wipe her ass clean with those

do laundry

then.. no wahala
grin

but wait o!!! shocked

those nails might be the reason nobody is proposing...

rings are so hard to slide down those awful looking fingers

Exactly!!!!!
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by wrench: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Beamborla:
My natural nails are cuter! cheesy
lemme see 'em.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by 0ldirtybastard(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Beamborla:
My natural nails are cuter! cheesy

BuHaha. Scythes for fights.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by phantom83: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Abeg go sitdon! Ugly somebody

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by ojnnaco(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Dats to say u don't actually know d reason men are attracted to u... Wetin concern a man and ur signature nails... Omoh go do enquires from ur own juju priest

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Yinkay: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
which nails? imagine if that nails is coming to hold your elu...elu (apology to Gordons)

1 Like

Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by hurricaneindia(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
dominique:
I'm not a man but I can bet nails are the least things men look out for in a woman. Those fake nails look awful and I can't imagine anybody getting attracted to them. But I must say, this is the best I've seen her look in years. Gone are the days of blond wigs and heavy make-up. She's looking more mature now.
They are natural.
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Beamborla(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
wrench:
lemme see 'em.
You know they are cute tongue
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Beamborla(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

BuHaha. Scythes for fights.
I'm as gentle as a dove kiss
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Horrlah(f): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thomsyne:

yu en... lool
Son,it s me oooo
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by lincx: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
ollah1:
Great God she didn't lie. I thought she would say her face instead of nails
hehehehehehhehehehe, u know, dead nails
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Missmossy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't believe this, very artifical i must confess, yet its being admired. Very ironical may be the situation grin
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by Missmossy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
I don't believe this, very artifical i must confess, yet its being admired. An irony may be the situation grin
Re: ''men Get Attracted To Me Because Of My Signature Nails''; Actress Empress Njama by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Those nails don't look good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.