Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,295 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (4480 Views)

I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. by blesoh(f): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
classicB:

It still doesn't make sense. How will I deny my MIL the picture of her grandchild, i don't understand. That's why the old woman got angry because she will be wondering why her DIL will do just that Do u think a wife that cannot release pictures will now give the baby to MIL to snap herself
She was wrong in denying her the pics in the first place, even more wrong in slapping back her MIL
meaning d MIL was right for slapping her.i dont tink its all abt d pix remember pple dat were der were standing in for d MIL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Hire That Maid! / How Much And How Long Does It Take To Do DNA Paternity Test In Nigeria? / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.