Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back (1428 Views)

Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by zangiff(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2015
I just stumble upon a channel where analysis of the most rated season film 'Game of Thrones 5" was analyzed. The writer and producer announced that the film will be aired live on HBO in over 100 countries. The writer did something surprising by diverting from death recorded from the book which never occurred in the film.

The writer promised to make season 7 the concluding part but said, Arya Starkk, John Snow, Khaleesi (Targaeryn girl) Sansa Stark and Tywin Lannister did not die on season 5 & 6. The question is "Who will eventually sit on the Throne with the White Walkers waxing stronger.

I think John Snow and Khaleesi should just get along, rule over the seven kingdoms and defeat the White walker AS WINTER APPROACHES. What do you Think?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by zangiff(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
Not to Forget, he said the Dragons just got bigger and Fierce
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by akinmusi(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2015
And King's Landing will witness "change".

Yes, the Westeros.

In Olamide's voice: "egbo Michael Power da. Change of power era".

Sai .. Khaleesi cool grin wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by zangiff(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2015
that film is very interesting....i love it especially the part played by Arya Stark and Khaleesi
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by magabounce(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Can't wait to see the conquest of Khaleesi
And yes Jon Snow
The White Walkers sha!!!! Scared to death of them
And Sansa Stark: Valar Moghulis
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by zangiff(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2015
I saw Sansa on the preview making decisions and waxing stronger without people knowing she dating lord Baelish
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by Karleb(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
zangiff:
I saw Sansa on the preview making decisions and waxing stronger without people knowing she dating lord Baelish

In the movie you mean?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by zangiff(m): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2015
yea....shes grown now in vale
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by siegfried99(m): 2:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Can't wait
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by michael11: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2015
I think the Skark's will still have the Throne. Cos, Arrya is more-like-a-man in Stark's linage...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by donjazet(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2015
I thought john snow is DEAD?? undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by swagdopey: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
donjazet:
I thought john snow is DEAD?? undecided kiss undecided undecided

na u kill am?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by donjazet(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
swagdopey:

na u kill am?
But he was stabbed by his men??
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 5 & 6 Is Back by swagdopey: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
donjazet:

But he was stabbed by his men??

but i dnt think he ix going to die

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Mama Oyinbo (An Educative Short Script) / How To Buy Unlocked Amazon Fire TV Stick / Ludacris Is Showcasing African Artist On Mtv2 Feb 26!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.