Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (556938 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by osagiemi(m): 2:03pm On May 05, 2015
Pls, when is the last date for interview?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2015
Update from benin
I got to the venue on time(7.00am) those that came late(like 9.00am) were asked to do frog jump. They collected a photocopy of our invite we printed from our mail. Then the soldiers marched us to NABTEB office very close to NIS state command.
When we got their( we went in batches) we sat in a hall and they gave us a form to fill our names(a very detailed form containing all their requirement and boxes to tick). Our height were taken and our feet where checked 4 flat foot. Males chest were also measured. Some of our credentials were checked.
After that we filled to another building were the board of interviewers were seated. While there all your credentials will be checked in details and question will be asked. Questions like who is d minister of interior, speaker of national assembly, hw is ur course of study relevant to immigration. Are u pregnant , or married. Why do u want to join NIS, ur state and LGA of origin etc. Height might be checked again.
And that's all. Thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stunning4real: 2:11pm On May 05, 2015
Mine is tomorrow 8am in Lagos. I just got all white dress code. My challenge is the junior and pry cert oooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Raskasal(m): 2:14pm On May 05, 2015
pj3400:
Very strict here too in Abeokuta. I told some people to make sure they remove every nails on their fingers be it male or female. Shave anything shave able, ladies with long hair, Hmmmm, try to pack it well well, and don't come with heavy hair.

Have the the physical examination, that is, height, chest, flat foot. Have also done document verification and waiting for interview now.

Some people were caught with face waec result.

They ask of all certificates. Primary, secondary for both junior and senior but we told them we don't have the junior waec, they ask for date of birth certificate, medicals etc.

Will update when I have other info.

Btw, their promotion is not that regular and so many camping ahead. White and white till one get to the stage of wearing uniform.

Later.

Do they allow white canvas with mixed or black colour or just white alone?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
stunning4real:
Mine is tomorrow 8am in Lagos. I just got all white dress code. My challenge is the junior and pry cert oooooo

I think those two certs are more important for the conpass 03 peepz.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Raskasal(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2015
lekzzydo:

can u come to stay @ camp
Please where is the camp, am almost set to leave lagos now.
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 2:26pm On May 05, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Update from benin
I got to the venue on time(7.00am) those that came late(like 9.00am) were asked to do frog jump. They collected a photocopy of our invite we printed from our mail. Then the soldiers marched us to NABTEB office very close to NIS state command.
When we got their( we went in batches) we sat in a hall and they gave us a form to fill our names(a very detailed form containing all their requirement and boxes to tick). Our height were taken and our feet where checked 4 flat foot. Males chest were also measured. Some of our credentials were checked.
After that we filled to another building were the board of interviewers were seated. While there all your credentials will be checked in details and question will be asked. Questions like who is d minister of interior, speaker of national assembly, hw is ur course of study relevant to immigration. Are u pregnant , or married. Why do u want to join NIS, ur state and LGA of origin etc. Height might be checked again.
And that's all. Thanks

Thanks for the info. Can one leave the state after the interview cuz I'll like 2 be back in lagos immediately. Was there a case for beard? Wanna knw if I'll have 2 shave completely....tanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Update from benin
And that's all. Thanks
bro u too much oo please was the ask individually or how
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
U wlc. U can travel after d interview now. The interview is going to take d whole of this week anyway. No issue of beards. Only the soldiers there mentioned it. After u've been given ur appointment letter u can den do sometin abt ur beards
stedox:

Thanks for the info. Can one leave the state after the interview cuz I'll like 2 be back in lagos immediately. Was there a case for beard? Wanna knw if I'll have 2 shave completely....tanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Joelnonni:
bro u too much oo please was the ask individually or how
I be babe o. Every thing was done individually. All man for himself. No group work
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
stedox:

Guy shave that bear bear o, me self don shave my own yesterday and even barbed my afro.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stedox: 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
Emmysteve:
Guy shave that bear bear o, me self don shave my own yesterday and even barbed my afro.

