Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable (841 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Roseline Meurer Shares Photos In Bathroom / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What This Mom Did To Her Baby In A Fast Food Bathroom Is Despicable by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
fter a 20-month-old baby boy was found foaming at the mouth in the bathroom of a Midtown burger restaurant in New York City, his mother was arrested. She blames what she allegedly did on the devil.
Thirty-five-year-old Latisha Fisher, mother to young Gavriel Ortiz-Fisher, took her son into the 5 Boro Burger bathroom at around 2:25 p.m. on Monday, according to police. After Fisher had been inside the bathroom for an "unusual amount of time," and as lines to the bathroom grew longer, an employee went in to check and was horrified by what they found.
Fisher was caught holding her
read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/what-this-mom-did-to-her-baby-in-fast.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Set To Become One Of The Biggest Names In Hollywood / Yana Ipaja Razed By Fire By 1am Dis Morning Till Now2 / I Moved My Family Out Of The Ghetto; That Is My Greatest Achievement – Patorank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.