Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Intrest Free Loans Without Collaterials - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intrest Free Loans Without Collaterials (867 Views)

100 Ways To Secure Loans Without Going To The Bank / How To Obtain Stress Free Loans Without Collateral. / Short Term Loans Without Collateral, Operating At An Interest Reducing Balance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intrest Free Loans Without Collaterials by LOANS: 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2009
THE MANAGEMENT OF SOFT LOAN CLUB,IS OUT AGAIN TO PUT SMILES ON THE FACES OF NIGERIAN ON OUR RECENTLY ADDED SOFTL LOAN PROGRAMME TO ALL BONAFIED NIGERIAN WHO MIGTH WANT TO ACHIEVE SET GOALS AND DREAMS THESE YEAR 2009.

OUR LOAN PROGRAMME ARE ACCESSIBLE AND GURANTEED,AS WE ARE POISED TO HELP YOU AND YOU ALONE MEET YOUR DEMAND WITHOUT STREESING YOUR SELF .

ALL LOAN IN OUR CLUB ARE GIVEN TO MEMBERS (OLD AND NEW) WHO MAY WISH TO APPLY AND GET OUR LOANS.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL LOAN APPLICATION SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO:
E-mail: softloancordinator@gmail.com

NOTE: ALL LOANS ARE PROCESSED WITHIN FIVE(5) WORKING DAYS OF APPLICATION.
THANKS
Re: Intrest Free Loans Without Collaterials by kerrisllc: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2009
you are soft loan criminals, please nairalanders beware of this petty thieves
Re: Intrest Free Loans Without Collaterials by Thadude(m): 4:51am On Jan 26, 2009
charity they say begins at home. Service ur community and neighbors first, then those that u have loaned successfully will inform their friends and associates, it is only a fraudulent mind that will leave his community in Enugu and solicit for people in lagos. The fact that u're soliciting spells fraud. How much is your application form?, what is ur CAC registration number?, what is ur website? what is ur office address, lol, this man u re funny, so u want people to apply for a loan to an email address. Chei!,  how much will i pay to become a member of ur club before i can get the loan? This ur loan that has no collateral what if i take the loan and run away?, i guess u wont mind because there is no loan in the first place, advance fee fraud or membership fee fraud abi na application fee fraud i go call am self.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Survey Site / Earn 2k Every Week / Asnt Training For Qa/qc Engineers And Inspectors Self Training Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.