Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (557300 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by olasmiles: 2:24pm On May 11, 2015
Bongi4luv:

Not again.pls how reliable is this piece of information?

It's in the dailies. I read the headline today. Was not too happy.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Bongi4luv(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2015
olasmiles:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by morrygreat: 2:36pm On May 11, 2015
olasmiles:

Please what was the news?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by brightex33(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2015
afternoon guys.do any 1 hv ideas on wen we will b goin fr d NIS training and for hw lng..i need reply pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 2:54pm On May 11, 2015
morrygreat:

Please what was the news?

Don't think d exercise would be cancel coz the reps only want the CG to clarify if they got waiver to recruit and if there is provision for salaries of the new intake in the budget

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Bongi4luv(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2015
yamenesa:

Don't think d exercise would be cancel coz the reps only want the CG to clarify if they got waiver to recruit and if there is provision for salaries of the new intake in the budget

Let's just wait,time will unveil more info.Don't just understand why this Nis recruitment is always controversial. Hope the recruitment is not discontinued o.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yamenesa: 3:06pm On May 11, 2015
Bongi4luv:

Let's just wait,time will unveil more info.Don't just understand why this Nis recruitment is always controversial. Hope the recruitment is not discontinued o.

Is not cancel,the reps only summon d cg for questioning by todays night we will know d outcum of the meeting
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by olasmiles: 3:08pm On May 11, 2015
Bongi4luv:

I guess it will be resolved if the Comptroller General gives cogent feedback on the 1,000naira application fee for the last NIS recruitment exercise and also on how the new intake will be paid
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by PokutenSunday(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2015
Immigration recruitment ungoing exercise has been stop by Senate till further notice, house take note.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
nairaboard:
GOODDAY MY. BRETHEN OUT THERE JOIN ME AS I THANKGOD FOR MR JAMES WHO GOD USE TO HELP ME FOR IMMIGRATION WHICH AM ENJOYMENT TO IF U NEED HIS HELP CONTACT MR JAMES 2015 Nigeria Immigration
Service (NIS) Official
Shortlisted Candidate’s
List As Well AS Official
Date For CBT Test
Released, If you are
having difficulty signing
into the Immigration
Service Recruitment
Portal, contact 08145739441
Ur Left Leg there,URE NOT A GOOD SCAMMER.Commot HERE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by iphie25(f): 3:23pm On May 11, 2015
PokutenSunday:
Immigration recruitment ungoing exercise has been stop by Senate till further notice, house take note.

So ur first post here is to come and say the recruitment has been cancelled?? Am sure they didn't shortlist you for the interview. Mscheew! Well...this recruitment won't be halted Rep members just want small rogering b4 the present govt goes out... Shebi Buhari wants to create one million jobs?? Ehen...He should consider this 2k or 4k a little fraction from what he intends to employ....Abi does he not intend to pay them as well?? Money dey joor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2015
The last may not have been heard of the controversial recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Immigration Service, as the House of Representatives’ Committee on Federal Character moves to halt the recruitment. This came on the heels of a meeting between the House of Representatives panel and Comptroller General of Immigration, which ended in deadlock last week at the National Assembly. The bone of contention was the inability of the Comptroller General of Immigration, Mr. David Shikfu Parradang, and his team to convince the committee on how the service intends to ensure that salaries of the newly recruited personnel would be paid, given the state of the economy and the fact that there is no budgetary provision for it. Also miffed by the inability of the Immigration Service, headed by its comptroller general to convince the parliamentarians in concrete terms how the service intends to offset the over N6 billion cumulative fee of the N1,000 collected by the service from applicants during the aborted exercise as well as not first seeking approval of the Federal Character Committee of the parliament, the chairman of the committee, Hon. Idris Ahmed, ordered the immigration comptroller to return with answers to all the issues raised today (Monday). Committee members expressed dissatisfaction over what they regarded as “impunity of the highest order and insincerity” on the part of the federal government, for going ahead with the exercise without budgetary provisions and clearance from the Federal Character Committee. The chairman was particularly unhappy that the Immigration Service and the Ministry of Interior could not refund the N6 billion realized from the sale of forms to jobless Nigerians, yet it is going ahead with the exercise without following the due process. “Things must be done in a transparent and fair manner,” the chairman said. The committee chairman, after due consultations with members, ordered the immigration comptroller to come back today (Monday) and convince the committee why the exercise should not be put on hold
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 11, 2015
kelesty:
Please I really want to known is there anything like JSSCE certificate I dnt mean testimonial from school showing ur results ooooooooo. I mean the certificate just like that for SSCE?
Yes,there is,go to your school to request for it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Emmysteve(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2015
Yemiolads:
Access bank plc is recruiting! Follow this link if you are interested. No go carry last o!
http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/job-openings-for-10-minutes-everyday.html
Abeg carry your yeye access bank comot from my front, we dey talk government work you dey bring nonsense come. mtcheeeeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2015
olasmiles:
please people check this information on the leatest NIS update http://nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/cancel-recruitment-exercise-reps-order-nis/
Well,this is just a blog,its not a recognized site,who knows who put such news together. All I know is,NIS is not the only federal agency that is recruiting so what's the fuzz? This recruitment have been hanging for awhile now,and the presidency himself gave the go ahead,as far as he is still the president and he signs our appointment before May29,we are good to go!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by samplanner(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
The last may not have been heard of the controversial recruitment exercise of
the Nigerian Immigration Service, as the House of Representatives’
Committee on Federal Character moves to halt the recruitment.
This came on the heels of a meeting between the House of Representatives
panel and Comptroller General of Immigration, which ended in deadlock last
week at the National Assembly.
The bone of contention was the inability of the Comptroller General of
Immigration, Mr. David Shikfu Parradang, and his team to convince the
committee on how the service intends to ensure that salaries of the newly
recruited personnel would be paid, given the state of the economy and the
fact that there is no budgetary provision for it.
Also miffed by the inability of the Immigration Service, headed by its
comptroller general to convince the parliamentarians in concrete terms how
the service intends to offset the over N6 billion cumulative fee of the N1,000
collected by the service from applicants during the aborted exercise as well
as not first seeking approval of the Federal Character Committee of the
parliament, the chairman of the committee, Hon. Idris Ahmed, ordered the
immigration comptroller to return with answers to all the issues raised today
(Monday).
Committee members expressed dissatisfaction over what they regarded as
“impunity of the highest order and insincerity” on the part of the federal
government, for going ahead with the exercise without budgetary provisions
and clearance from the Federal Character Committee.
The chairman was particularly unhappy that the Immigration Service and the
Ministry of Interior could not refund the N6 billion realized from the sale of
forms to jobless Nigerians, yet it is going ahead with the exercise without
following the due process. “Things must be done in a transparent and fair
manner,” the chairman said.
The committee chairman, after due consultations with members, ordered the
immigration comptroller to come back today (Monday) and convince the
committee why the exercise should not be put on hold

