Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. (3491 Views)

45 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Come in and comment if you did play this game

Such fun when one was growing upgringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by ijustdey: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
I played this game like no man business......

always timing ourselves on who will finish first and bet with one slice of biscuitgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by nurey(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was a force to reckon with in this game and it really help improve my knowledge of the english language.

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
This game really helped me in spelling some English vocabulary as found in dictionary....

Ishilove come out and tell me if you did play this kind of game
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Vivly(f): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
I still play this game.

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vivly:
I still play this game.

Up till now in your hostel
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
ijustdey:
I played this game like no man business......

always timing ourselves on who will finish first and bet with one slice of biscuitgringrin

You are just a funny guy from the emboldened part
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Vivly(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

Up till now in your hostel
No. At home.
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vivly:
No. At home.

Okay....... Am sure you don't want your friends to know how addicted you were to such games
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Vivly(f): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

Okay....... Am sure you don't want your friends to know how addicted you were to such games
Nah. It's still a good game grownups can play. Just that this one will be based more on fastest fingers.
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by ijustdey: 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
dre11:

You are just a funny guy from the emboldened part

just to add some spice to the game cool
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Vivly:
Nah. It's still a good game grownups can play. Just that this one will be based more on fastest fingers.

Okay....

But am sure you don't normally come tops when playing it
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Mcowubaba: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Yeah..wow.
I don't know how nd why I 4get dis tins ...
Until I see a picx or reminder..(Those good old days).
Na Ps3 tins nw...

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by April07: 12:40am On Apr 04, 2015
I use to be a champion at this game ooo..

I still play it anyways...with my neice. The kid has the dictionary in her brain.. Damn

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2015
I still play it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Yeah..wow.
I don't know how nd why I 4get dis tins ...
Until I see a picx or reminder..(Those good old days).
Na Ps3 tins nw...

So you mean you still don't remember this lovely game again

April07:
I use to be a champion at this game ooo..
I still play it anyways...with my neice. The kid has the dictionary in her brain.. Damn

Wow.....

We will soon play it againgrin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Mcowubaba: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
dre11:

So you mean you still don't remember this lovely game again

Of cos I remember it, I said I dnt normally remember it, unless some1 talks abt it, or I see a reminder abt it (like dis thread nw)...
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by elantraceey(f): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
I played it up to ss3
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by CoCoLav(f): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Right now the kids in my compound are playing it downstairs.

All I'm.hearing is...concentration...54...do not repeat or hesitate...now start with your namey namey. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by flyca: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow. This game made me study the world map thoroughly to find names of new places. If I remember properly, when two people write the same place on the same alphabet, the full marks will be divided. So I was always digging the map to find hidden new places. cheesy

That reminds me of once, I wrote Nankai (a district in China) and my elder bro thought I wanted to write Nanka (a town in Anambra) so he could divide my score with my younger sister who wrote Nanka too. I proved them wrong by showing them the place on the map. Lol. Never did I dream I was going to live in Nankai district someday in life!
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Begonia(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
When I was young, I played this game so much with my mum and siblings. We still do anytime I'm back home kiss
I actually played it yesterday with my friend during an extremely boring lecture smiley
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by ijustdey: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Begonia:
When I was young, I played this game so much with my mum and siblings. We still do anytime I'm back home kiss
I actually played it yesterday with my friend during an extremely boring lecture smiley

it keeps boredom away.......
hope the lecturer no catch una shagrin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:
I played it up to ss3

And you haven't played it again after leaving secondary school

flyca:
Wow. This game made me study the world map thoroughly to find names of new places. If I remember properly, when two people write the same place on the same alphabet, the full marks will be divided. So I was always digging the map to find hidden new places. cheesy
That reminds me of once, I wrote Nankai (a district in China) and my elder bro thought I wanted to write Nanka (a town in Anambra) so he could divide my score with my younger sister who wrote Nanka too. I proved them wrong by showing them the place on the map. Lol. Never did I dream I was going to live in Nankai district someday in life!

Quite a narrative episode I must say......
Thia game really had some historygringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Islie: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
Played it

Even like a competition BTW friends selfgringringrin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Begonia(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
ijustdey:

it keeps boredom away.......
hope the lecturer no catch una shagrin

Lol.. She doesn't even care. Some people do worse. All she cares about is to finish presenting over 300 slides in 2 hours. Most students don't even bother coming for the class anymore sad
I go for the extra points smiley
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by ijustdey: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Begonia:

Lol.. She doesn't even care. Some people do worse. All she cares about is to finish presenting over 300 slides in 2 hours. Most students don't even bother coming for the class anymore sad
I go for the extra points smiley

hum
so attendance don't add points/mark to your CA
also, is it not a requirements for someone to take the exams.........

am sure you guys had indeed frustrate her that's why she doesn't care much
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Begonia(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2015
ijustdey:

hum
so attendance don't add points/mark to your CA
also, is it not a requirements for someone to take the exams.........

am sure you guys had indeed frustrate her that's why she doesn't care much

The exam is compulsory but attendance is not. Lol! I didn't take part in the frustration sha cheesy
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by KingTom(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2015
We did not have pens and papers in the 1500's cry
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
I didn't play this game.

We the millennium (2000+) children played better games grin grin
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by ijustdey: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Begonia:

The exam is compulsory but attendance is not. Lol! I didn't take part in the frustration sha cheesy

I like that your school ooo not like UI where they will ask for 75% of attendance before you take exam

but, I was right about the frustration
Re: Photo..you're A 90's Kid If You Did Play This Game. by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
We did not have pens and papers in the 1500's cry

So what did they use to document history thenundecided

AgapeCharis:
I didn't play this game.
We the millennium (2000+) children played better games grin grin

Better games like which ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dilemma!!! / Child Naming- Whose Right? / Should I Go For A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.