Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet (46300 Views)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Pic: 19yr Old Girl Got Her Breast Removed & Killed By B.F & Dumped In Pit Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by IYANGBALI: 12:38am On Apr 03, 2015
cycline404:
{Wo}men need to be treated right....
that is what I always tell my mother who is always beating my father
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Not too long ago I read about a woman cutting off her husband pe*nis. Now its a man cutting of his wife bo*obs. Cutting cutting. Nawa o! Just cut dem for the right reasons sha. Lol
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by chichichilolo1(f): 5:59am On Apr 03, 2015
That girl was supposed to concentrate on her studies and not date at that age

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by niceguy7(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

Please people if u are yet to receive Christ as ur lord and personal saviour.... The time is now...
The sins committed in Nigeria today is even more than that of sodom and gomorra.
God cn come at anytime. Shalom!!! embarassed
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by babygifty(f): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2015
Wonders shall neva cease 2 end.
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2015
I hear you mr preacher...as if this is the way you will put it if it happened in the east.
Do you preach to your foolish people to stop the insult on Igbos.
See them commenting like good people lol
Igbos are the terror of Nigeria's certified cowards!

VoteOutPDPJona:

Crime knows no region or tribe. This type of crime occurs at every corner of the globe.
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by Diseye29(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2015
U see waitin bold5 n iphone6 they cuz ?
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2015
There shall be no peace for the wicked ones
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by mekybabe1: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2015
The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked!
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by kolod: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2015
cycline404:
Please Hajia Buhari " Please when you are there help us tackle more on women abuse***

Fight the good fight to deal with anyman that abuse woman through rape and physical assault

Women need to be treated right....

My dear this is not issue of women right,but ritual.
It is unfortunate that some Nigerians could do anything for money
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by omonosakhare(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
:oWat a wicked world :oWat a wicked world
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
peppyluv02:
I hear you mr preacher...as if this is the way you will put it if it happened in the east.
Do you preach to your foolish people to stop the insult on Igbos.
See them commenting like good people lol
Igbos are the terror of Nigeria's certified cowards!
Nwanne m nwanyi, unu were ya nwayoo n'ebe ndi agbata obi anyi no na ndida anyanwu no. Contrary to the bolded part, I'm on the receiving end of the terror where I stay. grin Nevertheless, I've always preached peace across board.... NDEEWOOO!!
Re: Man Cuts Off Girlfriend’s Breast, Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet by doublex: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
the old man probably killed her because she wanted someone younger,around her own age!! Men issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Video Of Birom Attack On Muslim Travelers In Plateau / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Kano Police Burst Notorious Criminal Syndicate Led By A Female Ex-Convict (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.