Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution (464 Views)

6 Ways To Prevent Your Smartphones From Overheating / Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. / 2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by olowolej: 2:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Do you have any challenge using your iphone or smartphones?
Post your Smartphones and iPhones problems here for solution. Our team of technology tutors will be happy to help you overcome the challenge.
www.olowolefoundation.org is a community of technology tutors that help young and senors to use technology to improve their life and business.

Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 03, 2015
i hereby declare dis thread openn....
Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by olowolej: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by cupidora(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Uncle gave me his iphone 5 after I lost my phone. Me I don't know anything about iphones o. Considering its an adult's phone,no single social application is inside,he obviously used it only for calls and mails. So I went to app. Store and tried downloading whatsapp but couldn't,got a pop-up msg that I needed ios 6 to be able to run the app.same with camera 360 and other apps. Checked the phone version:3.1.3(7E18). How do I update the phone IOS as it doesn' t have an update option in the settings panel like the latest iphones? Please I need help,as it is now the phone is just like nokia torch
Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by defemidefemi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Greetings!
my techno m3 is very slow in loading information. if I need to check a contact and I press the name in my contact list it can load for 15 - 20 minutes. even to check a reciv message at times result to way.
pls kingly help as what d course can b and way forward.
Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by biggerboyctech: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
defemidefemi:
Greetings!
my techno m3 is very slow in loading information. if I need to check a contact and I press the name in my contact list it can load for 15 - 20 minutes. even to check a reciv message at times result to way.
uninstall all unuseful application. try use PC scan ur memory card for virus. the RAM of your phone has capacity and those application u installed dey chop ram. don't forget to check my signature from next tomorrow for basic PC and Android tech
Re: Post Your Smartphones And Iphones Problems Here For Solution by Tolubory(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
defemidefemi:
Greetings!
All you need is to Format it,
Mostly all android app drops dirt, all those dirt takes over your internal memory, so you need to stop some apps from Running In background.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Download Android 5.0.2 On Your Nexus 9 / Which Is Better? Fly Or Itel? / How To See And Recover A Saved, But Forgotten Wi-fi Password On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.