Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions (5461 Views)

Cobranet UGO Mach 5 Modem / Price Of Cobranet Devices And Subscription / Cobranet Modem CN28 Mobile & CN438 For Sale Call -jide 08111248274 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
cobranet LIMITED was incorporated in 2003 and positioned itself as a leader in providing Internet Services, Data connectivity and customized business solutions to enterprises in Nigeria. cobranet has expanded herself to provide professional services and managed services as it relates to the development in Information Technology.

cobranet PLANS IS VERY COMPETITIVE COMPARED TO OTHER PROVIDERS.. For more on plans and enquiry, please call or relate with us here to have a deal. Our customers are highly valued and effectively served as expected best.

What else are did you want when it comes to best internet solution. We have all your answers @COBRANET. All you need do is to lets us know your desire and we will fill it in less than a seconds.

Our unlimited plans starts from 30k plus and we assure you have what you paid for. our Point to Point Microwave solutions is a must have. We have all your solutions at a request.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 2:48am On Apr 08, 2015
R u guys through wit upgrades?

1 Like

Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by cvtg(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2015
I HV been using or internet since 2010 when I wz at ikota shopping Cmplx but since I parked to Eleko Ibeju lekki DE stuff has not been working what happen and what can I do
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by mashnino(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
What locations does your fibre optic solution extend to...

and what is the charge...
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
@mashnino, we have our fibre working fully now in IKOYI, LEKKI, IKEJA AND OGUDU. Our charges are very competitive compared to other competitors.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2015
@purplekayc, We are done with upgrade and in case you need our services please do feel free to contact us on this platform.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by mashnino(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZEAL2:
@mashnino, we have our fibre working fully now in IKOYI, LEKKI, IKEJA AND OGUDU. Our charges are very competitive compared to other competitors.

Okay.. can i get a quote
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
ZEAL2:
@purplekayc, We are done with upgrade and in case you need our services please do feel free to contact us on this platform.
took you guys long enough
i even heard at a point that you guys have ben bought over
anyway ca n you give me a load down of your data subscriptions and prices
coverage etc?
do you have uncapped data?
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
We got coverage round Lagos. all our enterprise solutions are not capped and unlimited.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Give us ur number and we call u to offer u what we have in quote
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
ZEAL2:
We got coverage round Lagos. all our enterprise solutions are not capped and unlimited.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by mashnino(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
ZEAL2:
Give us ur number and we call u to offer u what we have in quote

Hh
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for dropping contact we shall revert to you soon.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
@pupplekay our download for unlimited as requested is 2mbps and upload is 1mbps.
Really nice talking to you on phone.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2015
@mashnimo We can deliver your request in Kano and Abuja but just let us know all you want and how you want it delivered and when. we are always at your service.
Regards
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by mashnino(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
ZEAL2:
@mashnimo We can deliver your request in Kano and Abuja but just let us know all you want and how you want it delivered and when. we are always at your service.
Regards

My Email is mafulun4real@gmail.com

I want to create a wisp that can take care of atleast 30-60 people..

Speed: will start with 2mbps

Add up the installation fee and other expenses both for fiber Optics and Microwave.. and let me know

Thank you
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks for your mail. you can follow us on https://cobranetnigeria./
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by mikesleek(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Cobranet provides extensive and superfast internet. I use cobranet at home and in my office, and i tell you, being an administrator, they give you absolute rest of mind. However, the my rating may not be fair enough given that internet penetration, has improved amazingly over the period of time. i have used cobranet for 3 years...still counting.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thanks for letting others know what cobranet is capable of @mikesleeks
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
mikesleek:
Cobranet provides extensive and superfast internet. I use cobranet at home and in my office, and i tell you, being an administrator, they give you absolute rest of mind. However, the my rating may not be fair enough given that internet penetration, has improved amazingly over the period of time. i have used cobranet for 3 years...still counting.
wr z ur location?
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by ZEAL2: 9:08pm On May 01, 2015
LAGOS, PORT HARCOUT, ABUJA AND OGUN STATE...All parts of Lagos is covered
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
ZEAL2:
@pupplekay our download for unlimited as requested is 2mbps and upload is 1mbps.
Really nice talking to you on phone.
apart 4m your business plan theres one for 13k unlimited monthly right?
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by purplekayc(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
ZEAL2:
zeal ,wher can I get cobranet modem?
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by nextbigges: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
ZEAL2:
LAGOS, PORT HARCOUT, ABUJA AND OGUN STATE...All parts of Lagos is covered

Kindly confirm that Abeokuta is covered and let me have a quote for a P2P fiber link to support a small project office of up to 10 PCs. Thanks.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by olutsen: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
ZEAL2:
Thanks for your mail. you can follow us on https://cobranetnigeria./

My challenge is can cobranet use a WordPress extension website? Bros what's going on, pls explain. By the way, am interested in ur services, am based at Ikegun, Ibeju Lekki, after Lekki Free Trade Zone. What solution would be ideal for me and it's cost with plans.
Please email olutsen@gmail.com.
Thank u.
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by dejavume: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Zeal send me more info to dejavu433@gmail.com and ur contact add.need to talk
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by LecciGucci: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2016
ZEAL2:

Can u list ur coneranet plans?
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by missylizzy(f): 4:25pm On May 12, 2016
Do you have modem for sale
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by georgee(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
I need to know more about this cobranet. What are your unlimited data plans for residential, how fast and reliable and pricing
Location is Surulere Lagos
I want to run away from Tizeti..
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by pokofu: 2:14pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=georgee post=79174737]I need to know more about this cobranet. What are your unlimited data plans for residential, how fast and reliable and pricing
Location is Surulere Lagos
I want to run away from Tizeti..

please send me an sms to 08079292297. i will respond and help out with details, thats if you still need that assistance.

Thank you. Paul
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by pokofu: 2:16pm On May 24, 2021
LecciGucci:

Can u list ur coneranet plans?

Please send me an sms on 08079292297. i will help out with any info you need.

Thanks Paul
Re: Cobranet Fiber Optic Solutions by pokofu: 2:17pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=missylizzy post=45557129]Do you have modem for sale Cobranet does not use modems.

BR Paul 08079292297

(1) (2) (Reply)

Windows 7 Is Slower Than Vista / Unlimited Internet Plans In Nigeria / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.