Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Proposal To Invest In A New Record Label Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal To Invest In A New Record Label Business (1646 Views)

General Electric To Invest $150 Million In Nigeria / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal To Invest In A New Record Label Business by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm a songwriter and recording artist based in Abuja. This proposal is for potential investors who like the idea of wanting to start and invest in a Record Label business, a business proven to turn in more than 200% profit in a year than the capital invested. This high profit margin is mostly possible because a label's primary business lies in selling intellectual property which is produced once with no further production cost and can build magnitude in commercial value. Inotherwords, a Record Label sells two types of products: songs and artistes, each which can have high commercial value due to their exclusivity and rarity. From selling albums to digital downloads to ticket sales from tours, the profit margin is highly commensurate. Two other revenue income streams gaining grounds today for labels are artistes signing endorsement deals and sales of caller ringback tunes. COSON, the Copyright Society of Nigeria already is working on making Music Publishing popular...
Re: Proposal To Invest In A New Record Label Business by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2015
... for Record Labels to benefit from. Music Publishing will ensure that when anyone or any organization uses a label's song, they ll have to pay a sum of money for licensing, in order to have the right to use the song. First Bank of Nigeria is currently facing a court case where they've been asked to pay N700million for violating artistes' songs for advert purpose without licensing. The hearing was postponed till this April 2015. The reality is that the music industry in Nigeria is young and now is the time to cash into it fast, before it gets overcrowded. Two things are key to the success of a Record Label: a Strong Artiste Brand, and Great Songs. As a Songwriter and Artiste, my creative side is balanced with my business side. I invite investors interested in learning more to request a business plan that I ll mail once required to. Kindly indicate your interest in the comments below. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Africa's Richest People In 2016 (pics) - Factsbyjosh / Suzuki Mini Buses For Sale. Call Us: 0809-281-2289 / I Buy All Big Itunes And Amazon Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.