Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

10 Hottest Rappers Presently - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Hottest Rappers Presently (688 Views)

Hottest 10 Hausa Rappers 2016 / Top 10 Hottest Rappers From Northern Nigeria / 10 Hottest Songs In Nigeria Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Hottest Rappers Presently by boynigeria(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2015
1. Kendrick Lamar
The 27 years old is bringing back the old westcoast style of rap and he has a unique and more traditional approach to music. Took us all by storm in 2012 with his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city. He holds 2 grammys and 9 nominations in the last two years. Currently has the number one album one Billboard 200 " To love-vendor a Butterfly ". Personally, i consider him the biggest contender for the best rapper of all time.

2. Eminem
Rolling Stone magazine ranked him 83rd on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. The same magazine declared him The King of Hip Hop. Including his work with D12 and Bad Meets Evil, Eminem has achieved ten number-one albums on the Billboard 200. Eminem has sold more than 155 million albums and singles, making him one of the world's best-selling artists of all time .As of June 2014, he is the second best- selling male artist of the Nielsen SoundScan era, the sixth-best overall selling artist in the United States, and the best-selling hip-hop artist, having sold 45,160,000 albums and 31 million digital singles. I personally consider him the best rapper ever(fuccck that Tupac, biggy, Jayz shit...this guy is better).

3. Drake
I wont say much about Drake because he speaks for himself. Released by surprise and sold a mixtape like an album, not only did the mixtape peaked at number Billboard 200, it sold 495,000 copies and 40,000 online streaming in 3 days, who does that?

4. Kanye
The troublemaker Kim's babydaddy is one hell of a rapper and a producer. Personally i believe he is the best hiphop producer right now but he has issues with his ego.

5. J. Cole
The 30 years old is a maker of classics. He focuses more on producing albums that will still make meaning in the next 30 years than present hits. Personally I think he can do much more.

6. Iggy Azalea
I know yall will wonder why Iggy made the list and Nicki didnt. This girl came from the no hiphop white background of New Zealand and got Nicki hating on her. She had the longest week at number one on Billboard hot100 in 2014.

7. Big Sean

8. Common

9. Jayz

10. Donald Glover (Childish Gambino)

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Drake Has Finally Shared His Reaction To Him And Madonna‘s Kissing On Stage.pics / Must Read!! 4 Key Reasons Why Most Songs Fail To Blow In Nigeria / Dj Virus - Work Mixtape (a Nairalander's Mixtape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.