Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) (43024 Views)

Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Son Butchers Village Head In Cross River, Throws Corpse Into Pit Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by sixtuschimere: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Some women can be heartless!Imagine throwing a baby into a toilet!These photos were shared on Facebook with not much details. They only said a baby was found alive in a pit toilet yesterday.See photos of before and after washing the baby above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-baby-thrown-into-public-toilet.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Pheals(f): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2016

in future ...people will still say " @ least she is your mum , just forgive !!! cry cry

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by TPAND(f): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
After someone will boldly say there is no God or they don't believe in God.

Tell me, if not God that kept the baby alive without the worst happening, then who did.

God will never forsake the helpless. It is a sure bet, surer than Baba Ijebu.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Tunami(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

asin ehn the thing tire me.
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Pheals(f): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tunami:
asin ehn the thing tire me.

u have experienced that before ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by menix(m): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls if u ve committed or paid for abortion, abeg blow whistle for this thread..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2016
What a life! Some people are looking for children , others are throwing their children into pit toilets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by SUPERPACK: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
And when you advice people to abstain from pre-marital sex, You will be branded enemy of the state. Now look at the end product.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Tolexander: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

Tell me, if not God that kept the baby alive without the worst happening, then who did

what about the unfortunate babies that had died in this kinda scenario, had they proven the inexistence of God?

@Topic. The baby seems to have got an assignment on earth. May God help the baby to actualize it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2016
see cute baby

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Tolexander: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
What a life! Some people are looking for children , others are throw their children in pits.
irony of life

3 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by jcross19: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Tolexander:
what about the unfortunate babies that had died in this kinda scenario, had they proven the inexistence of God?

@Topic. The baby seems to have got an assignment on earth. May God help the baby to actualize it.
some people believe if there is merciful God they suppose not to face challenge(s) or natural disaster but they forgot that most of our problems we face on earth are man made problem and we have the solution. There is almighty God but is dead to the wise and alive to the fool. God I respect you till eternity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dammmmm cute baby!!pls let me have baby,i will take care of him/her grin

2 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by jcross19: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Some women can be heartless!Imagine throwing a baby into a toilet!These photos were shared on Facebook with not much details. They only said a baby was found alive in a pit toilet yesterday.See photos of before and after washing the baby above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-baby-thrown-into-public-toilet.html
The boy has a stubborn destiny maybe is the hero of his time. The grace of God is with thee fear not for you shall pass through the fire(toilet pit) and it shall not harm you.... Isaiah 43 vs 1. I pity the woman that committed this erroneous crime later of her life she will be jumping for one church to another or one alfa to other after God have shot her womb. Shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by God2man(m): 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
What is the best punishment for the mother of this baby?

God will surely judge her.

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by banme1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
What do u expect when most ladies their legs password is "SLIDE TO UNLOCK"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Oseterima: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
That kid is very lucky
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jehovah sef.

What the hell! What for Christ sake is Jehovah looking when they were dumping this 'baby Jesus' inside the poo? Jesus sef dey there dey look. Na thunder go fire Allah!
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
We need your help. O'God.

Heal the hearts of some of our women.
Help them to abstain.
Where they can't, help them to insist on protective sex.
Where they won't, teach them the joys of motherhood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Christ!! Such wickedness...
Don't be surprised when this kid becomes cocrophilic in future grin
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Black women, I fear una

2 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by TheHeGoat: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is why I prefer goats over girls. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
uncool
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
God bless the Rescuer!

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Heartless
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
It's shall never be well with the stupid girl and the useless boy who impregnated her.

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by JonSnow(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:
in future ...people will still say " @ least she is your mum , just forgive !!! cry cry

you're on every thread undecided

no be say you get better thing to talk sef

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
iyke926:
Nigerian ladies.. Tufiakwa!!!
who impregnated her?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by saints2(f): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lord have mercy!!!
If God should shut the womb of this lady, the world will be saying God is wicked... What an handsome boy, some are even praying just to have a feeling of how it is to be pregnant.

For all those trusting God for the fruit of the womb, God in his mercy will cause you all to smile IJN... In as much as you have not done any crime sha ooo

6 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
What will be well. This baby has a destiny to fulfilled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by ki02020(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

Tell me, if not God that kept the baby alive without the worst happening, then who did.

True talk...there is a saying that those that have cap don't have head...and those that have head don't have cap. Some people are ready to spend millions if not billion just to have one child and here one woman doesn't know the value of what was giving to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.