It seems say I no get choice bt 2 shave and my very long and pretty nails. Dem must employ me afta all this inconvenience ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by phestus(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2015
MzCorleone:
Mr Phestus,hope the rain didn't hinder you guys??

Pls we need details,thanchu cheesy
it might have. No physical exercise though.
We all went into the building. Questions partaining to your field of study + majorly basic current affairs.
Height. Chest(my chest wasnt measured though) for ladies finger nails, oh also for guys foot.... Beard gangs, shave o. All original certs.i was quaried on my state of origin declearation cert, cause its issued from a laison office in Lagos...points are given in accordance.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yinkusofgod: 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
Did you guys run?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
phestus:

it might have. No physical exercise though.
We all went into the building. Questions partaining to your field of study + majorly basic current affairs.
Height. Chest(my chest wasnt measured though) for ladies finger nails, oh also for guys foot.... Beard gangs, shave o. All original certs.i was quaried on my state of origin declearation cert, cause its issued from a laison office in Lagos...points are given in accordance.
Wow! Ok lemme start trimming my fingernails.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Joelnonni: 2:47pm On May 05, 2015
KillerBeauty:

I be babe o. Every thing was done individually. All man for himself. No group work
hehehe no vex I did not check oo but what compass are u....fine girl.u don make am oo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stunning4real: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
Hope my state of origin cert wont be queried because i got it from ministry of special duties Lagos in 2008
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by stunning4real: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
stedox:

I think those two certs are more important for the conpass 03 peepz.
I hope so ooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Malcolmx12: 2:54pm On May 05, 2015
pls someone should clarify if local government of origin certificate can be used for state of origin certificate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by CuteBidemi(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
just bak from ondo state nis command for my own exercise.... no big tin..tho d rain disturb all of us... it rained throughout..... they only check d results from pry to nysc....... if u dnt av any certificate...dnt fidget...all is well.... nofin special...pls..dats all u need to knw...nofin special..just documents..height...even those who r short were not questioned.... no chest measurement... all was welllllll... peace... no questions plss... tired....due to rain ..thanks...suxex all

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Gooding55(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2015
I did mine at Bauchi. Height, chest were measured. Flat foot, k-leg and bow leg were checked. Original cert also. They only asked me my age, my highest qualification and when I finished my secondary school, that's all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by uwa007: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Update from benin
And that's all. Thanks

Pls wot time did d whole exercise finish? Want to knw if I can travel back. Dat same day.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2015
People that did their at 0yo state,Compass08,was the photocopy of your certificates collected?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by KillerBeauty(f): 3:34pm On May 05, 2015
I don't knw. I finished mine around to two and there were stil people yet to be interviewed.
uwa007:

Pls wot time did d whole exercise finish? Want to knw if I can travel back. Dat same day.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by bylolo: 3:37pm On May 05, 2015
Gooding55:
I did mine at Bauchi. Height, chest were measured. Flat foot, k-leg and bow leg were checked. Original cert also. They only asked me my age, my highest qualification and when I finished my secondary school, that's all.
All the best pal, mine is tommorow... Just entering Bauchi now. Pls do i need to shave all my Beards?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by blazex24(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
No Rivers Nairalander? mk una tlk hw e b na?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2015
please a friend of mine did GCE last year and the original result is not yet out,please put us through
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by funom2004(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2015
Hello Guys..to my KADUNA people were are you at... wink
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by lekzzydo(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Update from benin
And that's all. Thanks

please are they strict on people that keep beards
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by femoboy(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2015
Just finished mine now,I'm a corper and they ask 4 my nysc certificate. I was able to show them my all documents.God shd intervene.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by xtophizik(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2015
Pls,Is there anyone for the interview in Benue state here?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by luchee(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
Abia state conpass 8 peeps, please how was the exercise? You guys should share with us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.