Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

My LAPTOP Act Strange - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My LAPTOP Act Strange (695 Views)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Please I Need Help On This My Laptop HP 630 Problem / My Laptop Screen Show Irregular Discolored Vertical Stripes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My LAPTOP Act Strange by Godbest(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
please help me oh, i dont know what to do
I use HP620 500gb, 4gb ram etc
just of recent my laptop start misbehaving, acting strange and this is very frustrating,
1. it refuse to shutdown even when i try shutting it down, it take eternity to shutdown i have use all the anti-virus i know eg Microsoft security essential etc
2. any time i use it, it get hot, sometime very hot, i dont know if it coolant is still working
3. it inbuilt mouse have stop working
4. it usb port that works like horse before, now select device
please what exactly is wrong
can someone help me out
Re: My LAPTOP Act Strange by babatee4all(m): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Bring it for a check where do u stay?
Re: My LAPTOP Act Strange by Godbest(m): 2:38am On Apr 09, 2015
babatee4all:
Bring it for a check where do u stay?
i stay in lagos
Re: My LAPTOP Act Strange by shawlxAk(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Godbest:
please help me oh, i dont know what to do
I use HP620 500gb, 4gb ram etc
just of recent my laptop start misbehaving, acting strange and this is very frustrating,
1. it refuse to shutdown even when i try shutting it down, it take eternity to shutdown i have use all the anti-virus i know eg Microsoft security essential etc
2. any time i use it, it get hot, sometime very hot, i dont know if it coolant is still working
3. it inbuilt mouse have stop working
4. it usb port that works like horse before, now select device
please what exactly is wrong
can someone help me out

I suggest that you have the system scanned for malware. Detach the hard disk from your computer and connect it via USB to a different computer having an up-to-date anti-virus. Then perform a thorough scan of the hard disk. If any viruses are detected, ensure that they are quarantined or deleted appropriately. Re-attach your hard disk to your computer and power it on. Verify that everything is okay. I advise that you install a more comprehensive anti-malware such as malwarebytes on your computer. I hope this helps.
Re: My LAPTOP Act Strange by Godbest(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks bro any link to download malwarebytes
shawlxAk:

I suggest that you have the system scanned for malware. Detach the hard disk from your computer and connect it via USB to a different computer having an up-to-date anti-virus. Then perform a thorough scan of the hard disk. If any viruses are detected, ensure that they are quarantined or deleted appropriately. Re-attach your hard disk to your computer and power it on. Verify that everything is okay. I advise that you install a more comprehensive anti-malware such as malwarebytes on your computer. I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts You Should Know Before Upgrading To Windows 10 After July 29 / . / Best Laptop To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.