Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (36657 Views)

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2017
Hopefully, this can give wives insight on their husbands who are unfaithful, so they prevent getting STDs [not authoritative though]. The following are the signs:

1. He stops eating your food: when your hubby no longer find your food interesting, even when it's sweet, then there is a problem. He probably stops by at the mistress house to have his fill first.

2. No longer bothers you for sex: if you have a hubby that used to bother you for sex every night but suddenly stops, don't be happy about that. Something is wrong. Men's sexual urge don't just die down like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2017
3. Comes home late: when he starts coming home late regularly under the excuse of a board meeting, know something is fishy. He probably has been introduced to something suspicious.

4. Undergoes clandestine activities: another clue is that, he will start doing some secret things. You noticed is phone has a code, he makes secret calls at night etc.

5. He becomes more loving: a naive cheater is usually guilty when he has committed the act. Hence, you notice him more loving and caring than before; probably as a retribution/atonement for their adulterous act.

*PEN DROPS AS REDBEANS TAKES SHIELD*

Cc.. Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Waladade4luv(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2017
He gets angry at little mistakes and small small issues

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Waladade4luv:
emm.. That sounds more like when a man is broke.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Waladade4luv(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
redbeans:
emm.. That sounds more like when a man is broke.
When he tastes the one wey sweet pass the wife own outside he go begin vex for d woman small small

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by George22016(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Men do cheat but women cheats more.
Men cheat with one woman,women with ur gateman,Mechanic,Best friend,House boy

I take God beg you,no silly smelly gal that bends down to piss should quote me

22 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
George22016:
Men do cheat but women cheats more.

Men cheat with one woman,women with ur gateman,Mechanic,Best friend,House boy

I take God beg you,no silly smelly gal that bends down to piss should quote me
How did you come to that conclusion?, these days in marriages men cheat more. Some act like something in their head has gone missing whenever they sight anything on skirts.

House girls, they would sleep with.
Secretary, they would sleep with.
Sales girls, they would sleep with and they have some they rented apartment for where they would always visit when the urge comes meanwhile, they have beautiful docile wives at home.

These set, the day their wives cheat they would want to bring down fire and brimstone.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2017
kimbra:
How did you come to that conclusion?, these days in marriages men cheat more. Some act like something in their head has gone missing whenever they sight anything on skirts.

House girls, they would sleep with.
Secretary, they would sleep with.
Sales girls, they would sleep with and they have some they rented apartment for where they would always visit when the urge comes meanwhile, they have beautiful docile wives at home.

These set, the day their wives cheat they would want to bring down fire and brimstone.
hmm.. Pragmatic points

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Opistorincos(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
i dont see a reason why men should cheat, the end result of every hole u dig is same, so why jump from one to the other, stick to just one and spice up your sex life

26 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 05, 2017
Opistorincos:
i dont see a reason why men should cheat, the end result of every hole u dig is same, so why jump from one to the other, stick to just one and spice up your sex life
hian! Bros, talk true. If you wear one shirt for up to three weeks, you no go like change am??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Opistorincos(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2017
redbeans:
hian! Bros, talk true. If you wear one shirt for up to three weeks, you no go like change am??

No, as long as it's clean

15 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2017
Very Funny!

Why cheat? There is more to life beyond sex

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Richy4(m): 5:49am On Mar 06, 2017
I have learned in life that certain circumstances or signs as the Op puts it is not always as it seems sad....

6 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Opistorincos:

No, as long as it's clean
hmm.. You must be the junior brother of Merlin.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Opistorincos(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. You must be the junior brother of Merlin.

Funny man

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Richy4:
I have learned in life that certain circumstances or signs as the Op puts it is not always as it seems sad....
hmm.... Elucidate
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
1,2,3 could be seen as depression or Mid-life crisis, but then again open communication

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lasisi69(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Dannmowe(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Signs no dey work again

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Omotayor123(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
But, Why do Men cheat..

fvck all cheaters!
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by ifeanyija(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wetin concern u
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lonelydora: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Number 5 is so true.

Cheating is in the mind. No matter how a woman tries to monitor her man, a man that will cheat will still cheat. It is a mindset thing.

Kudos to all the men like me who have sworn never to cheat on our wives, no matter how these girls try to seduce us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by slawomir: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't see why a man should cheat
Sex is overrated. You climb a woman. Both of you start breathing excitedly. You tear off her dress, and bra. She start loosening your stupid belt. Hmm. Quickly you insert your Dickk inside her vagina Then you begin to do the up and down thrusting of your waist to give her deep penetration. She start moaning orgasimically
To penetrate her deeper you give her the advanced missionary style where you have to place her two legs on your shoulder and place a pillow beneath her ass. After a couple of minutes both of you start screaming and shaking like zombies because she is about to Squirt and you Are about to ejaculate.
Booooooom. The whole hot akamu is out. Your dickk and her pussyy is covered with her squirt and your sperm.
Then after that ejaculation both of you become weak. And instantly she becomes like a dead wood to you. No sexual urge. You have to wait for some minutes for Little sperm to be Restored in the epididemis of your pennies so that the urge will come back
Then when this finally happens you start all over again and call it round 2
That is how two of you imbecilic moronn will continue that same stupid process until it gets to round 5.
After exhausting your strength on Her body. She is now left to dress herself put on her bra, pant whereas you were the one who removed them before sex.
you will now be looking for banana, yoghurt and so on to replenish the lost vitamins, minerals and protein you just wasted on her body through sperm ejaculation .
What a show of shame

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Odunharry(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
1 is so true.
When he stops bothering you about food not to talk of rejecting your food, then know there's something wrong. (Edible catering MAybe ).

4 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Omotayor123(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
lasisi69:
J
End Time.grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lasisi69(f): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
End Time.grin
lol... End time signs

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by Odunharry(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
But, Why do Men cheat..

fvck all cheaters!
Different reasons though.. Same thing applies to women.
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by DeBret(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Correct

So how can we know if the wife is cheating on the husband?
Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lonelydora: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
lasisi69:
J

End time bro. Where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lasisi69(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
lonelydora:

End time bro. Where have you been?
boss, good evening... I've been here... how things nah

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by LesbianBoy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Waladade4luv:

This only happens when a wife is denying her husband sex angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You by lonelydora: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
lasisi69:
boss, good evening... I've been here... how things nah

We dey oooo. While you were away, Buhari addressed Nigerians in Hausa language.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.