Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

New Meet-up Zone By Victoria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / New Meet-up Zone By Victoria (495 Views)

Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Southwest Meet-up Zone 23years And Above :) / Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Meet-up Zone By Victoria by VictoriasSecret(f): 3:24am On Apr 03, 2015
This post was inspired by: https://www.nairaland.com/2208354/dating-london-difficult

I am a 27 year old female living and furthering my studies in Asia. I desire to meet friends for serious relationship, but the issue is that, it is pretty difficult - if not near impossible - to meet the type of person I will love to date and probably go on to settle down with, here in Asia. The type of person - career focused, family aware, strong Nigerian roots- but not stereotyped, religious (Christians)- but not crazy about it, desires the basic fun things in life like travelling, salsa, adventure - is almost non-existing here because Nigerians are few in this part of the world, fewer still are the type of people i want to settle down with. I don't socialize a lot, am naturally a withdrawn person but not anti-social and Nigerian social gatherings here comes once in a year, if at all (I don't mean political gatherings). Also most folks go home after their studies here, more or less no working-class Nigerians here. Which brings me to the crux of my entire post:

1) I would like to meet friends like Dalai in the UK and know if we can "connect".
2) This post also serves to improve my chances of meeting other Nigerians in the Europe, US or Asia or any part of the world and maybe date one.
Re: New Meet-up Zone By Victoria by JohnOd13: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Am Ebenezer,male and here's my bbm 22A09C58 and my mobile contact 08097168776

(1) (Reply)

So Today Is My Birthday, I'll Love To Talk To New People Today / Need A Wife... / Need A Sexy Secretary For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.