Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside (24553 Views)

Over 100,000 Tanzanians Banned From Use Of Fake Mobile Phones From China / I Bought A Blacklisted Phone On Amazon. Please Help! / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Odunharry(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2015
Osyxcel:
OP, go and learn how to cook stories very well.
This story has "fake" written all over it.
him cook am na salt and Maggi him no put that why e no sweet
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Kingsasian(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Fake story! The phone was working perfectly when you bought it, with all the apps in order. Then suddenly developed fault when you got home, tell me another lie.

The fufu and stones were inside it when it when it was working, then all of a sudden the phone packed up. undecided
his story is true because I have friends who had bought similar phones too here in lagos.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by tundeotunba(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Try timewaster.com!
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Chumani(f): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2015
Is dis still in vogue? it happened to my brother's friend some years back.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Chumani:
Is dis still in vogue? it happened to my brother's friend some years back.

Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Kunle106(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2015
I don't know why I find it hard to believe this epistle.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Yomieluv:
Too many distraction in the story.

Would have been a good story,if it had been summarised.

Bottom line,you were sold a fake phone,right?

Good to know,Next!

It is nearly impossible even with precision tools to open the M8 single Sim. It used zero space design. Anything not meant to be inside will make the phone bulge at the seams. This story get k leg
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Pics or IDONBELIEFIT.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by vituson: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2015
I dont believe this story
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sorry dear.
u shouldn't buy something u can't afford just bkus ur friends have them.
as lng as the fone u have can browse, snap, video, and make calls/text msg, ur good to go. then when u get money, u can opt in for a bigger one! and pls stop buying fone from all these aboki alahajis and nnewi boys! they sell f.a.k.e fones, with no warranty.

I really resent your generalization
Make it a New Month Resolution of yours to stop it.
Bless you and Happy Easter in advance
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mikron(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2015
While at it that is saving for the m9 they would have released m17. Lol @op u funny o. Just get a small tecno android phone. Na there ur hand reach o
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mikron(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Fake story! The phone was working perfectly when you bought it, with all the apps in order. Then suddenly developed fault when you got home, tell me another lie.

The fufu and stones were inside it when it when it was working, then all of a sudden the phone packed up. undecided
exactly. If the eba and stones he mentioned were actually inside the phone then the phone wouldn't have worked for 3 hrs in the first place. Op try tell us another lie. There is even a link u posted here meaning the story is not urs
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by wtfCode: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
next time buy phones in first hand or brand new,not so called london use.
Av been making use of my 'htc one s' for the past 2 years and 8 months now and it's still strong and clean.
My next phone will be htc m9(brand new)
i've got to save and i'm hustling,heard its up to 132k.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mikron(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ausra:
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
happy birthday cuwty
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by HizMissy(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
Im pretty sure you will be duped again...
Cut your coat according to your cloth.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Ojisik(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
LOL, you probably didn't notice when they made the switch. They always show you a perfectly functional phone then they switch it for the fake during the payment process.
No issues bro. ..you came out smarter. cheesy
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by me07: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Someone just told us a super story.

Your Opinion is noted sir! In Jega's voice!

Hope my food never dey burn grin
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by blackbeau1(f): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ahnnn kpele
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by DONADAMS(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Whizpeter:

UNA NEVA CHEE CHOM CHIN

Enter lagos, Computer Village and Alaba Precisely, you'd see the one that is worse than this...

A friend of mine once bought a phone, tested it and it worked only to go home and find out that the battery is Tiger Battery and the screen na mirror..
E dey happen wella... I don hear this kind story many times..
So it ain't fake...

Tell them ooo... Lasgidi no dey carry last
lol...na xo...
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by IykeWest: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sorry dear.
u shouldn't buy something u can't afford just bkus ur friends have them.
as lng as the fone u have can browse, snap, video, and make calls/text msg, ur good to go. then when u get money, u can opt in for a bigger one! and pls stop buying fone from all these aboki alahajis and nnewi boys! they sell f.a.k.e fones, with no warranty.
Hey! Not all Nnewi boys sell fake fones,we too busy sellin car and motorcycle parts,i know cos I be bonafide Nnewi nigga. Maybe it abuja/accra girls dat we should blame cos dey look so cute,guys who have nothin go ahead to sell fake fones to guys like op wink kiss Lol
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Texasquare(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmnn tale of lies,
The guy forgot to put the title "joke" coz i fint dis a joke
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by franksam2009: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
morhsuud22:
The phone was produced by fufushima of langzhou district in china...#op is high on cold water
lwkmd!!! very funny
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
IykeWest:
Hey! Not all Nnewi boys sell fake fones,we too busy sellin car and motorcycle parts,i know cos I be bonafide Nnewi nigga. Maybe it abuja/accra girls dat we should blame cos dey look so cute,guys who have nothin go ahead to sell fake fones to guys like op wink kiss Lol
lols *blushing* ok o. but some nnewi boiz and aba boiz can sell fake fones ehn!
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Whizpeter(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
then na jazz then

Lol

Yeah.... I sometimes think towards that direction...
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by Bowaley17(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
K... Who's next?
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by SenatorJames(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
onismate:

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/982-my-htc-story-the-mobile-phone-machine-i-desiredi-that-got-me-duped
Sorry brother, but the topic is misleading. Seeing Eba, i thought its the regular Eba or Fufu phones people mistakingly buys as original in Computer village or Oshodi under bridge.

God will forgive your greediness and provide for your need to get new phone.
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by sats: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2015
good script ... nollywood things
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by openmine(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
i feel d guys who sold him dat fone gave him something different from wat dey showed him initially...they saw dat he was desperate...so after showing d fone 2 him,dey gave him "TIME" to get the remaining cash...
dat was d very moment dat dey decided 2 play a fast one on him....
d former owner,seler whom d owner bought it from and finally,d repairer were all involved 2 d deceit...
once d victim dats @op leaves,dey all get a cut from dat 10k.....no thanks to dat impatient monster called DESPERATION sad sad
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mickreff(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yomieluv:
Too many distraction in the story.

Would have been a good story,if it had been summarised.

Bottom line,you were sold a fake phone,right?

Good to know,Next!
exactly my friend... Go straight to the point
sad
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mickreff(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
SenatorJames:
Sorry brother, but the topic is misleading. Seeing Eba, i thought its the regular Eba or Fufu phones people mistakingly buys as original in Computer village or Oshodi under bridge.

God will forgive your greediness and provide for your need to get new phone.
lol
Re: His Experience And How He Bought A Fake Mobile Phone With Eba Inside by mickreff(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
HizMissy:
Im pretty sure you will be duped again...
Cut your coat according to your cloth.
na ojukokoro do am na ..Hm think say na small money DM dy use do big boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Facebook Daily Subscription Charges From My Sim / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.