Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men (44894 Views)

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / 5 Signs That You Have A Loose Vagina / 21 Tell Tale Signs Of Emotional Abuse in marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by omexy4real(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
There are certain characters shown by some men that depicts irresponsibility. these acts or rather attitudes has left many homes,friendship shattered because its aftermath effects are usually disasterous. this article will be pick-pointing some signs that shows irresponsibility in men. these points are not to judge but to expose the wrongs which makes a man irresponsible. these things are better talked about than overlooked
1. Discussing Family issues in Public:

This act is one which has to do with sharing with the public an issue which is a family thing. the public will only hear but can never understand with you or give any serious helpful recommendationsbecause when everybody is talking, nobody is talking.

2. Arguing or Nagging When a Responsibility Arises:

Some men display this act when their wives or children talk to them about a need in the home. the truth is whether you have the capacity to do it or not, just listen and never argue because it will mean you do not desire to take up any responsibility that pertains the home.showing care is paramount.

3. Starving The Home Of Your Time:

The greatest gift one can ever give his loved ones is time. when you share the time you have with your family, trust and love will grow but the absence of time sharing gives room for suspicion and hate which will lead to fightS and quarrels most times.

4. Having More Love For The Outside Than The Home:

When you cherish your friends ,work or outside events than your home, you'll gradually shift your love for the home to the outside world. this singular act alone demolishes the foundation of your home.
Watch out for the things that steals your heart away from your beloved home.

5. Transferring Aggressions On Your Family Member:

Sometimes you may be annoyed or offended at work or something. these events are normal but what becomes abnormal or wrong is when you get home and shift the aggression on your innocent loved ones. this will give room for more anger which may give birth to hatred and resentments.you can learn more on the effects of transferred aggression Here.

The above signs are better taken note of than ignored. some men are guilty of the above acts but that doesn't mean they are bad cause sometimes they may not know that it is that serious in terms of its effects on their homes. all men can be loving and caring if they put their heart to it.

SOURCE: http://www.ikeaniblog.com/2015/02/5-signs-of-irresponsibilty-shown-by-men.html

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hmnnn

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by naturally: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
Well said
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Loving friends more than the family broke my brother's marriage..

He would be at home,yet be chatting with his numerous babes outside,he keeps late niteout,he drinks alcohol like a drowning fish.

He does opposite of a married man,the marriage only lasted 3years,the rest is history..

I can't just allow my marriage to crash,I pray God gives me a very good wife,who understands,and values the essence of marriage..

Op,nice point.

More reason I love Nairaland.

64 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by 5minsmadness: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:
[s]Loving friends more than the family broke my brother's marriage..

He would be at home,yet be chatting with his numerous babes outside,he keeps late niteout,he drinks alcohol like a drowning fish.

He does opposite of a married man,the marriage only lasted 3years,the rest is history[/s]..

I can't just allow my marriage to crash,I pray God gives me a very good wife,who understands,and values the essence of marriage..

[s]Op,nice point.

More reason I love Nairaland[/s].

Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by 5minsmadness: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
omexy4real:

There are certain characters shown by some men that depicts irresponsibility. these acts or rather attitudes has left many homes,friendship shattered because its aftermath effects are usually disasterous. this article will be pick-pointing some signs that shows irresponsibility in men. these points are not to judge but to expose the wrongs which makes a man irresponsible. these things are better talked about than overlooked
1. Discussing Family issues in Public:

This is a bad habit. An argument is easier solved when it is still within the confines of the family unit.

2. Arguing or Nagging When a Responsibility Arises:

Some men display this act when their wives or children talk to them about a need in the home. the truth is whether you have the capacity to do it or not, just listen and never argue because it will mean you do not desire to take up any responsibility that pertains the home.showing care is paramount.
It can be very irritating when you are being called upon all the time to provide every little thing. It takes a lot of discipline not to nag. It's still a bad habit though and should be discouraged.

