Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games (46318 Views)

How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? / Lessons I Learnt From Playing Video Games / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by MissTechy(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Before reading, I want to give everyone a moment to call their parents and tell them that playing video games CAN fetch you MILLIONS!

The first time I met Olajide was on Youtube (duh) – back then I thought his FIFA commentaries were hilarious, I couldn’t help watching all of his videos on Youtube. Now Olajide Olatunji a British-born Nigerian also known as KSI, is a millionaire with his own penthouse apartment in London and he got it all from playing video games (Especially FIFA) in his bedroom. According to Wikipedia, Olajide “JJ” Olatunji, better known by his YouTube username Ksiolajidebt, is an English YouTuber, video game commentator, comedian and rapper. He is also referred to as simply KSI.

Recently, In a new documentary series on e-sports, Vice reporter Matt Shea met with the young millionaire at his home. He had this to say – “Essentially, I’m a 21-year-old who’s a millionaire through gaming, vlogging, and my online experience,” KSI says on camera. “Yo, I’ll take it!”

He stopped making videos at first in 2006 when his account got banned for uploading family guy on youtube. It was only in 2010 that he started making videos again. He loved FIFA, and He loved doing skills (I mean really really really loved doing skills), which He thought was cool enough to show people on the Internet – and that was when it all started. His breakthrough with commentary came from him complaining about how retarded defenders were in FIFA 11 and obliterating the FIFA 12 trailer to shreds with his sarcasm – now his videos have millions of views.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11139724/Meet-the-21-year-old-YouTuber-who-made-millions-playing-video-games.html

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KSIOlajidebt

Thank You Nairalanders kiss

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by toyeoye(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Easy skanking

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by darksuit(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
me sef go start wt ludo grin

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
I can foresee some avid gamers on here getting spanked by their parents pretty soon.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by MissTechy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
RickRichards:
I can foresee some avid gamers on here getting spanked by their parents pretty soon.

LOOL
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Always had the idea but sadly naija environment no dey favourable,shey na internet nii abi na PHCN,no be today i don plot and draw blueprint..big ups to him sha

25 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by SleekyP(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
Playing video games gives the brain a real workout. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by LewisO: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
I need to improve my game. grin

10 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by acidicTea(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Gombs(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wow. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by danchuzzy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
hmmmmm!!!!
wonders will never end... shocked shocked shocked

LewisO:
H

fejikudz:
o

Richie0974:

Hardheolar:

SleekyP:

see una life?

demmy0325:

Roon9:

Babzilla:

even three of you #smh...
you dissapoint me.

millionboi:
H

olusode97:
B

ahn ahn... what izit?
most you comment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by AMvanquish: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=youmour post=32278508]Always had the idea but sadly naija environment no dey favourable,shey na internet nii abi na PHCN,no be today i don plot and draw blueprint..big ups to him sha[/quote/]

Tru talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Roon9(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
That " nawa " moment when u wasting time reading a post failing to realise dat u missing out on front page slot grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by millionboi(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Destiny speaks no matter hw stupid it luks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by olusode97(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Does wasting there money in game house can you see your life..

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Gombs(m): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
demmy0325:

acidicTea:

fejikudz:
o

LewisO:
H

Richie0974:

Hardheolar:

SleekyP:

kenny091:

swagdopey:
k

liveyourlife:
hmmmm

Can you imagine this kind of Oruebebes? undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by liveyourlife: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gamers are really taking over the world following the rise of the Tech geeks.

Look at Twitch Inc that all they did was enable people to live stream themselves playing games and the company was bought by Amazon Inc for $970,000,000. cheesy

Imagine that? Go figure!

Time to carry my joystick cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kenny091(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Wait for me too. I go turn millionaire with nairabet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by nedz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
Interesting to know, meanwhile...

Happy Easter in advance cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by djfox: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
You think this boy considers himself Nigerian? Im sure i saw him and his brother in several videos mocking Nigeria. He's an annoying ldiot that only yells and swear and act stupid and immature. If you look at his fans they are all little 12 year olds that dont know what the heck theyre doing.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by 50calibre(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lol @ this dude, he's a clown

Met him once at a games expo, I think it was FIFA 14 launch.

The dude has made life better for himself & his family, he has a brother who also runs a similar YouTube channel with millions of subscribers, his family sometimes appears on his videos.. That's what we call something out of nothing.

That being said, this guy is probably the most vulgar/inappropriate 21 year old you'll ever meet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by fejikudz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gombs:

Can you imagine this kind of Oruebebes?
wetin i do nah? since jona lose election i never comment for any thread,NL cum taya me sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale / English Football Pool Billionaire Latest Key Sequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.