Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl (30567 Views)

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds / 55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by saintbeckie(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dis everyday rape incidents is very alarming,What a wicked world we live in!!!Its high time mothers and guardians wake up to their primary responsibility.Anything you are pursuing that is robbing you of taking proper care of ur family is not worth it.Even if the man is jailed,the deed has already been done,the little girl has been robbed of her pride and she may not be able to build her self-esteem again except by the grace of God.It is well ooo

For your Original stone coated rooftiles and Step tile Aluminum,Call/whatsapp Bukola on 08034116430

Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by SkinnyDude(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
yoruba men and paedophile are synonymous.. Bola why?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by sniper77(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Make dem dispatch that old man go agodi prison make im go dey see the image of Sheraton hotel from within.
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by SAMBARRY: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
davo90tico:
Who in his right senses looks at an 11year old and sees and adult. For someone who claims is 65yrs old he sure has a mental capacity of a 1 month old donkey
grin grin grin
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by sniper77(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
make dem dispatch dis paedophile to agodi prison make im go dey see the image of Sheraton hotel from within.
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by lovely17(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
with dat ancient balls
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
That should be the Oba's brother undecided
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hope Oba hear this and send this man to Lagoon. grin grin grin grin grin Yiribas and their funny excusses. grin
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by corlin2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy[center][/center][center][/center] cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Foolish. Man
..now sees the future (a teenager to an adult)
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by Ngozi24(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Shameless man
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Joshcoli:
After the man has confessed to his crime the so called almighty nigerian police are still investigating. Mstcwee

that's the kind of security system we do operate or have here

always finding ways to make money when the case is concluded
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by ihustler(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
what has alcohol and cigarettes got to do with this crime?

Our media tend to think taking alcohol and cigarettes or marijuana are the major causes of high-risk behaviors

They are wrong...there are a lot of other causes to such an act.

There are people who dont take neither of the two who still go ahead to perpetuate evil acts.
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by thatni99a: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
On what fate would befall the young girl who had lost her virginity, the suspect promised to take care of her if her parents would agree.

See old man Self Snitching on himself!! Says he will take of her meaning marry her.. So all along he was eyeing her..
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by unmask: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This people should just blame conji and move on...... A simple "my brother na conji oooo" would suffice
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by Mcaise: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Konji na baskard!

Oooooo.nmaka why Eh?
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by Blackfire(m): 1:33am On Apr 08, 2015
yoruba people
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by willyo(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2015
“The occurrence is beyond my imagination. I cry
everyday because I have my own children and
would not want such a thing to befall my
daughter. I will not take such a thing from
anyone. “The occurrence is beyond my imagination. I cry
anyone.
“The occurrence is beyond my imagination. I cry
anyone. _- He just swung the sword of justice. The Law's not taking it either. Do the Time
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by misshoree(f): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2015
:-/
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by misshoree(f): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2015
My judgment is that he should be put to death by firing squad,I rest my case.......COURT
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by frisky2good(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Now that he has confessed, I hope one foolish judge will not start adjourning the case unnecessarily. 6 years with hard labour should be enough to remove the cataract that made his eyes see an 11 year old girl as an adult.
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by frisky2good(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2015
At least we report our own cases. Where are you from?

Blackfire:
yoruba people
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by crackhouse(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
When i read the first line of this thread i thought it was a novel so i didn't bother myself reading it. But the comments i saw made me to dismiss it as a novel. So it's true eh.
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by seyenko(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2015
he needs to see and feel the image of a prison
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by Blackfire(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
frisky2good:
At least we report our own cases. Where are you from?

nigeria=oyo state=ibadan=iddo LGA=eleyele... another question?
Re: I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl by fotojenik(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2015
I just wish I could lay my hands on dis bastard. 11 yrs?? nd he has daughters. what goes around, comes around,

BT why is it DAT men of dis days behaves so stupidly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa / Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / Senior Military Officer Nabs Soldier Extorting Money From Motorists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.