Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage (1910 Views)

D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade / D'banj Becomes SLOT Ambassador, Gets Brand New Porsche [photos] / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by milestonejnr(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
The young artiste just added this machine to his fleet of machines...

NEW BABY FINALLY HERE!! #ISSUE! BLESSED!!! #turboS always wanted a Porsche !!

I still can't stop admiring the car next to the Porsche. Congrats bro...

SOURCE: http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/davido-adds-new-porsche-to-his-garage.html

Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hard work pays

Wow shocked

Album Loading

Can't wait
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by witnezHD(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin daddy's boy #will you return your daddy's car before you spoil it
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
White is the way to Go. Dechandel baby do you like this one? kiss
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by dechandel(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
chipmunkey:
White is the way to Go. Dechandel baby do you like this one? kiss
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
Hard work pays

Wow shocked

Album Loading

Can't wait
Wanna listen to U̶̲̥̅̊® single or freestyle before d lauchng of U̶̲̥̅̊® official album... Wud U̶̲̥̅̊ please gimme link... OR U̶̲̥̅̊ never record any sng nie?
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1:
Hard work pays

Wow shocked

Album Loading

Can't wait
Your album is always loading,use better network wey go make the server fast so your album go load fast...
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Spaxon(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Airforce1 ur album still d load till today....?
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Spaxon:
Airforce1 ur album still d load till today....?

Lol
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Hard work pays

Wow shocked

Album Loading

Can't wait
Bush man! angry Album ko bubble gum na lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 03, 2015
cool ride! nigga making it. Unlike that one shouting Album up and down grin, I guess that's his trademark here
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
Bush man! angry Album ko bubble gum na lipsrsealed

Keep following me everywhere I glow

I'm your super star
cool
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Keep following me everywhere I glow

I'm your super star
cool
ha! you wish cheesy. smh grin
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2015
Nneka123:
ha! you wish cheesy. smh grin
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
One day u gonn run up to me for an autograph

And I would gladly sign it on your brreaat @ nneka123
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Airforce1:
So I'm suppose to look at a CD you just picked up? lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Airforce1:
One day u gonn run up to me for an autograph

And I would gladly sign it on your brreaat @ n.neka123
grin grin, i can't wait for that day
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by LesbianBoy(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Why should he be buying more cars when there are lots of poor people around. Nansense and ingredient! lipsrsealed

Meawhile...

I noticed that ever since Nneka123 heard Airforce1 is working on his album she has been stalking and famzing him up and down. Girls and their lust for entertainers sha! angry
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Airforce1(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Why should he be buying more cars when there are lots of poor people around. Nansense and ingredient! lipsrsealed

Meawhile...

I noticed that ever since Nneka123 heard Airforce1 is working on his album she has been stalking and famzing him up and down. Girls and their lust for entertainers sha! angry

Lool cheesy
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by olasoji1: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2015
Actor Mofe Duncan confirms he's engaged

Read more here===> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/wow-actor-mofe-duncan-confirms-hes.html

Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Meawhile...

I noticed that ever since N.neka123 heard A.irforce1 is working on his album she has been stalking and famzing him up and down. Girls and their lust for entertainers sha! angry
angry undecided undecided
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by axortedbabe(f): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Spend it laulau if u got it..
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by LesbianBoy(m): 7:28am On Apr 03, 2015
axortedbabe:
Spend it laulau if u got it..
What the fuCck is 'laulau' now? Stop typing like a razz geh angry
Re: Davido Adds A New Porsche To His Garage by axortedbabe(f): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2015
LesbianBoy:

What the fuCck is 'laulau' now? Stop typing like a razz geh angry
whatchu dnt knw,u r a victim to..

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And The Gay Stalker By Joseph Edgar / U / Billboard Names Greatest Rappers Of All Time. NO TUPAC! Snoopy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.