Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Thoughts About Good Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts About Good Friday (484 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / What’s So Good About Good Friday? / How Significant Is Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts About Good Friday by ijecks(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
I was around 7 or 8 yrs old i guess when i cried to our help in the house that we will be killing jesus this easter again, that why cant we stop doing evil things so that jesus will not killed again cuz i taught that every year jesus would come down from heaven so that we kill him on good friday in other to be crucified on the cross and pay the price for our sins and she laughed and said to me look at this foolish girl. How do you think christ will come down from heaven every year in other to be killed every year.he already paid the price for our sins a long time ago and as i became an adult i realised that there was a voice of truth in my foolishness as a kid and that i am a sinner and i sinned over and over again and killed him. This time not every year but everyday not directly but indirectly.
Its good friday cuz the day was good for every mankind on earth.that day our lord jesus christ died for a good course here on earth and happy easter in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Ha Ha Ha : Happy Yeaster! / Daily Grace Capsule | Wed.22nd.april.2015 | Let's Go Like This! / Prophet, Wife And Child Died....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.