Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It (1549 Views)

Man Dies In Ebonyi While Digging Grave Of An Old Woman / Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Robbers Dug Tunnel To Enter Bank In Akure – Police (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by donjuviam(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Thieves tunnelled underneath a convenience store
to steal thousands of pounds of cash from under an
ATM machine.
It is estimated that the thieves stole up to
N15,000,000 from the ATM at Tesco Express in
Whitworth Road, Rochdale.
The theft was discovered when Tesco staff called a
maintenance man to fix the cash machine and he
uncovered the tunnel.
The mole burglars removed cash cassettes, with
their tunnel causing more than £2,000 of damage at
the store.
Police are currently investigating the theft.

See picture below
Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
not new
Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by martyns303(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Was the money stolen once or over a period of time? Because no ATM can hold that amount of money at a given time. Considering the cashless policy in the UK, I strongly doubt that money was removed at a single time.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by xreal: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2015
I think I've seen the movie.

Pikshure or adonblivit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by Vision4God: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2015
Hhhmmm
I no fit shout. And some piple think d world is getting better?
End time things
Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by passionate88: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Clever guys
Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by ngona(f): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2015
This is another one!The Police will always have to be busy.
Re: Robbers Stole 15M From ATM After Digging The Tunnel In It by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wish i knew when those guys were recruiting for the gang. Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

See What "Change" Can Cause.A female Soldier Beat Bus Conductor To Coma In Lagos / Boxing day tragedy: Police Shot 3 Others And Himself At Ikosi Lagos. / Husband Beats Up Wife And Gave Her Black Eyes For Saying “buhari Is Working"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.