Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Principles Of Children And The Young-adult Learning;"the FOUR 'i's". - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principles Of Children And The Young-adult Learning;"the FOUR 'i's". (476 Views)

Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. / Learning The Right Way / Katsina Orders Withdrawal Of Children From Private Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Principles Of Children And The Young-adult Learning;"the FOUR 'i's". by formular123triol(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Many will agree with me that the rate at which a lot of children learn these days,is becoming rapidly overwhelming.I sat down to ask myself:Could it be they are born geniuses or they explore innate knowledge?Could it be a juvenile revolution or what?
After my intensive and comprehensive findings,I came up with a conclusion and attribute it to the fact that in this present day generation,the nitty-gritty of a child's knowledge,is pertinent to his/her vast and immersive socio-cultural environment with the four unprecedented "I"s stated as follows:

(1)IMMITATION-this form of learning is very common these days,as children try to practice what you do in their presence,while they watch their elders ernestly.Parents need to be careful about the conducts they display and exhibit to their children as they tend to be magnetic to their persistence of vision.'CHARITY',they say begins at home.Also taking cognisance of their environment,pair group and the media channels.

(2)INCULCATION-many of them respond to deliberate fixing of ideas and principles in their mind.This is very vital in teaching children morals and core values;amidst the insolent ones.

(3)INDUCTION-some also learn faster by mere process of thoughts using known facts to produce generals or principles.This applies mostly to children with either low brain speed or power to tackle abstract aspect of mathematically inclined fields.

(4)INTUITION-this i§ the ability of the children to understand or know something by using their feelings rather than by carefully considering the facts,prior to averting frutile imagination.Subject a child to a condition,and he/she recalls from the retrospects of events.

NOTE:Every part of this issue is solidly and unilaterally compounded by me under prolific research.No aspect of it should be duplicated without my permit,as this is against the copyright law.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY LITTLE PIECE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Principles Of Children And The Young-adult Learning;"the FOUR 'i's". by formular123triol(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2015
The inevitables!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Reaction When You See This Expression? / Online Oracle Pl /sql Certification Courses In Usa / PLEASE ADVICE: How do I Brush Up My Communication Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.