Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Unknown Spiritual Abilities? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unknown Spiritual Abilities? (530 Views)

Birthmark Meanings – Shapes, Location On Body And Spiritual Meanings / 17 Unknown Creatures That Were Washed Up On The Beach / Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by Daughterzion(f): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hi guys.
Well based on the topic we all may have unique things we love about ourselves or things that make us special. Well thats the physical part and i want to base on the spiritual part.
Like me, when things wants to happens most times my spirit tell me first beforehand. The funny part being that i wont know that it will later happen as i think of it as something ordinary *for those who understand*.
Secondly, most times if i want something to happen i just say the opposite of it and it will happen. Well that one comes and goes.
Well the point of this threa is "TELL US THAT SPECIAL SPIRITUAL THING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF"
Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by Zaikon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ok typing
Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by dexpendable(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
I'll tell you what you are thinking.
Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by obemede1: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
i dey come
Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by goodmorning40: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
My spirit tells me what is in a thread before I open it. Just like I knew this one was a junk before I opened it
Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by sod09(m): 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Actually u right
I experience same thing
But av stop watching Yoruba movies

1 Like

Re: Unknown Spiritual Abilities? by Daughterzion(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
goodmorning40:
My spirit tells me what is in a thread before I open it. Just like I knew this one was a junk before I opened it
and if u knew it was a junk why did u open it. I dey suspect u sha

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Ended Tomorrow, Would You Be Proud Of What You Left Behind? / Letter To The Oba Of Lagos / Telephone Chat Between Pmb And Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.