rubbish, these are the same house who filled out all the slots for their candidates. they should as well ask Nigerian army, air force,navy not to collect 2.5k for their recruitments. they should also raised questions about how custom and FRSC do their recruitments. hypocrites that's all they are. Nigeria will hardly change bcs the rich always oppress the poor.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Paragondan: 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
I ave done d uploading of my remaining document some hours ago. I don't know if is going to add any effect.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Microbiologist(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Well,this is just a blog,its not a recognized size,who knows who put such news together. All I know is,NIS is not the only federal agency that is recruiting so what's the fuzz? This recruitment have been hanging fot awhile now,and the presidency himself gave the go ahead,as far as he is still the president and he signs our appointment before May29,we are good to go!
God bless you real good for your sound reasoning... One thing Nigerians know how to carry about very well including our news agencies is RUMOR!!! In a matter of time, all those carrying these baseless rumors about will be surely put to shame!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by youngichu(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
This news was the first time this recruitment exercise was conducted and cancelled.. Pls read and see what I saw about slots and Federal character... This year 2015 exercise will go on as scheduled. smiley

Nigerian Breaking News 2012..
FG cancels Immigration recruitment.
In a statement in Abuja yesterday, the Interior Ministry
ordered that the exercise be canceled “until a more
transparent, acceptable” procedure is adopted.
“Minister of Interior Comrade Abba Moro has directed the
cancellation of the ongoing recruitment exercise in the
Nigeria Immigration Service,” a statement by the minister’s
spokesman Ubong George Udoh said.
“(The) Minister stated that following apparent controversy
trailing the ongoing recruitment exercise in Nigeria
Immigration Service, the responsible thing to do is to cancel
the exercise until a more transparent, acceptable and
effaceable platform is established to enlist qualified
Nigerians into the service.
“Comrade Moro directed further that all appointment letters
issued and documentations carried out stand cancelled,
until the Civil Defence, Immigration and Prisons Service
Board, meet to consider the waivers granted Nigeria
Immigration service to recruit men and women into the
service.
“Finally the Honorable Minister has also directed that forth
with all recruitment into the services of the Federal Fire
Service, Nigerian Prisons Service, Nigeria Immigration
Service and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are
suspended until a more transparent exercise based on
already established guidelines before such requirements will
be conducted.”
Yesterday’s cancellation of the recruitment came on the
heels of a probe opened by the House of Representatives
Committee on Federal Character which had also asked the
Immigration service to suspend the exercise.
Daily Trust reported yesterday that Uzoma appeared before
the House committee lastweek to defend accusations of
failure to publicly advertise vacancies and giving undue
favouritism to the Southeast.
She told the lawmakers that the service did not advertise the
jobs so as not to unknowingly employ terrorists, but the
lawmakers reminded her that even the Military and Police
are advertising their vacancies in spite of the prevailing
insurgency.
She also said she had already obtained approval from the
Head of Service of the Federation to employ 4,560 people.
The House committee found out that out of the over 25,000
existing Immigration staff, Uzoma’s husband’s state of
origin Imo has the highest number with 1,190; Kano has
350; Lagos has 400; while Sokoto has the least with 200.
In the now cancelled recruitment exercise, Uzoma had
offered hundreds of job slots to top government
functionaries, including the Presidency which is offered 250
slots, Jonathan’s mother 40slots, First Lady 100 slots,
Interior Minister Abba Moro 100 slots, two commissioners
of the Immigration board 30 slots each, and the Federal
Character Commission 250 slots.
A source said the Federal Character Commission was given
those job slots for giving the Immigration service waiver on
the advertisement of the vacancies, but the commission’s
spokesman Usman Jimada denied any wrongdoing.
Spokesman for the Immigration service Mr. Olumbar
Joachim said on Sunday he was not aware of the
Presidency getting offers to fill certain vacancies but added
that there was nothing wrong with the Presidency or other
officials making recommendations to the service. -DAILY
TRUST
December 25, 2012.....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by MzCorleone(f): 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
Paragondan:
I ave done d uploading of my remaining document some hours ago. I don't know if is going to add any effect.
how did you upload more than one certificate in the drop box?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by omisakint: 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
PokutenSunday:

