Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Premier Breweries Onitsha - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Premier Breweries Onitsha (12238 Views)

Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet / Vacancies: Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Drkul(f): 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello all, has premier brewery started operating in full?
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by felix281(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Not really; the only thing that is happening there is revamp, maintenance etc. For now

1 Like

Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Salvame(f): 6:16am On Nov 19, 2015
my dear,to say that am bored here in Onitsha is an understatement.no jobs.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by felix281(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
@Salvame, To get a job in onitsha for me is a no no thing cos u can't get a better place to fit in,...expect u want to work with SABMiller or bank...what did u study?
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Drkul(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is the sabmiller recruiting?
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by gerabest: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
pls i studied economics(2;1) am also looking fr wk weda sabmiller or bank
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Salvame(f): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
felix281:
@Salvame, To get a job in onitsha for me is a no no thing cos u can't get a better place to fit in,...expect u want to work with SABMiller or bank...what did u study?

Did I even see the SABmiller or bank job here and am complaining?the most important thing is finding somewhere you can start from till you get your dream job.I read Accounting.staying at home is depressing for me aswear.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by IamArmani(m): 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Damn
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by GentleNaaz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
felix281:
They are recruiting for the position of sales representative, send ur cv to edobor.ijeoma@sabmiller.ng.com, deadline is this months ending.....don't ask me further questions plz....gudluck.
Do u knw if sabmiller or premier brewery is accepting application? I have over 2 yrs experience as QC/QA officer with two FMCG companies and wish to work with any of dm
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by hisable2: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
@ gentlenazz pls I saw ur post last yr on Femaz microfinance bank . do u HV any info about them
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by felix281(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
GentleNaaz:

Do u knw if sabmiller or premier brewery is accepting application? I have over 2 yrs experience as QC/QA officer with two FMCG companies and wish to work with any of dm
For now Sabmiller is not collecting Cv, i don't know about premier brewery.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by GentleNaaz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
hisable2:
@ gentlenazz pls I saw ur post last yr on Femaz microfinance bank . do u HV any info about them
Dy mostly recruit for micro-credit officers (i.e. marketers). I withdrew my application with dm wn I realized ds.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by GentleNaaz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
felix281:
For now Sabmiller is not collecting Cv, i don't know about premier brewery.
Thanks for d info. Please bro endeavor to put me on the know whenever sabmiller is accepting CV. u can whatsapp/alert me on 08068518524.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by mmiridoroedo: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
someone told me that is in nnewi I will get the form for premier and the form is 1k .and written interview before their will send you for oral interview in OSHA .and isnlike their eid interview on 20th June .
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by GentleNaaz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
mmiridoroedo:
someone told me that is in nnewi I will get the form for premier and the form is 1k .and written interview before their will send you for oral interview in OSHA .and isnlike their eid interview on 20th June .
pls verify n contact me afterwards
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Vin7: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
I was among the second set that was interviewed at their office in onitsha, I ve not heard from them since then , any info?
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by hisable2: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
thanks at genlenazz
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by hisable2: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
thanks @ Genlenazz
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by ginkybobs: 5:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Vin7:
I was among the second set that was interviewed at their office in onitsha, I ve not heard from them since then , any info?

I was among the 2nd set as well. The result is out. You can check their admin to verif if you were successful or not.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by GentleNaaz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
ginkybobs:

I was among the 2nd set as well. The result is out. You can check their admin to verif if you were successful or not.
Do u know if dy are still accepting CV?
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by ginkybobs: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2016
The cv submission is at Nnewi.
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by starbuck(f): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2016
ginkybobs:
The cv submission is at Nnewi.

Please where at Nnewi
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Vin7: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
bro did they paste it somewhere there or is there a person I should meet for me to see it...... need ans asap so that I can start going there
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by starbuck(f): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good day all, please can someone help me with where the cv was submitted at Nnewi... Biko help a sister out
Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by Vin7: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
the place you submit the c.v is at ikedife plaza Nnewi, but I must tell you, it's useless because I went to the company to check my name yesterday, they have stopped recruiting according to the admin department, the current staff has not been paid since January, they are all looking for jobs too, but I was told that coming to check my name is wasting of money that they will text the successful candidates when the company starts functioning and needs them

3 Likes

Re: Premier Breweries Onitsha by starbuck(f): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Health Organization (WHO) Entry Level & Experienced Job Recruitment / 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program / Police Recruitment: Commission Receives 843,008 Applications For 10,000 Job Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.