Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. (3502 Views)

45 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by KingTom(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

So what did they use to document history thenundecided

Better games like which ones
Human scalps, feathers and ink grin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

So what did they use to document history thenundecided

Better games like which ones
Lol. You didn't believe I'm a millennium child. Did you?
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:

And you haven't played it again after leaving secondary school

Quite a narrative episode I must say......
Thia game really had some historygringrin

Na , haven't had anyone to play with .
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nickymezor(f): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yeah I did way bk wit my siblings.. it was really fun tho dey trashed me well well sha cheesy grin. grin.. Na part of learning smiley..Now I play it wit my nephews once in a while cool
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Na , haven't had anyone to play with .

So, you will indeed play it if you had someone to play the game with
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:

So, you will indeed play it if you had someone to play the game with

of course, its an interesting game
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

of course, its an interesting game

Have you stake something just to spice up the game
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:

Have you stake something just to spice up the game

Like what?
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by stonecoldcafe: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yeahhhhhhhh! I sabi am.
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Like what?

Tell me you don't know what someone can use to motivate a worker/someone to give its optimum performance/output.

stonecoldcafe:
Yeahhhhhhhh! I sabi am.

WoW
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. You didn't believe I'm a millennium child. Did you?

What made you believe so......
Need evidence

Nickymezor:
Yeah I did way bk wit my siblings.. it was really fun tho dey trashed me well well sha cheesy grin. grin.. Na part of learning smiley..Now I play it wit my nephews once in a while cool

Eheheheh

Don't tell me your nephews still trash you stilltongue

KingTom:
Human scalps, feathers and ink grin

This is stoneage time during the 500BC
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Islie:

Tell me you don't know what someone can use to motivate a worker/someone to give its optimum performance/output.

WoW

Maybe I don't.
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

Need evidence

Eheheheh

No in stone age we used chisels and rocks grin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

Need evidence

Eheheheh

Evidence dey come. grin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nickymezor(f): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

Need evidence

Eheheheh

For whr? My lil nephews trash me ke Was I born yesterday Dre Dey re still learners nw cheesy...
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
No in stone age we used chisels and rocks grin

That was the main instrument

But, the other you mention was used as sub
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nickymezor:
For whr? My lil nephews trash me ke Was I born yesterday Dre Dey re still learners nw cheesy...

Just give them few months and the table will turn

AgapeCharis:

Evidence dey come. grin

Make am snappy ooosmiley

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nickymezor(f): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

Just give them few months and the table will turn

Make am snappy ooosmiley

LOLZ... na u sabi oooo
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by KingTom(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
dre11:

That was the main instrument

But, the other you mention was used as sub
No we used sticks and sand as subs
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
No we used sticks and sand as subs

You don dey change your story small small be that
Soon you will agree with me

Nickymezor:
LOLZ... na u sabi oooo

But you must agree it is true nah
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nickymezor(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=32380235]

You don dey change your story small small be that
Soon you will agree with me

But you must agree it is true nah [/quote) smiley
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

Maybe I don't.

Still trying hard to believe you sha
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Islie:

Still trying hard to believe you sha

Why?
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Why?

Because I have heard guys calling you a very intelligent person and am sure you will understand what am trying to pass across

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother, What Will You Do? / Letter To My Husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.