Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

My experience with Jumia #solved. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My experience with Jumia #solved. (8517 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My experience with Jumia #solved. by stankezzy: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
When you don spoil their name finish, you come they yarn rubbish.
Re: My experience with Jumia #solved. by desperatem(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
stankezzy:
When you don spoil their name finish, you come they yarn rubbish.

You don eat?
Re: My experience with Jumia #solved. by JumiaOnline(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
Dear Desperatem,

Thank you for shopping with Jumia.com.

We are happy to know that the issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your patronage.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0706000000
Re: My experience with Jumia #solved. by dominique(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Thank God for internet and social media. Most Nigerian businesses don't give a damn about customer satisfaction once they've collected your money. But online stores should KNOW better though. Someone that can patronize you through the internet can use that same internet to make or break your business. These online stores need to step up their game.

1 Like

Re: My experience with Jumia #solved. by Jiloa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
And I just ordered a 30000mah powerbank for #3200 from Jumia... .. I hope it works...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Invest 10,000 That Will Give Me 15,000 In A Month. / Banks Risk Legal Suits For Deducting Stamp Duties From Customers’ Accounts / Starting A Recharge Card Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.