Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Does This HR Mean? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does This HR Mean? (1593 Views)

How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / Please Any Information About This HR / If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This HR Mean? by Mayosky15754: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
My kid sister had an interview with their sister mulinational  company in a different state. The company has a laid down policy, before attending any interview with their other coys, you must inform your line manger as well as your present HR. She went ahead to inform the HR and all the HR did was to call the other HR of where she was scheduled for the interview and speak well of her but the conversation was not open to her.She attended the interview but didnt perform up to expection and felt very bad about her performance right there in the interview room and was somehow consoled that they have not taken a decision yet i.e the final outcome. The HR decided to ask her will she accept another role diferent from the one she applied for and her response was 'Yes'. After about 5 weeks of being kept in the dark, she called the HR on phone and all he said was that their application is still under going processing. Please house, is there still any hope?
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
yes ofcourse.....hope dey,make she jux dey pray 2baba God for surprize and intervention
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by Mayosky15754: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
More comments please.
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by Mayosky15754: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Mayosky15754:
More comments please.
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by duke3d(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2015
i think the whole process is a scam. . . Most of the time recruiters will b looking for the best hand that can fit a desirable position. Secondly, Y should ur sister answer yes to another option(Lower than what she requested for)? This is another game recruiters use to disqualify a strong contender for a position even when they know the person will do well in the said task. Scammers use this to their advantage to lure their victims to have low self esteem thereby making them prone to their gimmicks and malicious proposals
. I think she should put the matter to God cos Almighty God is full of surprises

[b]
Mayosky15754:
My kid sister had an interview with their sister mulinational  company in a different state. The company has a laid down policy, before attending any interview with their other coys, you must inform your line manger as well as your present HR. She went ahead to inform the HR and all the HR did was to call the other HR of where she was scheduled for the interview and speak well of her but the conversation was not open to her.She attended the interview but didnt perform up to expection and felt very bad about her performance right there in the interview room and was somehow consoled that they have not taken a decision yet i.e the final outcome. The HR decided to ask her will she accept another role diferent from the one she applied for and her response was 'Yes'. After about 5 weeks of being kept in the dark, she called the HR on phone and all he said was that their application is still under going processing. Please house, is there still any hope?
[/b]
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by Yewandequeen(f): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dear I don't see a big dear in she saying yes for another option.
I once went for an interview for a bank position which I wasn't aware of. In the course of interview I was told that the position is for marketing which I said no that I don't want to be in marketing position in which they asked for other post I might be interested in and I said customer service post.

So the post she was interview for might not have been of interest to her.chikena
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by Mayosky15754: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yewandequeen:
Dear I don't see a big dear in she saying yes for another option.
I once went for an interview for a bank position which I wasn't aware of. In the course of interview I was told that the position is for marketing which I said no that I don't want to be in marketing position in which they asked for other post I might be interested in and I said customer service post.

So the post she was interview for might not have been of interest to her.chikena

Thanks sister
Re: What Does This HR Mean? by CHM11: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
U don't have to bother your head over something you have no control over.
If there's hope or no hope she can't do anything about it other than to pray and be optimistic.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed At LAKESHORE / He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos / Ugent Recruitment In A Research Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.