Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? (732 Views)

What Is Your Boyfriend Wearing For Easter? / Free Photo Shoot For Only 10 Families For Easter 2016 / Will You Buy ''made In Biafra'' Shoes? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by oluwasunshine(f): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
I put s because some have more than 80 gfriends,my boyfriend is asking me what he should buy for me and i said he should wait. My fellow what did your boyfriend bought or wishing to buy for you?
Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by sseunth(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2015
pata lasan
Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by XtraSmooth404: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2015
oluwasunshine:
I put s because some have more than 80 gfriends,my boyfriend is asking me what he should buy for me and i said he should wait. My fellow what did your boyfriend bought or wishing to buy for you?
Na wa o! shocked
Continu
Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Well, she called me and said "What are your plans for Easter"

I told her that it is almost same as Jesus'. "I'll disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!"
Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by oakson: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Well, she called me and said "What are your plans for Easter"

I told her that it is almost same as Jesus'. "I'll disappear on Friday and reappear on Monday!"
In short u'd be going on vacation in the ghost world...
Hian! Easter cost nothing tell her Jesus has paid it all
@ op,tell him to buy u a brighter grammar
Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by bbeckky: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2015
oakson:

In short u'd be going on vacation in the ghost world...
Hian! Easter cost nothing tell her Jesus has paid it all
@ op,tell him to buy u a brighter grammar
cheesy@ Jesus has paid it all

Re: What Did You Buy For You Girlfriends For Easter? by dabanzy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
sseunth:
pata lasan
shoro niyen?

Check Out D Trending See Thru Top / Melissa Mccarthy: Fashion Should Always Be Fun / Skincare

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8