Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid (1478 Views)

The New Prison Break. Michael Schofield Is Back. / PRISON BREAK Is Back! / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2017
Prison break is kind of stupid,you heard me. F**k you ,fight me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1_CAA0mxE&t=14s

1 Like

Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by greymiles: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2017
Sorry broda.
na ur fight
Nobody wee fight u...

1 Like

Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by flyingdutchman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
I just have one question man...are you drunk?
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by fox97(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Op u head dey dere
I think say na only me see am
Just watch only episode 1
Dat film na crap
I no no why dem revive am 4 d first play
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2017
greymiles:
Sorry broda.
na ur fight
Nobody wee fight u...
The "fight me" is for those who want to defend the show with no facts !.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2017
flyingdutchman:
I just have one question man...are you drunk?
Are you retarded and always high ?,did you watch the show my video to see my facts.or you just want to talk out of your ass ?
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2017
fox97:
Op u head dey dere
I think say na only me see am
Just watch only episode 1
Dat film na crap
I no no why dem revive am 4 d first play
Thank God brother,i thought i was the only one seeing this shit !, I can't believe people aren't seeing how retarded this show is....Guy you are awesome !!!
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by flyingdutchman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Judging from your irregularly pieced punctuations, you definitely are drunk! It is okay sir. There is no shame in admitting that you are.
nadleeh:
Are you retarded and always high ?,did you watch the show my video to see my facts.or you just want to talk out of your ass ?
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
flyingdutchman:
Judging from your irregularly pieced punctuations, you definitely are drunk! It is okay sir. There is no shame in admitting that you are.
To show how you are a retarded douche bag,you're not talking about the video,you're just insulting for no reason.come and defend the prison break if you can (with logical proof),captain English !!! and PS,it supposed to be punctuation not punctuations. correct your own English first, DUMBASS
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by flyingdutchman(m): 4:16am On Jun 12, 2017
nadleeh:
To show how you are a retarded douche bag,you're not talking about the video,you're just insulting for no reason.come and defend the prison break if you can (with logical proof),captain English !!! and PS,it supposed to be punctuation not punctuations. correct your own English first, DUMBASS
Shit happens. Hehehe! Bros, but even dis ya punctuation get as ee be oo! Ya Comma join with Period- you be cook?
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
flyingdutchman:

Shit happens. Hehehe! Bros, but even dis ya punctuation get as ee be oo! Ya Comma join with Period- you be cook?
wow,captain English speaks Pidgin English ? ........ and you still haven't defended your prison break.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by Babamide(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
I agree. It is a complete waste of data.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by flyingdutchman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
nadleeh:
wow,captain English speaks Pidgin English ? ........ and you still haven't defended your prison break.
The end justified the means. And they all lived happily ever after- except for T-bag of course.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 2:25am On Jun 13, 2017
flyingdutchman:

The end justified the means. And they all lived happily ever after- except for T-bag of course.
That does not even make sense.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by davinero2: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
nadleeh:
That does not even make sense.
Exactly. I mean t bag who was unable to father a child now mysteriously has one?
Its a good thing they ended the season early cos there just wasn't any suspense.

1 Like

Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by SirLewis(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
I stopped watching prison break in season 3. The whole idea of constantly breaking someone out of jail just sounds silly to me. The show was at its prime in season 2, the producers should have just drawn the curtain there and taken a bow.

2 Likes

Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by bloodsiamese(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
I have to agree with you. I wasn't impressed with new season, it was just disappointing. The Yemen part was just bullshit, then the ending was too predictable

2 Likes

Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by newguy1(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Tanx alll jare I was . Really thinking I was d only one not feeling the . Slowness n the way they are trying to fix all d story up, bring up oneshort . Guy as . The vilant metwwwe . Make sha no renew am 4 another season
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by nadleeh: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
newguy1:
Tanx alll jare I was . Really thinking I was d only one not feeling the . Slowness n the way they are trying to fix all d story up, bring up oneshort . Guy as . The vilant metwwwe . Make sha no renew am 4 another season
they may.
Re: The New Prison Break Is Kind Of Stupid by WetSmoke: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
I know for certain that I am not downloading the next episode. It's boring and predictable.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Movies / Opinion - Big Brother Nigeria, Does More Harm Than Good / Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.