Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. (4662 Views)

Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW / Hookup Zone For The Singles / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think there should be an official thread in this section where all manners of people meet and Hook up regardless of age,country or language as the case may be.

Now,this is how it goes:
1.No forming(be sincere with the information displayed here.
2.State categorically the age range,height,complexion,language/state/country of your desired choice of date.
3.Display your contact info(whether via mobiles,bbm,fax,skype,whatsapp etc) for easy connection.
4.Your request should be written as thus:
•Name...
•Am a ... Looking for a ...
•Your complexion...,complexion of your desired choice...
•A working class looking for a working class?
•Your age... and the age range of your desired choice...
•Your location... and the location of your desired choice...

Pls,if there's any observation as regards how it should be done,don't hesistate to communicate it,thanks.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by jamex93(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ok

52e5fe41
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
What am I standing to gain?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
If femi fani-kayode is here....please pm me
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by DAIL(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
me
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Gboliwe: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
If femi fani-kayode is here....please pm me

Hahahhaha. That's berem's dick! How can u find it attractive?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
DAIL:
me

Who u be?
undecided undecided
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
That's why you've to try this,u never can tell if that man in France,Germany or US is waiting foru.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=ahsekeena post=32414914]If femi fani-kayode is here....please pm me[/quo
te]
Just do the needful,u don't need wait tillhe comes.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by darnley16(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Name : Darnley Pedro, male, 21 , tall and Dark, Law student Of Ust, currently in Ph, picture , coming shortly, ****modified***** sorry forgot here my watsapp 08099791220 and bbm 292BF2FA, facebook, Restro flamez. Thanks

Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Dyt(f): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

That's why you've to try this,u never can tell if that man in France,Germany or US is waiting foru.

No be only fragerus
grin cheesy
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by ronald4lif(m): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Is Mr Ebenezer tall or short? Fat or thin? Potbellied with big yansh or great Abs? Is Mr Segun literate or semi-literate? What is your religion? Are you hardworking or plain lazy? Are you stingy or generous? Can Mr Ebenezer do domestic chores effortlessly without ego? Are u a pentecostal or white garment christian? Does craze, diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any terminal sickness run in your family? Why is Mr Ebenezer ignoring the many single females in the real world but looking for one on the Internet? What does Mr Ebenezer really want?

Ouch!
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Dyt(f): 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Is Mr Ebenezer tall or short? Fat or thin? Potbellied with big yansh or great Abs? Is Mr Segun literate or semi-literate? What is your religion? Are you hardworking or plain lazy? Are you stingy or generous? Can Mr Ebenezer do domestic chores effortlessly without ego? Are u a pentecostal or white garment christian? Does craze, diabetes, hypertension, cancer or any terminal sickness run in your family? Why is Mr Ebenezer ignoring the many single females in the real world but looking for one on the Internet? What does Mr Ebenezer really want?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by okhiai1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
AM STEPHEN A MALE DARK,TALL(5.cool NO POT BELLY AND NO SIX PACKS JUST THEIR .
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

A typical question from a Nigerian.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
okhiai1:
AM STEPHEN A MALE DARK. AM 19 AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL OF 18 OR 17 OR IF POSSIBLE 16 AND AM A WORKING CLASS
Your contact infos.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by DAIL(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

Who u be?
undecided undecided
d guy u ve been looking 4 cool
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
darnley16:
Name : Darnley Pedro, male, 21 , tall and Dark, Law student Of Ust, currently in Ph, picture , coming shortly
Your contact infos needed.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Gboliwe: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

A typical question from a Nigerian.

Ehen, I forgot to ask if you were the type that easily gets angry? If you were garrulous and petty? Do you consider yourself an alpha male?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Dyt(f): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
DAIL:
d guy u ve been looking 4 cool

Rolls eyes

*sing me Julie*
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by okhiai1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
HOPE I GO SEE IBADAN BABE
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

No be only fragerus
grin cheesy
This is not a thread for the kids,be serious!
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
okhiai1:
HOPE I GO SEE IBADAN BABE
Ofcourse,u just drop ur info.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Ehen, I forgot to ask if you were the type that easily gets angry? If you were garrulous and petty? Do you consider yourself an alpha male?
Do you visit any foreign site @all and see how peeps get connected or even listen to radio stations?
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by DAIL(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

Rolls eyes

*sing me Julie*
kiss
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by okhiai1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

CAUSE IB BABE RARE FOR NL DAT Y I DEY TALK
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by okhiai1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

CAUSE IB BABE RARE FOR NL
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
okhiai1:
CAUSE IB BABE RARE FOR NL
They are here,they are only hidding.
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let's keep it coming
Re: Meet Up Zone For The Singles,Divorced,Others. by Gboliwe: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Do you visit any foreign site @all and see how peeps get connected or even listen to radio stations?

Your question no get head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Busty Babe Needed Badly! / Love Doctor / Upendo 98, I Would Like To Know U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.