Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet (1085 Views)

Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday / Nigerian Breweries Graduate Trainee Recruitment - April 2016 / Access Bank Frontline Internship Opportunity (18th-29th April 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by Sllime: 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
Premier breweries have decided to revive the company after years of going defunct. Interview was conducted on Friday 29th april, 2016. The interview was held in the companys board room. The company is located at Industrial layout Bridge head Onitsh, Anambra state. Those that made it to the interview, lets meet here and share our experiences.
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by GentleNaaz(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Sllime:
Premier breweries have decided to revive the company after years of going defunct. Interview was conducted on Friday 29th april, 2016. The interview was held in the companys board room. The company is located at Industrial layout Bridge head Onitsh, Anambra state. Those that made it to the interview, lets meet here and share our experiences.
Are dy still accepting applications
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by Sllime: 6:57pm On May 01, 2016
I am not sure for now
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by ik4life: 9:05pm On May 01, 2016
Sllime:
I am not sure for now
when did u submit cos I have submitted my cv,wrote the exam but yet to be called for the interview
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by Everyday4(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2016
ik4life:
when did u submit cos I have submitted my cv,wrote the exam but yet to be called for the interview
did you go to their company to submit your cv or through a link/email?
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by PhilJames: 5:09pm On May 03, 2016
ik4life:
Please what's d nature of d exam,?
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by PhilJames: 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
Sllime:
Please what's d nature of d exam?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by Sllime: 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
I submitted my CV at Ikedife plaza Nnewi. That is the office of the recruiting agency. After, the submission, i got text for the exams. Then the interview invite. I think the interview is in batches because its a massisve recruitment. So exercise patience. The exams is English, Mathematics and current affairs. Hoeever, im not sure if they are still accepting CV. But you can confirm.
Re: Those Who Did Premier Breweries Interview On 29th April, 2016. Lets Meet by Sllime: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
In the English segment, we have similar and opposite in meaning, words that best completes a statement etc. In matematics you will see questions like compound and simple interest, probability etc. In current affairs...this is the most difficult part. You will see questions like what was the longest conflict in history, where was the most expensive train in the world built, What is the name of union bank online marketing platform, The first military president of Nigeria, the first executive president of Nigeria, the name of the Nigerian President that died in office, who discovered email etc.

(1) (Reply)

Xtra Clear Imaging Limited Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / A Female Desk Officer Is Needed Urgently / Quickcheck Vs Paylater!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.