Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Can A 2004 Honda EOD (EX-L) Be Paired With A Phone? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can A 2004 Honda EOD (EX-L) Be Paired With A Phone? (1233 Views)

Vehicle: 2009 Honda Accord EX-L. THE REBUILD / Acquiring A 2004 Kia Optima, Pls Owners And Motorheads Pls Share Opinion ? / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A 2004 Honda EOD (EX-L) Be Paired With A Phone? by brandmix: 10:21am On Apr 04, 2015
Hi guys,

I just got a Honda 2004 EX-L (nav), and I have been wondering if I could pair it with my phone to make hands free calls.

is this possible with the 2004 model?

what options do I have if this isn't possible
Re: Can A 2004 Honda EOD (EX-L) Be Paired With A Phone? by Stylz69(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2015
If it has bluetooth then it can be paired with a phone else you have one of a number of options:
1. If you car has an AUX IN then you can plug it in using an auxiliary cable to your earphone port.
2. Change the factory stereo to one with bluetooth capabilities however you have no steering buttons to answer calls
3. Get a bluetooth speaker attached to the visor of your car and pair your phone to take calls. They usually automatically answer calls after two rings so its handsfree
4. Get a MP3 / bluetooth FM modulator and pair your phone then tune your radio to the frequency. you can play your music and take calls with this and some even show the caller on the little screen.
Re: Can A 2004 Honda EOD (EX-L) Be Paired With A Phone? by brandmix: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stylz69:
If it has bluetooth then it can be paired with a phone else you have one of a number of options:
1. If you car has an AUX IN then you can plug it in using an auxiliary cable to your earphone port.
2. Change the factory stereo to one with bluetooth capabilities however you have no steering buttons to answer calls
3. Get a bluetooth speaker attached to the visor of your car and pair your phone to take calls. They usually automatically answer calls after two rings so its handsfree
4. Get a MP3 / bluetooth FM modulator and pair your phone then tune your radio to the frequency. you can play your music and take calls with this and some even show the caller on the little screen.

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Parts Wahala / I Need This CAR? / Sharp Toyota Camry 08 1.8M Negotiable. 07067125918

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.