3. Starving The Home Of Your Time:

The greatest gift one can ever give his loved ones is time. when you share the time you have with your family, trust and love will grow but the absence of time sharing gives room for suspicion and hate which will lead to fightS and quarrels most times.

Pls we are not oyibo, the greatest gift you can give your family is financial security. If it takes your time don't worry. Your family will forgive you when you send them to dubai for shopping.

4. Having More Love For The Outside Than The Home:

When you cherish your friends ,work or outside events than your home, you'll gradually shift your love for the home to the outside world. this singular act alone demolishes the foundation of your home.
Watch out for the things that steals your heart away from your beloved home.

Some men have been in the party circle for so long it becomes a habit to break even when they get married.

However...

Some women can make the house so unbearable that the man's only source of comfort is outside the home.

5. Transferring Aggression On Your Family Member:

Sometimes you may be annoyed or offended at work or something. these events are normal but what becomes abnormal or wrong is when you get home and shift the aggression on your innocent loved ones. this will give room for more anger which may give birth to hatred and resentments.

True. You should not bring your temper home with you. Leave it outside or better yet give it to the person who provoked it and leave it there. Bringing your hot temper home to the family doesn't only make your family miserable, it sends out the message that you are not emotionally capable of containing yourself. This in itself is a huge sign of immaturity.

The above signs are better taken note of than ignored. some men are guilty of the above acts but that doesn't mean they are bad cause sometimes they may not know that it is that serious in terms of its effects on their homes. all men can be loving and caring if they put their heart to it.
good point.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by pickabeau1: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Now that Lent is over, it seems we are back to bashing men on NL undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by omexy4real(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yomieluv:

He does opposite of a married man,the marriage only lasted 3years,the rest is history..

Op,nice point.

u r welcm anytime!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by greatgod2012(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
@op, thanks for this beautiful thread. But your thread title should have been directed not only to men(husbands) but also to women (wives) as well. Something like '5 signs of irresponsibility shown by married people' would have been better.

Let everyone who is guilty of any of these bad signs adjusts and make amends for the sake of one's marriage.

Olorun a ko wa moo se o. Amin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by bukatyne(f): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
pickabeau1:
Now that Lent is over, it seems we are back to bashing men on NL undecided

The OP is a guy who noticed Some stuffs married men do and highlight it.

He made it clear that it was not a bashing thread.

Or are men saints to you?

Goodnight

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Just make sure you don't follow in his footsteps and you will be fine.
Yomieluv:

Op,nice point.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by pickabeau1: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

The OP is a guy who noticed Some stuffs married men do and highlight it.

He made it clear that it was not a bashing thread.

Or are men saints to you?

Goodnight

Story

Read the post by greatgod2012 and adjust your thinking accordingly this Easter

irresponsibility is not a gender thing
Toodles

Comprende?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by tobechi74: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2015
Women too are irresponsible
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by bukatyne(f): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Story

Read the post by greatgod2012 and adjust your thinking accordingly this Easter

Toodles

I think you should adjust yours

Several threads have been opened on women This women that but you don't remember that irresponsibility is not gender neutral.

I opened a thread for ladies only a while back does not mean guys should not be well behaved.

Not everything shod result into a gender fight.

The OP even culled it from a blog sef

Perhaps the original writer is also into men bashing.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by pickabeau1: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Ow Kay
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Euphrosyne(m): 12:33am On Apr 04, 2015
I am here to read the comments
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by fexichi(f): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Getting drunk.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by CR77(f): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good write up

@OP thanks
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Lordtrillion(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok. Meanwhile checkout our Easter Special Bonanza

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by ijustdey: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
good points the OP have
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Blackchampion(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
G
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow! I must be the most responsible man on earth then.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by elantraceey(f): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spending money outside and neglecting your family .

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by uaccurate: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good point
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by canalily(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
...and when the ladies retaliate men call it terrorism...undecided you see that? angry
Re: 5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men by slap1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
I like numbers 3 and 5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Twins Are A Year Old Today(pics) / My Wife Shows No Affection / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.