Here is the point. Each member of the senate and rep commitee will love to have like 3 slots. If that's not done then the recruitment maybe put on hold
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Isoni(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2015
Ebuka the great! I hail thee

nairaboard:
My name is ebuka obiora ,God blessed mr stephen a retired (Nigeria Immigration
Service 2015 Recruitment staff that God is using to bless people for (Nigeria Immigration
Service 2015 Recruitment job,he don't mind even though your qualification doesn't qualify, it can help you as well , contact MR stephen on your self. 09037654557
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by wise14life: 5:02pm On May 11, 2015
With all this news on cancellation of NIS recruitment exercise , I begin to think aloud, can Nigeria ever be free from corrupt practices? where were the so called " House of Representatives’ Committee on Federal Character" when the exercise was initiated? Now they have raised their ugly heads after examination and physical assessments have been concluded. We Nigerians are not fools don't try to deceive us with stories of salaries for the potential officers not available due to the current economy state. Where then will Buhari's administration get money to pay salaries for the intended 1 million jobs? honestly crimes rates will soon be uncontrollable in Nigeria if she continues to practice corrupt politics.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 11, 2015
stevereal7:

Were u able to upload? If yes, pls how did u do it?
Yes I did,log in to NIS website,click on Recruitment Statistics on top,then click on Upload documents to upload all your documents. I am leaving no chances,I uploaded all,see me as I am.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by yinkusofgod: 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
Paragondan:
do u ave?
I have NECO JSCE result. Those that went to Federal schools sat for NECO exam but I don't know about private schools and other public schools who sat for state ministry exam such as Lagos, Oyo, kano, Ondo, Edo, Niger.............state ministry examination
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:22pm On May 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
(Monday).

This news is fake n outdated
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2015
Y all dis fake rumors, DAT msg is not for dis year its for 2012. Pls if u were not shortlisted for d interview dat does not give u any reason to pass out false information to d rum.
My fellow immigration officers, pls don't let us panic or b scared of any information or rumors cos we re there already. Camp, here we cum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
Any Osunite in here
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by buccunmie(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2015
OlanikeAsaolu:
Any Osunite in here
God bless u Nike, I was questioning why dat post waited till today and not bfor the interview started last week........do u live in Osun?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by OlanikeAsaolu(f): 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
buccunmie:

God bless u Nike, I was questioning why dat post waited till today and not bfor the interview started last week........do u live in Osun?

God bless u too, I live in Kaduna bt came down to Osun for d interview
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by CuteBidemi(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
(Monday).

But as educated fellows let us reason togeda on why i believe the exercise wont b cancelled..

1. NIS isnt handling d recruitment but PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE.
2. Why wud paradang be questioned about d salaries of d new intake being in d budget wen d president is aware of it?
3. if paradang was questiowed last week n d process ended negatively, why did we do d interview last week?
4. not only NIS is recruiting..FAAN,NIGERIAN ARMY even NSCDC is promoting officers and recruitment comes up any moment from now.
5.I as a person has never read this news in any national newspaper duno about others.
6.what will b d fate of d pple given automatic employment letters oredi..waiting for us to join dem n go to camp togeda?
7.... where was d house of reps when d whole process started since february?
8. i strongly believe it will hold n b a suxex insha Allah..

Peace...

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (175) (Reply)

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.