Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games (46340 Views)

How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? / Lessons I Learnt From Playing Video Games / Snap And Upload The Game You Re Currently Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Don't forget the master gamer, Pewdiepie!!!!!!!!
#BroFist
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Hardheolar(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gombs:

Can you imagine this kind of Oruebebes?
u need flogging
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by kuldude29(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Me na pes but naija factor. Chai.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by LewisO: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
danchuzzy:
hmmmmm!!!!
wonders will never end... shocked shocked shocked
see una life?

even three of you #smh...
you dissapoint me.

ahn ahn... what izit?
most you comment
H
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Alawiye4all: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sey no be web scam?
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
I see a diligent young man...

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by suptol(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
happy for him.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Roon9(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
danchuzzy:
hmmmmm!!!!
wonders will never end... shocked shocked shocked

see una life?

even three of you #smh...
you dissapoint me.

ahn ahn... what izit?
most you comment

Bros calm down

U na nairaland police?
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Urine: 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
KSI makes it to nairaland front page, lol. He's a good kid though, he probably doesn't see himself as a Nigerian, he's a god to most teenagers. #GetHyper

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Urine:
KSI makes it to nairaland front page, lol. He's a good kid though, he probably doesn't see himself as a Nigerian, he's a god to most teenagers. #GetHyper
_
I see your #GetHyper and raise you a #BroFist

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Tolubory(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
undecided Thanks for the Info...
Buh am not Clicking on that Link ...
Coz i know how they works...
Once you Click on that link... gbam! and somebody in somewhere will get paid....
Lobatan!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by cao(f): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
I see FP has brought the "wow" & the ellipse crew, all these space bookers & local hustlers. Abeg, you require a two word minimum in this section.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Urine: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
TheWriter:

_
I see your #GetHyper and raise you a #BroFist

Hahahahahaha! Bro! feels good to see someone that belongs to my world here.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by slap1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Oxlade Chamberlain destroyed him on FIFA. You don't mess with The Arsenal. #COYG

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by johnshagb(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
djfox:
You think this boy considers himself Nigerian? Im sure i saw him and his brother in several videos mocking Nigeria. He's an annoying ldiot that only yells and swear and act stupid and immature. If you look at his fans they are all little 12 year olds that dont know what the heck theyre doing.

You are so on point. He's just a copy cat of a similar show on YT, THE ANGRY VIDEO GAME NERD
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Termy(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
darksuit:
me sef go start wt ludo grin
. Like seriously?
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by xtervaganza(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2015
I've watched lots of his videos. Never found it funny
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2015
cao:
I see FP has brought the "wow" & the ellipse crew, all these space bookers & local hustlers. Abeg, you require a two word minimum in this section.

grin
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Buho(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2015
Tolubory:
undecided Thanks for the Info...
Buh am not Clicking on that Link ...
Coz i know how they works...
Once you Click on that link... gbam! and somebody in somewhere will get paid....
Lobatan!!!!!!
Guy u wicked.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Buho(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2015
slap1:
Oxlade Chamberlain destroyed him on FIFA. You don't mess with The Arsenal. #COYG
Am sure of that.
The best FIFA player at Arsenal was former midfielder Frimpong.
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Sonne2(m): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2015
LewisO:
I need to improve my game. grin

HAHAHA
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by LewisO: 12:50am On Apr 03, 2015
Gombs:

Can you imagine this kind of Oruebebes? undecided
U have a big problem. undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by dejavuh0007(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2015
That u r a lady was what caught my attention.. What of I think of KSI is that he's an arrogant bastard wu is nt proud of his father's land, I tink his parents r to blame here.. Other than that d guy's videos r kinda lame in a funny way coz u did laugh anytym u watch his video.. Guess he prefers his white friends simon and d sidemen to nigeria... Fucking bastard
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by afolwalex20(m): 1:15am On Apr 03, 2015
So na like this?
Am a God in pes..

*looks for pad and his younger bro*

I go too flog am!
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Warlord3000(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Have got lots of bad things more than good things I can say about him...

Since have been taught not to say much whenever the bad stuff. Overweigh the good stuff..

Will. Just keep quiet and say Good of him... smiley
Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by AAinEqGuinea: 2:55am On Apr 03, 2015
The video game industry remains a multi-billion industry, only a fool would dismiss it. There are more female and middle-aged (Sega, NES generation) gamers fueling the industry.

If you're into comp Sci, computer graphics retains a permanent place in the God tier of IT.

My only regret was not getting into the FIFA series like my Jamaican cousins who are now professionals but still FIFA addicts.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 21 Year Old Nigerian Who Made Millions Playing FIFA Games by Bobbieydeey: 3:17am On Apr 03, 2015
Gombs:

Can you imagine this kind of Oruebebes? undecided

Hahahaha una nogo kill person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / Abuja Ps4 Game Swap/sale / English Football Pool Billionaire Latest Key Sequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.