Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy (1040 Views)

How To use Pay Tv Decoder to distribute Channels To Your Compound Neighbors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by freemanbubble: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
still thinking of which digital terrestrial decoder to buy. People say gotv is good. Some say star time is better and friends are saying trend is the best. Am a little bit confused. Guys which of this is better or should i go for strong decoder? Those who are opportuned to have any of these decoder at home should enlighten me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by goodmorning40: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
Buy dstv, that is my advice
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by freemanbubble: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
goodmorning40:
Buy dstv, that is my advice
morning to suscribe for dstv nor be childs play o. if you really want to view better station for dstv then ready to subscribe with twelve thousand naira. I remember one of my uncle for benin first get am, so he come dey subscribe with 3500, na im them begin give am so so useless station like africa magic
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by showafrica(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Location, then i can help
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by shereef19: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls I pay N1600 for ma gotv thru quickteller this morning which is yet to come up pls help!!!
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by abbey086(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
shereef19:
Pls I pay N1600 for ma gotv thru quickteller this morning which is yet to come up pls help!!!
The problem is as a result of the increment in their subscription rate with effect from April 1st. There were a lot of issues like this when I went to their office on last week Friday. The only solution to this is to go to their office where you will be asked to pay for the balance. I think the new Gotv rate is now #1,800.
Note: It is better you go with your decoder to make the activation easier.
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by satelliteDISH(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2015
freemanbubble:
still thinking of which digital terrestrial decoder to buy. People say gotv is good. Some say star time is better and friends are saying trend is the best. Am a little bit confused. Guys which of this is better or should i go for strong decoder? Those who are opportuned to have any of these decoder at home should enlighten me
I saw ur post 7days late. have u bought it already?
Re: I Don't Know Which Of This Digital Terresttrial Decoder To Buy by Everfrank(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
freemanbubble:
It all depends on what contents interest you in cable TV, your location and of course your budget. A little insight into that direction will attract good answers. All pay cable TV services in Nigeria have one advantage or the other over others. The free to air TV is all relative to what you want, what you have and where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Terrestial Tv Network In Nigeria / DSTV Price Increase: We Didn’t Disobey Court Injunction~Multichoice / Re-fta Live Football Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.